Turkey hate thread

What does Sup Forums thinks about cockroachistan?
Why we don't nuke em already?

Was the coup d'état directed by Erdogan?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/07/mike-pence-turkey-coup-hillary-clinton-225647
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop trying to gaslight a war between turkey. They are our NATO allies, and make great, affordable firearms.

Pic related

>"coup" stars with blocking bridges and flying planes instead of you know just assasinating the president and other important officials
of course it was dirceted by him

Feels realistic to think ww3 could be sparked from there

BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD

To be anti-roach is to be anti-ecosystem.

MIKE PENCE confirmed the coup was real
politico.com/story/2016/07/mike-pence-turkey-coup-hillary-clinton-225647

Salam

German intelligence services confirmed it probably wasn't Gülen, but most likely not Erdogan himself either. They put their money on the military itself, reacting on smaller scale purges that were already taking place.

Would make sense, Turkey has quite a history of military coups.

The United States still stated they were interested in deporting Gülen for their best ally Turkey. Who's the cück, really.

Which roaches hate us?Is it the islamic rats or the secular faggots?

Tell me brothers.I need to know which lives i will spare in the upcoming war

isl*mic rats of course. they hate any westerner and israeli. k*malists would give their wifes to get an eu passport xdxd

There's actually nothing wrong with turkey for only one to gain from the clash of civilizations thingy would be americans while europeans and chinese will loose.

secular faggots

Why can't France make Kebab-tier great cuisine?

Serious question do Europeans think a holy/european war will open up again? Will Turkey once again become Byzantium?

hello

this is bestiality free board. you should fuck off

Turks caused 2 massive genocides
Armenian and Pontus plus invaded Cyprus plus invaded Constantinople. Why do they still exist??

We don't hate you as much as you hate us

i have nothing against turkey only erdogan is the one who i really hate and all who support him.

Nigga, Mustafa Kemal Ataturk was the greatest Turk that ever lived and he'd be ashamed that you believe that. Islam is cancer in the body of civilisation and all of it must die.