Oh boy, they pulled petersons strings too hard this time

He may reveal his true power level soon.

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/843351703353282561

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/ikNpd
youtube.com/watch?v=8ABa4RdNPxU
pacbic.mcmaster.ca/documents/FINALstatementreJordanPetersonevent_Mar162017.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=MUTcwqR4Q4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Prepare the ovens

>Frame it that that biological sex and Peterson's ideas are outdated
>Never actually once debate him

Is there anything more snakish?

Careful, he'll come and shoot up your University. And no one will call you a pansexual anymore.

And thats that

The letter say the ideas of gender has long been debunked by studies made decades ago, where the fuck are these so cAlled "studies"? That is the first time I have read such a disturbing claim.

normies are onto the prof: imgur.com/gallery/ikNpd
expect milo level character-assassination ATTEMPT

>snakish
Nice to see britbong slang on ordinary Sup Forums threads

i think we know where this is going

Is Peterson gonna talk about how all this is the fault of the jews? Or is he gonna be lame

He grows stronger with each passing day. His final encounter with the omni-gendered demisexual dragon of chaos is nigh

wish i had a full on wikipedia based infographic on that fuck
his and his victims wiki pages are explosive

Can I get a quick rundown?
Who is this guy and why does he matter?

he has general threads, /syo/

Instead you could go to SNAPCHAT Y .ME to share your ex-gfs nudes.

that rundown was too quick
give be a basic gestalt instead

Memerdan Memerson

>Sam Harris bows to him
>rules University of Toronto with a fair but iron fist
>Sorts your shit up if you mess with him
>telepathically communicates with frogs

toronto uni professor, clinical psychologist, refused to use bullshit pronouns, caused a ruckus, teaches on youtube

Did he wrote any papers, articles, using substancial corroborated data that could be use in favor of what he is proposing? As I see it, he was just a psychologist throwing shit on the wall to see what sticks. Not to mention the fact he does not claim pedophilia being a mental illness or a behavioral disorder but instead something normal in a paternal way, then I ask, can we not argue that transgenderism and all this gender confusion is intimately bonded with pedophilia?

here

john money is a typical jewish kike mess
when sjw cunts refer to papers proving gender bullshit they dont refer to money AFAIK
but money created gender theory

Jordan Peterson is a fag he works for the (((universities)))

Not that I know.
But when he got the chance to test out his theory he got BTFO even though a lot of papers said it was a success.

>right wing death squads

Just skip through the videos he made with joe rogan and Molyneux

christian crusade my friend
they're demon worshiping sodomites

Watching Jordan Peterson's lectures is simply fascinating. The man has a titanic intellect that he's not afraid to use like a weapon. He's a prime example of how a charismatic speaker can be incredibly powerful or dangerous. He's one of the few people I've ever met that's truly seemed enlightened. And he carries within him both an immeasurably strong love and passion for humanity as well as an incredibly dark and burning rage and hatred that you can always see at the corners of his eyes. The "shadow" that he talks about so frequently in his lectures.

This is what I love about Peterson, hes one of the few people Ive seen who is intelligent and amkes an effort to intelligently and articulately debunk the far left without falling for the "calm and collected meme". Hes absolutely righteous.

Why do they always have surnames like "Gold," "Silver," and "Money?"

Peterson unironically started his career in psychology by researching genocide with the idealistic goal of understanding why they happen so they can be prevented.

He never talks about this but I'm pretty sure after decades of researching the Holocaust he came to the conclusion that Hitler was right, and far from being cold-blooded and psychopathic about it, the Nazis were extremely traumatized by the task of exterminating the Jews and suffered horrifying mental anguish as a result of their responsibility. And then all the evil they brought into the world in an effort to make a better world ended up being completely for nothing.

And when you come to that conclusion after never in a million years having wanted to come to that conclusion, well, you can kiss calm and collected out the window bucko

Hasta la vista, baby

-John Rambo Dirty Harry

Ive noticed this. He will mention the Nazis in passing, almost as lip service. But his focus is the godlessness of the Soviets. I mean yeah they were both mass murderers and from a strictly utilitarian perspective the Communists were worse, but its more than that. In one video hes asked about the 'anti-semitism' of solzhenitsyn and it literally looks like hes hiding his power level.

youtube.com/watch?v=8ABa4RdNPxU
skip to 34:50

Wants to help you "Sort yourself out", just as Susan Powter would help you "Stop the Insanity" or John Bradshaw "Find your inner child". Like the latter, he has books and videos he'd like to sell you, and has rabid fans who attack anyone denouncing him.

that nose.

he's a jew right?

>stuff he wants to sell you
>over 50 hours of free video, mostly academic lectures on youtube

In old muslim societies you couldnt ask for interest on money from another muslim because thats haram.
Jews were around and didnt have that problem, so they got in charge of cash related stuff.
And names usually reflect past peoples occupations, like miller or smith.

because they believe somehow through embodying the name they will gain the attributes of it when projected unto others and self

No user don't you get it, he has books and products, ways of making money in a capitalistic society by making products

that means he a fraud

He knows

Every post could be said to be an attempt by the poster to make sense of the world around them, to sort it out. Judging by this post you've got some work to do still.

those digits suggest kek agrees with you

interdasting

Nothing wrong with selling salvation to the masses, it's one of the oldest industries in history. There's always a segment of consumers who will open their wallets for this stuff.

Except I dont have to open my wallet to get most of what hes "selling". In what way is every capitalist not a fraud if selling their product is fraud?

Do you despise all philosophers or just a select few?

>"open quote, fact, closed quote" etc.

does this guy seriously have autism? why is he saying every quotation mark and parentheses?

Hes doing that to demonstrate how retarded the lefties are. They cant write for fuck because of their horseshit.

he's not charismatic. you see him literally shake at trying to contain the knowledge that most people are no more than fucking apes. but his empathy overwhelms him.

like his talk on how artists straddle chaos and order to create a window into alternative perceptions, he is the same but on an emotional level.

he is a prophet.

Even the 2nd debate between him and Sam harris wasnt that good. I just want to see them have a political showdown. Peterson would wreck.

probably wants to make sure that he doesnt read it 'out of context' for them, if you read it out in full with the punctuation explicitly read out like they formatted it, they cant exactly do that now.

He reads it out normally later on

JBP has a power level much higher than you or I, he has many subroutines incomprehensible to the relatively unsorted

These fucktards put everything into parentheses to undermine and ridicule what they attack.

He wanted to share the whole letter with its whole intent so he read it out loud.

digits, plausible evasion, body language and structure of language confirms.

he knows the jews were evil.

The question now is, before Professor Dr. Jordan Peterson rides off into the sunset, is he going to shoot the rope for them?

except he's given it away for free. idiot.

To have a good debate with an intelligent person you need another intelligent person on the other side. If two debaters aren't at least close to the level of each other one person just ends up talking over or under the other persons points, or somebody gets caught up nitpicking definitions, language used, etc.

the jews are UNSORTED

>imgur.com/gallery/ikNpd
Thank you for that link

>was looking for something nice to listen to with my hot cocoa, cheers

Good thing he is so sorted they have nothing on him.

very snek

no worries mate

podcasts keep me sane at work

The shadow is a Jungian concept. It is the collection of the unconscious parts of a persons mind. Although it is not as sinister as it sounds and is a collection of booth good and bad things. Those parts of a person that are not manifest in their conscious self will manifest in a persons shadow. Unless a person ventures into their shadow to slay the dragon and recover the treasure, to reconcile the different parts of their personality and become a complete person, the parts of their shadow can manifest or be projected onto other people.

The shadow can actually be a source of great strength, for example, after a man has developed he should venture back and recover the feminine aspects that he might have repressed and integrate them.

DEBATE ME IRL

He knows they have a culture proclivity towards evil.

Except he is GIVING AWAY ALL HIS MATERIALS ,faggot...
Jesus, you have absolutely no MAPS OF MEANING.
sort yourself out ,dumbfucks.

His lectures are free and you can get his book for free on his website.

but he charges money for the self authoring courses reeee literally everything he does should be done for free aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I know he gives his book away for free which he spent literally 15 years of his life writing but it's NOT GOOD ENOUGH SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HE'S A KIKE ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS MONEY

is he the one that turned the kid with the botched circumcision into a failed experiment? that makes me so fucking mad. i swear to god, if anyone tries pushing this shit on me in real life, i will resort to "non-fatal violence, but only if they initiate it first."

If what they sell isn't illegal or harmful then it's legitimate capitalism, even if it's bunk. Just like daily horoscope books. That's how I understood your question at least.

I don't find him despicable, that sounds like a defensive interpretation from your mind. And no, it's not a personal judgement on philosophy.

Seriously though, the symbolism in his last video is purposeful.

The Good (Jordan and his philosophy of personal reconstructive self psychology), the Bad (Angel Eyes being the confused and misguided SJWs), and the Ugly (the blackhats, the cultural Marxists, the students and faculty that crush kids' spirits).

He's been stealing their bullets and his steely eyed gaze is fixed on the Ugly from across the Golgotha. He wants to take this before a court, on television, in front of the State, God and the World. He's drawing first blood and then he's making Angel Eyes bury the corpse.

Oh sweetie

Everyone has a proclivity towards evil. Entropy will drag all things towards mediocrity without constant moral efforts.

>That's how I understood your question at least.
well then youre a fucking illiterate because that isnt remotely what was said

I'll die before I forsake our prophet of Kek

>Le smug enlightened "smarter than everyone else" man

Heeey man, I'm not saying he's a bad guy! I'm just saying that he's basically on the same level as astrologists and psychics, and while you're all too dumb to see through his little charade, -I- am very special and enlightened and much wiser than the rest of you.

I bet some of you are even religious, ha! Nothing wrong with that of course, but you're all terribly naive... *shrugs*

BASED

pacbic.mcmaster.ca/documents/FINALstatementreJordanPetersonevent_Mar162017.pdf

this is some of the scariest shit i've read in a while

is that a jojo reference?

no, sorry

When will he call for a Crusade in Academia ?

it is scary that somehow brainletts took over academia

For more information on the story of David Reimer: youtube.com/watch?v=MUTcwqR4Q4Y

They are playing out the archetype of the overprotective mother. This is the final form of feminism when combined with marxist thought and a helping of post-modernism. These women have failed to develop into a full adult and find a mate, pair bond, and have a child. They have transferred their maternal instinct onto the oppressed and white men, the patriarchy, have become the enemy that must be destroyed to protect their child.

Logic, evidence, and anything else is expendable in the protection of the object they have transferred their material desire to protect to.

do they get fucking paid for this

What is it with these mental retards and " shaking" is there any connection with a repertoried physical/mental illness/exposure to something ?

Why the fuck do you think this bullshit exists?

Can't wait until Kek embodies Peterson as his avatar and destroys the Marxists.