Why are women always seen as the victims? It is like during the inquisition and protestant purges...

Why are women always seen as the victims? It is like during the inquisition and protestant purges. Most people accused of committing crimes against god where men. In Sweden only 1/10 where women. Yet, women are seen as the victims of the with hunt? Why is this?

Because beauty is literally all they have. There's nothing more useless than an unattractive woman.

women are the niggers of the two genders

But why are men portrayed as the perpetrators then?

Because women are writing those articles

Where the fuck do dune coons even fucking get high concentration sulfuric acid?

Women are the weaker sex, so they will always be looked on as victims. It's really more of an insult than anything because it implies they can never defend themselves.

Same could be said why people feel bad for the seal pup being thrashed by a killer whale

Honestly though, acid attacks are much worse for women. Tycho Brahe got his nose cut off but that didn't prevent him from having success with the ladies and establish himself as one of the most important astronomers of all time.
Apparently they use boiling car battery acid. The temperature combined with the corrosive nature of the acid will completely destroy skin that it comes in contact with.

It's not media bias, they're focusing specifically on the 450 cases related to shitskins, you fucking cuck.

i'm sorry, but if a muslim acid attacked me after i recovered i'd eat the face of the first brown person i saw. i would become Florida Man

Why are Black behind like 70% of murder in US or even more yet they are seen as ''victims'' of police brutality by (((media)))

>But why are men portrayed as the perpetrators then?
Name on acid invented by a woman

vagina juice?

But in all seriousness if somebody throws acid in my girlfriend's face I would kill him with my own arms.

because men who get acid splashed on their face look like sick badasses because our culture has made scars, even large and intrusive ones, into a trait of masculine and tough men (which is true)

>Why are women always seen as the victims?

Biology

Women are on biological autopilot to feel kinship with other females

The natural state is 2 or 3 females being fucked by an alpha, women don't necessarily see each other as threats

No one cares about men because we're less important reproductively

WOMEN : THE DISEASE OF THIS PLANET..

I would hope so. Men historically needed less of a reason to execute those who assault their girlfriend let alone the possibility of chemical disfigurement.

It's just biology. A theory is that it's about children, 1 woman and 10 men can only produce one baby every 9th month while 10 women and 1 men can produce 10 babies every 9th months.

That's why it's hilarious when feminists complain about being oppressed. Womens life have been valued more than mens life everywhere, anywhere in history. Yes, even places like Saudi Arabia.

Women there don't have as much rights for sure, they can't drive, walk outside without a man etc. but their lives are valued more than mens lives.

tfw 80cm scar

Feminism is cancer....but Women who are on our side are fine.

Al Capone was proud of scar he got from knife attack against him.
That Al Pacino movie Scarface was inspired from it.

>80cm

Shit no that's way too much more like 5cm

I got a scar on my face from when I was a baby because I was born with long nails and scratched my face as a kid.

I tell people I got it in a knife attack. Then they suddenly think In badass.

Why don't you go to SNAPCHAT Y .ME to leak school's hottest girl's nudes.

The idea that a woman's life is more valuable than a man's life is something that both conservatives and feminists usually agree on. Gynocentrism runs both the left and the right. A conservative man who challenges this view will not be considered a "real man" by fellow conservatives, and a liberal man who challenges this view will be seen as a misogynist by fellow liberals.

That Hillary quote is one of the most dumbest ignorant thing she ever said.
So raising children alone is worst then dying in a war?

Acid/burn scars aren't attractive like knife scars

>Women are on biological autopilot to feel kinship with other females
>women don't necessarily see each other as threats
WEW