How do you normally shut down this trash Sup Forums?

How do you normally shut down this trash Sup Forums?

Super Mario Kart is a racing game.
Just call them a fucking racist.

real life is not a video game. done

So it's a system intended to cause chaos for fun? Ask them if real life is a videogame to them or something.

So life is programmed to not give you things you don't need?

i hate stepping on a banana peel and turning into a minority

It was made by the Japanese and we all know what they are really like.

Blue shells and Lightning Bolts are for terrorists?

>people think blue shells and lightning are fair

The day of the rake will come... but you, you will be raked last.

Made me think.

You don't because whether you like it or not, they're right.
My only wish is for every "self-made" Sup Forumstard to be born a homosexual, female or ethnic minority in their next life so they can see for themselves how hard these people have it.

Enjoy getting a banana on your face when you try to pass with with your blue cuck shell

I'm sorry you were born a massive faggot user :C

Extreme violence, no witnesses. This is the last thing you see before being wiped off the face of the earth. I can snap your neck like a twig in the blink of an eye.

Joke's on you, I'm already gay

ebin

Can someone post the infographics about black crime I see here every other day?

as a white male though
i seriously have never needed help and have always been top off everything without effort

I just laugh it off.

We're in first place because we are superior and that will never be changed by having a network that is essentially a ghetto for black entertainment. When's the alst time BET had a quality show? When's the last time BET ever had a must-see TV event?

You can have BET, I'll stick with FX, HBO, AMC and the actual quality networks lol

no, wait until tomorrow

Ask them why they want to handicap the most capable people in society just because a game does it to make everything more entertaining

kek

This is why Mario Kart is bullshit. Blue shells are affirmative action for scrubs who can't git good

Kek

dont they realize they are just making white men even stronger by making it more difficult for them?
white men will rise to any challenge

In Mario Kart, you get those back when you fall to second place. When you're white, male, and straight, you never regain those things even when you're not privileged. You're told you're always in first place through Marxist definitions which are based on race and gender, which is unironically racist and sexist.

Well done desu, we clearly lead very different lives.

make a harry potter reference

MUH POP CULTURAL REFERENCES
retarded millenials

I never played Mario Kart. What does a blue shell/lightning do?

How many layers of homosexuality are you behind

you already know what to say

>
>
>

Fucks the person in first place so that other people have a chance to win. It's supposed to control for skill

This was my exact thought too.

I'm a gay spic and my life is easy as balls.

Lightning fucks everyone ahead of you doesn't it?

Kek

Sounds retarded

But I see why it appeals to SJWs and marxists

In Mario cart, donkey kong isn't the only one to get blue shells and lightning regardless of the position he's in.

>pic
You think life is a fucking game?

Mario Kart is a video game, aimed towards children.
They reward failure so the children won't throw a temper tantrum and destroy the tv.

Being in last place at the Olympics doesn't grant you any advantages.
That's because children is not the main demographics of the Olympics.

Kek

eyooooooo

Inordinate amounts of gibs me dat, would be a breeze. Only real obstacle would be my low IQ and my violent kin.

I guess. I haven't played Mario Kart in ages

It's meant to help younger players so that they don't throw a shitfit when they lose

This

>low iq
that is literally the entire problem tho
you will be going muh dick the whole time

underrated af

I thought it fucked everyone but you only get it when you're way behind (5_8th)

>It's meant to help younger players so that they don't throw a shitfit when they lose
normally that's what improving at a game is supposed to accomplish.

Yeah, items are tiered based on position. I think you get blue shells when you're towards the back, and the truly busted items like bullet bills which make you barrel through absolutely everyone ahead of you only spawn if you're dead last.

Correct, which is why comeback mechanics in video games are fucking cancer.

Bullet bills? I only played the original. That like the mini Mario power thing? That shit was ridiculous

bullet bills weren't in the originals yeah, idk when they first showed up but you literally just go super fast, avoid obstacles, it auto drives for you and you hit other racers out of the way

it's overpowered

Just tell them that minorities have more privileges and that they're the first place player getting blue shells.

It is a childrens game, not csgo.

I thought we were all equal? There are places I thought. They're just white people are #1.

Jokes on you I'm already a prancing lala homo man,

Although I'm still less of a faggot than you

I'm white. Been poor all my life really. I work shitty jobs and can never seem to save enough to get a trade degree. I still have a home and food to eat. But its not like I am dripping luxury.

Family was destroyed by cancer, drugs, and alcoholism. It's just me now. 25 years old with no one.

How the fuck am I in first place?

Just mention how id you are in first place you have a higher chance of getting fucked over by the blue shells kind of like how men are 3.5x as likely to commit suicide.

Isn't the answer that those items do nothing for you while in first place because they only hit those in front?

I fail to see how that's the same as something that might actually be beneficial like extra TV stations, gyms and campus facilities.

If anything not getting that shit while in first place is an advantage because then you only get stuff you can actually use.

>Moldova is in first place because it's white
WE'RE NUMBER ONE!

Divisive as fuck. You're not just another member of society, you need to get pulled down, because of the group you belong to? Dumb as fuck.

It's like using Harry Potter to better understand why Trump is so dangerous. You're just like, wtf? I thought using fictional works to explain reality was retarded (Bible), and yet these nihilistic clowns do it all the time with video games, books and stories.

Blue shells rarely help the user in any meaningful way. It's just a petty weapon for last place to fuck up first place out of spite. The other say a buddy and I were talking about how funny it'd be to mod in a weapon that targets last place that you only get of you are in first. It's the same faggotry essentially.

The bible isn't fictional you retard

You don't get blue shells or lighting bolts when you're in first place in Mario kart because they are only used for people ahead of you. You instead only get items which are used for people behind you.

OP, this is the answer to that particularly idiotic response from the whining left.

Also a good response -- the Olympics being real life an all, as opposed to one of a million games where there are no blue shell lightnings or whatever the fuck it is.

I use "fictional" because that's the view of an atheistic left winger hell bent on creating a new reality, syrup nigger.

Hey buddy, you leave delicious maple syrup outta this.

They also seem to disregard the clear parallels between Harry Potter and Trump

really makes you think

You can't be a nice guy and shut this one down.

You say things like, "Why should white males just give up their privileges?"

Whatever answer they say next you remind them in a harsh tone "You won't be able to enforce white male submission without armed, white, male cops forcing it to happen. Tell me again about how equal you are."

Also taunt them over Jewish control of Money and Media.

Answer of supremacist: "are you implying that your final goal is to throw whites on 2nd/3rd/last place and make their life worse? Fuckin nazi racist suka bliat ..."

>1 post by this id

It's not my fault you can't keep up. No sense in eliminating egalitarianism because you slow ass is lagging behind.

Bullet bills for first place when?

*cringe* I'm imagining a 145lb skinny fat nerd telling me shit in a "stern" tone

Nobody is born a homosexual.

Homosexuality is just a fetish. That's like saying "being born a hentai addict".

So the answer is "because we're desperately working tooth and nail to harm white men and cause them suffering and difficulty in the zero-sum game that is existence"

Furthermore, direct contradiction of every gay little meme the left's drawn of a white guy and a black woman in a foot race where the white guy has no hurdles and the nog has alligators and barbed wire.

Lefties see the world as a zero sum game where every interaction has a winner and a loser.
It's a toxic and self defeating belief system.
They don't understand that someone next to you having more money doesn't mean it came out of your pocket. They also have no idea where wealth comes from and don't understand the meaning of value and productivity.
There is just a whole foundation of economic thought that they are missing, hence why they have to refer to video games or Harry Potter movies when trying to discuss economics or politics.

I have no problem with exclusionary service providers.

Just don't get mad when white people or males or white males do the same thing.

Hispanic American citizen here

It's insane how easy life is when you act like a responsible adult

Kek approves

Le equality means pulling people down not upwards. Lel

>tfw I was born White/Mex and my parents didn't teach me Beanerese.

I got more racism from the fucking beaners than I did the white people. I couldn't give two shits about minorities. As far as I'm concerned, the only color that runs through my veins is white.

Fucking kek leaf.

This implies they don't want equality, also implies those in 2nd+ place can win through skill and cheating but yet they never can.

Checked

>black people and women deserve to be given special privileges because they aren't white men

What's it called when you treat certain people a certain way because of the color of their skin or their gender? Oh yeah, racism and sexism.

You think you can end racism and sexism with more racism and sexism? Sounds like you're just giving people more reason to be hateful.

No one

I repeat

NO OOONNNNEEEEE thinks the blueshell is a good idea

It's not that there should be a white entertainment network. Or men's only gyms. Wouldn't use or watch them if they did.

The problem is that the left would call it it racist and sexist. While simultaneously appluading the opposite.