DRUMPF IS A FAILURE

>no wall
>no lock her up
>shitty little ""muslim ban""
>israel is our greatest ally
>no mass deportations
>no drain the swamp
>obamacare 2.0
>cabinet full of globalists and billionaires (drain the swamp FAIL)
>most hated president in history
>no reversal of the demographic shift
>makes the right look bad
How does this make you feel, Trumpsters?

tapa ittes

Homo

I like the "regrets voting for trump" shtick better

Vammanen apina

Its been like two months take the sand out of your pussy.

no one knows the president of Finland...even in Finland

only rural and suburban retards voted for trump, city folk all voted for hillary

>Nuclear Codes

>Rural and Suburban Retards

>Sage

Elä jätkä vittuile, Sale on kova jätkä.

Autism

this desu
>the recent ice footage
kys normie. but before you do, watch some videos of your brown pets being sent back to the pound

Ketjutappio heti alkuun ja hintti syyttää muita autisteiks xD

tuli jo loistava vinkki.

complete /regret/ here

DRUMPF, YOU ARE A LIAR AND A TRAITOR!
GET OUT OF #HER OFFICE!!

its funny you mention that he hasn't done anything.

who exactly is trying to stop everything? the democrats.

the democrats/commies are the problem.

wtf i hate watching liberals having meltdowns 24/7 now!

I can't believe I voted for him

He said he'd do it all in a month though. Aren't your generals supposed to have found out a way to stop isis or they're all fired by now? Too busy spending over 10 mil since he started on weekends in florida.
He's literally spent every weekend, except the first, out of the white house in his private club for rich people.
Truly a man of the people, truly he's /ourguy/

>no wall

The wall is being planned, construction will begin a few months. It will save hundreds of billions of dollars that has gone to illegal immigrants and pay for itself.

>no lock her up

It would be stupid to make enemies like that. It's up to the authorities to decide.

>shitty little ""muslim ban""

It's not a "muslim ban", it's banning people from dangerous countries with radicals from entering the country. That ban is trying to get past some opposition.

>israel is our greatest ally

Its not, but it is an important country to stop mudskippers from dominating the Middle-East.

>no mass deportations

Sanctuary cities are being abolished and arrests and deportation of illegals has happened in a short time.

>no drain the swamp

A lot of career politicians with no business experience have been replaced by successful business people. Also there's a freeze on hiring of Federal workers to save money and reduce bureaucracy.

>obamacare 2.0

That is being discussed and reform takes time.

>cabinet full of globalists and billionaires (drain the swamp FAIL)

Rather have successful people who know how to run a business than career politicians who live off taxes.

>most hated president in history

No, that's only what libtards want people to think.

>no reversal of the demographic shift

What demographic shift? The wall will stop millions of illegals in the future.

>makes the right look bad

Trump is doing pretty good and has achieved much more than a few months than other presidents. Don't only read the biased main stream media. Check Breitbart and so on.

>A lot of career politicians with no business experience have been replaced by successful business people. Also there's a freeze on hiring of Federal workers to save money and reduce bureaucracy.
>Rather have successful people who know how to run a business than career politicians who live off taxes.

Just cut out the middle man, and replace politicians who lobby for the rich people who are fucking you over about you with the actual rich people who are fucking you over. It's pretty genius if you ask me.

I think Sup Forums voted for Trump under the impression that he wouldn't let these "obstacles" get in the way.

I want to smash this faggots head in with a hammer until the top of his skull comes off and then piss in it.

>everything either half wrong or completely made up.
Wow dude...