Muslims detest Jews

If the Jews truly control the media, and truly control the politicians, why would ((("""they"""))) ever actively encourage acceptance of Muslims into their homebases? Why would they lobby for an increased presence of a group that seeks their destruction?

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/in-trump-era-imams-and-rabbis-struggle-to-counter-anti-muslim-hostility/
kaiciid.org/news-events/news/groundbreaking-muslim-jewish-leadership-platform-launched-protect-religious-freedom
nytimes.com/2016/12/05/us/muslim-jewish-alliance-after-trump.html?_r=0?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Jews hate Christians the most.

Boredom.

Just hanging out in your walled off mansion in your walled off country having fun

playin' playin' with the goys

Participants described initiatives, like mosque and synagogue twinnings, that began after the terrorist attacks on Sept. 11, 2001, when there was more of a national consensus that Muslims in America deserved protection from counterattacks. But these initiatives had been in place for years and had not prevented the acceleration of anti-Muslim sentiment in the country.

What went wrong? Participants seemed at a loss to understand.
timesofisrael.com/in-trump-era-imams-and-rabbis-struggle-to-counter-anti-muslim-hostility/

The Muslim and Jewish communities share a common heritage, and have been connected by many bridges in the past. The Council will serve to build more bridges between and among these communities in future
kaiciid.org/news-events/news/groundbreaking-muslim-jewish-leadership-platform-launched-protect-religious-freedom

The most prominent new initiative is a Muslim-Jewish Advisory Council whose co-chairmen are Fortune 500 chief executives: Farooq Kathwari, of the furniture company Ethan Allen, who is Muslim, and Stanley Bergman, of the medical products distributor Henry Schein, who is Jewish.

The council, which was forming as Mr. Trump’s campaign was gaining steam, includes both Democrats and Republicans. It was created by leaders of the American Jewish Committee and the Islamic Society of North America in an effort to have influence on public policy.
nytimes.com/2016/12/05/us/muslim-jewish-alliance-after-trump.html?_r=0?

Because there is an ethnostate to run back to when it goes tits up.

According to the Babylonian Talmud, when God made the Earth, He made one race, with one culture. After the Tower of Babel incident, He dispersed mankind into all corners of the Earth and made them different--different languages, different cultures, different races.

When God realized his error, he asked all the races to help him fix it, and only the Jews agreed to do so. This is why they think they're the "Chosen People".

So the Jews' goal is to destroy human diversity by morphing everyting into a single bland culture, without racial distinctions (except Jews since they're the "Chosen People") and no national borders, to be ruled over by them.

It also creates conflict between the two groups, so instead of those two groups rallying against the Jews, and they keep fighting each other. Divide & Conquer. They can always move to Israel if things get bad for Jews in Western countries (in fact, this is what the hardcore Israeli Zionists want, for all Jews to go to Israel), and the few Jews who will suffer and die are a small price to pay in their minds.

The Coen brothers make good Americana movies, why do you have to say on that?

Their "homebase" is called Israel and it need jews from all over the world to make their alya.

How do you feel about the true American icon the grizzly bear?

Why do they get gassed?

I liked some of the Coen Bros. films (although I haven't watched them in a while but I'm sure you could find a lot typical Jewish shit in it, like how every white male character in Big Lebowski is a bad caricature - you have the lazy good-for-nothing stoner as the main character, the gun-totting redneck, the cucked doormat in this mansion, etc. - or how they made an entire movie about how there's "No Country for Old White Men").

But it would be nice to see how the entire movie industry would've turned out if it wasn't dominated by Jews, even if a few of them made good movies.

But how do you feel about the creature that is the grizzly bear?

One of my greatest goals in life is to try to fight a grizzly with bare hands and win. Would Jews be able to do that?

Well honestly that's an unrealistic goal senpai. I could see it if your goal was to be killed by a grizzly. Beating it I don't think so. But above all, there's no shame in being sliced apart by a grizzly.

Wtf I hate Carles Puyol now

Is that an AUstralian Abo? Looks like one.

As a white anglo german/welsh green-eyes boy. I have difficultly imagining what it feels like to be born a dirty black Abo like that guy. I guess that is my WHITE PRIVALEDGE>
But life is so short, who cares anyway? "Oh, poot little black boy, you are so unlucky that you were not born white" - I mean, c'mon??? Really?????

Its shopped