Is Irish the most alpha race in existence?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vZNEloGC1oI&t=0s
thejournal.ie/readme/michael-d-higgins-st-patricks-day-message-3288926-Mar2017/
youtube.com/watch?v=7_kWyl4iHqM
m.independent.ie/irish-news/chilling-tape-reveals-td-laughed-about-executing-spies-29138393.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're god damn right.

Is he shoving his hat into the cannon?

No

No, since they aren't technically human, how can they be part of the human race?

yeah
here is an image of them trapping anglos in a barn and burning it down while they hold the doors closed
lol
there is also women and children in the barn

No, Irish are obsolete factory equipment

kek

Yes.

that's a beautiful sight

I don't know potato nigger, are they

We run america so yeah

The Irish couldn't run a hot fucking bath without help from numerous over countries, the EU and the UK.

You people are literal parasites with a victim complex and a culture that has prided itself on painting itself out as the oppressed poor loser.

If Anglos payed the reparations they owe us for the famine and slavery then those numbers would be much lower

We will not pay reparations and we will not apologise - and if you don't like that I'll have you exported over to be run through the Blood Refinery.

GIVE ME YOUR BLOOD.

Slavery? Rofl. You're as bad as black lives matter

It shocks me how different our cultures are when there is only a bit of water between England and Ireland.

rrr.. We will summon our Aryan allies and crush the Anglo once and for all some day
you will have your come uppance swine

Prove it was us, you got nothing mick

Mainstream media when the irish held political sway in new england.

yes, did you ever hear about the irish slaves?
youtube.com/watch?v=vZNEloGC1oI&t=0s
Imagine, enslaving their white brothers? Anglo depravity knows no limit.

Sure thing ahmed. Your country is slowly becoming an Islam nation. Our culture and heritage will live forever. You know the UK has gone to shit when even Scotland and Norn Iron want to leave the UK. What happened to your national pride?

>He thinks we aren't sending you our Pakis.

>MFW we went from being slaves, then serfs, and not allowed to own land or gain wealth for hundreds of years
>MFW our tiny island nation became one of the best countries in the world within 80 years of being freed from 300 years of oppression and 700 years of Anglo trickery

What the fuck is that on his buttonhole? Is it supposed to be a shamrock? It looks like Trump's just sneezed on him.

>Recieved untold millions in donation and aid
>whines about independence but then immediately sells out to the EU for gibs
>Begs the UK for a huge bank bailout when theirs crashes
>The Irish people literally only care about money and will sell out their own lot for more publicity or even more gibs

The modern day Irish are cucks in comparison to their ancestors.

Don't expect much from him, he's a cunt. I have never met a single person who likes him and only know 2 people who think he's ok.

Our President is also a cunt. For some reason some girls think he's funny but at least he has no real power. Pic related, it's him

>a prophet
fucking retareded news papper calling Jesus a "prophet"

No stupid goyim, Jews are.

our president is a little squirming tubby manlet communist

>Our President is also a cunt. For some reason some girls think he's funny but at least he has no real power. Pic related, it's him

The Irish are so cruel, they pressgang a leprechaun into the role of president

>French, Irish, and German banks are equally responsible for a crash in 2008
>The French and German overlords decide to put 100% of the €64B bailout on our tiny nation
>The only reason we're in debt and the only reason we pay €2B a year to pay off debt is because of this unjustness
>We get some, aka a tiny amount, of monetary aid for this
>"HOLY SHIT STOP SENDING IRELAND GIBS"
>Mfw every single Irish government since independence has been so patriotic that they force us to learn Gaeilge (Irish) as one of our 3 core subjects. Failing it is like failing Maths or English.
>MFW We have taken in a few hundred refugees and put the priority on homeless Irish people. Even our left wing politicians, and even Enda Kenny who dislikes Trump's actions, is not letting them in

People say the Irish are the niggers of Europe, I'd go further, they are the jews of Europe. Forever the victim and someone always owes them something.

>triggered Christcucks

lmao please go back to plebbit

The only people who like Michael D are middle class luvvies who are impressed by his faggy human rights work or some shit like that. thejournal.ie/readme/michael-d-higgins-st-patricks-day-message-3288926-Mar2017/

Man there's no go areas in England. We don't have that problem. I'm ready to go to war if we see a mass influx of immigrants. Hopefully the hard border will prevent "English people" from coming here easily.

>get cucked into exporting all your non potato crops while your people starve to death during the famine
>alpha
pick one

>5'0
a real leprechaun

I've also heard he was secretly gay and his certainly is a little pompous beta midget.

but you do owe us

>christian
>plebbit

How did we go from having these alpha leaders to these guys nowadays?
De Valera and Collins were both giants

Republics shouldn't have a Prime Minister AND a President

>''they are after me lucky charms''

Go fuck yourself
>independence

dude is punching a cannonball, i guess so user

Doesn't Germany also have a president?
I don't know why some republics do it but there must be a reason

Our president does a lot of PR stunts with foreign leaders so that could be it

We aren't much better of than other European nations desu. Look at any small provincial town for fuck sake and the amount of non whites around. I was in Letterkenny last week and every third person I passed was non white and so many Pakis nowadays there too wearing Islamic clothing and opening up shitty little kebab shops.

not after you voted yes to faggot marriage. Shame. Isn't abortion legal now as well?

There was a man in the early years of the state who was a TD and had personally interrogated and killed 60-90 people during war of independence and civil war and nowadays we have a an American bull dyke as our minister of children for fuck sake.

Abortion is still prohibited

Holy kek who was it?

Fag marriage was pushed by soros but abortion is still illegal and even some of the cucky politicians hate the idea of abortion.

There are probably more micks in the UK than in Ireland, so we've paid our debt.

I know. I was shopping in the city and every other person wasn't Irish. That's why I'm opposing poles or Lithuanians here now. They do assimilate but us Irish would not be a hard culture to replace considering the size of us. Fuck civic nationalism.

when I was in Dublin I saw stickers on signs telling Irish women how to get abortions and birth control pills

An irish muslim convert was trying to spam the Syria general thread last night. Never thought I'd live to see that.

I hope Dublin isn't representative of the rest of your country. I barely saw anyone with red hair there

It's the crazy feminists doing it mate.
youtube.com/watch?v=7_kWyl4iHqM

They're a minority yet I've seen them putting posters up in colleges and all over the place as if other people care. Removing them would probably cause other people to call you some sort of misogynist.

>mfw some irish half breed tranny literally tries to claim that they're not white because the Irish aren't white, they were just forced to breed out their african genes from anglo invaders.

Dublin and any other major cities are full of non-Irish. That's why I live in the countryside where it's like 99% irish catholic.

You lads weren't considered human 200 years ago
so I say no.

See this
>Tfw our country is like a goldmine compared to yours even though we were serfs without rights for close to 300 years

God damn I love being Irish.

Gurkhas.

>Tfw our country is like a goldmine compared to yours even though we were serfs without rights for close to 300 years
you seem to forget that we were under ottoman rule

How true is this now? I also wonder how many of these births are not by Irish women.

I've got two kids now, gonna see if the missus will have another one so we outbreed these aliens coming here.

If it were true you guys wouldnt have died in their 100000s when they ran out potatoes.
>lives on island
>doesnt go fishing when potatoe famine hits
Ye alpha as fuck

yes so Alpha, these casualty rates prove it

Have you done your research or do you just like spouting shitty memes in political discussions?

at least we tried

Fair point

fishing was considered poaching

We deport half the population of ireland into slavery in the new world
The king issues an edict that the niggers arent allowed to breed with the micks because it makes weak slaves and fucks the slave economy up
>mfw despite there being more irish slaves than there ever was black slaves america really doesnt give a fuck at all
>mfw descendants of the original black slaves probably have more irish blood in them than the american irish in boston and the like
So alpha

The irish have an IQ of 90. They are the niggers of white people.

You know, its so stupid when people show how high their countries GDP is but fail to understand that a too high GDP might be more of an indication how bad a country is doing.

Just look at Brazil for example. It has a good GDP but guess what? Child labor is included, the building of slums is included, the money spent on the police to fight criminals is also included and so on.

Or in the case of America for example it shows how wasteful the country is. For example things like Mcdonalds, who have special offers in america like if you buy 5 burgers you get 1 litre of cola. You don't have that shit in most other countries. Now most could ask the question, "is that really necessary?"

GDP isn't really a good way to show the prosperity of your country.

The blight was a Mexicans bio-weapon.

You forgot to mention that Ireland has a lower IQ than Turkey and the only reason you are doing mediocre is because of EU gibs.

>giving Norway anything
>giving France the lion's share

You're referring to 3 IQ tests that only tested 25, 75 and 125 Irish people. Other ones that test a large number of people from various locations say it's on par with the other European nations.

Martin Corry TD and old IRA member. m.independent.ie/irish-news/chilling-tape-reveals-td-laughed-about-executing-spies-29138393.html

Probably that retard from Derry who was over there fighting for the rebels.

A quarter of birth were to non Irish mother's.