Make it stop

I'm tired of this shit coming to my house. Please make it stop.

With love,
a red voting michigander, who lives in Oakland county,
West Jewfield.

you know,
for a second there I actually believed Americans would call a place "West Jewfield"

I wish they'd stop trying to force this transgender meme.

stop reading kike magazines.
Also just remember. Men are men and most men go bald. Imagine trannies midlife crisis when they pretend to be women whilst their hair falls out in big clumps.

holy shit, time to invest in a wig company if you ask me

West Bloomfield is a bit like your shit hole. Muslims and Jews crammed into one City. Depends on which side of town you are on. I'm on the Jewish side of town. We just don't have the "allahu snackbars" and the random launching "jewmissile" problem.

I don't read time. It just shows up to my house.

Honestly I'm currently reading mein Kampf, and zarathustra. I try to read anything but pop media.

If you specificaly aim at trannies you might hit a jackpot. (AI just regular wigs but you say theyre specifically made to support transfaggots)

>most men go bald.

maybe low test storm fags like u

Royal Oak, here-- Right Wing Death Squads, when?

It's a fad. Something similar happened during the 70s too, although most of you are too young to remember. David Bowie and all that shit.

The inevitable ensuing 80s reaction will be a sight to behold.

>implying they don't off themselfes even before this happens

High test is literally the reason most men go bald you retard

The problem is that all the black women also go to the wigs stores here. Wouldn't want to take out innocent black women, would we? kek

Baldness is a result of higher testosterone counts.... Please pay attention in human biology class. Or do some independent research. Shitposting really isn't cool unless you are Trump.

Why during the 70's ? I live me some led Zeppelin. I honestly didn't pay too much attention to it all. I thought Freddie Mercury would be a bigger gay influence. Your thoughts?

That's one ugly man.

As soon as you burn down ferndale.

Not sure if it's a dude. Might be a chick living as a dude.

Pick up and enjoy a reuben from stage deli for me

Miss Jewfield bigly

Call yourself a cow, but that jawline doesn't lie.

You forgot about unisex clothing? They were pulling the same sort of faggotry they trying to pull today.

There was a backlash in the late 70s against it all. Remember Disco Sucks? Everything went a bit country too, Smokey and The Bandit.

>Everything went a bit country too
Yep. CB radio, tv shows like BJ & the Bear and movies like Convoy. America went blue collar and rural crazy in the late 70s and early 80s as we transitioned into Reagan's America, which then became white flight suburban in focus.

How bout you cancel your subscribtion to that magazine you imbecile?

>kike

literally the reason why this shit is happening

What's the deal with the fucking Black Flag tattoo? Why is it so popular with degenerate hipsters?

Is dis attaq?