>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_hI0qMtdfng
isracast.com/article.aspx?ID=1774&t=Israeli-defense-minister-Avigdor-Lieberman-to-Syria-“IDF-will-destroy-all-of-Syria’s-anti-aircraft-defenses-if-Syria-again-fires-missiles-at-Israeli-jets.”
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-19/north-korea-one-step-closer-icbm-launch-after-successful-test-new-type-rocket-engine
reuters.com/article/us-tillerson-asia-china-idUSKBN16Q038
sputniknews.com/military/201703191051743367-russia-united-states-china-laser-systems/
youtube.com/watch?v=46Y20ADAXug
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is a movement.

This is hyperweapon territory

What happened to schlomobot?

God bless Donald John Trump, God bless the United States of America.

>flag

I'm sure you had something to do with it

>Trump meets with Ferkel
>doesn't have a dog with him

Now our cuck politicians will never submit to him

Bread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=_hI0qMtdfng

>If you love your country, you are a fascist.
Death to the left, slash and burn also works on fleshy targets.

Digits of truth.

>north korea is prepping the bull

literally hitler

Maybe they want America turn into a third world cause they've been spouting check your privilege these past years. Kinda like lowering your educational level for niggers and spics, but this time on a national level.

>'17

That pasta is a lot older than that

When is our next victory?

March 29 is the last day to submit wall proposals

Then they have to start test building in San Diego

Does someone have the "When someone says Trump is a fascist and you wish he was" image handy?

>Israeli defense minister Avigdor Lieberman to Syria: “IDF will destroy all of Syria’s anti-aircraft defenses if Syria again fires missiles at Israeli jets.”
isracast.com/article.aspx?ID=1774&t=Israeli-defense-minister-Avigdor-Lieberman-to-Syria-“IDF-will-destroy-all-of-Syria’s-anti-aircraft-defenses-if-Syria-again-fires-missiles-at-Israeli-jets.”

>North Korea "One Step Closer To ICBM Launch" After Successful Test Of "New Type" Rocket Engine
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-19/north-korea-one-step-closer-icbm-launch-after-successful-test-new-type-rocket-engine

>Tillerson ends China trip with warm words from President Xi
reuters.com/article/us-tillerson-asia-china-idUSKBN16Q038

>Battle Lasers: US, Russia, China Develop Brighter Beams for Blasting Enemies
sputniknews.com/military/201703191051743367-russia-united-states-china-laser-systems/

That cross reminds me of this proposed flag.

Seniors are going to starve to death so Trump saves the government a few bucks.

I'm getting really drunk

I'll join you in a few, eesti.
I have a fucking dreadful feeling about today and I don't know why.

>1776

Social Security and Medicare are our two biggest expenditures towards the deficit, we already spend enough on seniors.

Trump is a fucking neocon faggot

kek

Good to hear.
Drink the pain the away
Drink the hurt away

keep the nazi stuff to a minimum

oh no!
Now the state govt is going to fund the programs!

The goal of the flag was not replace the American one.

the anons here in /ptg/ on sundays fucking suck. i can't wait until the mon-fri crew kicks in

Yeah goys. No Nazi stuff on Politically Incorrect.

is it bad I'm starting to like iran

this is the ideal human IQ. you drumpftards may not like it, but this is what peak intelligence looks like.

It's the only country that buys weapons from us exclusively. It's basically a subsidy for American weapons companies.

HOW DOES DONALD TRUMP GET HIS NEWS:

1. Trump has a paranoid thought.

2. Trump shares it with Steve Bannon.

3. Bannon shares it with Breitbart.

4. Breitbart publishes it.

5. Trump reads it in Breitbart and shouts in amazement: "THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT!!"

To be fair, Sup Forums kinda sucks, it's only a few steps below Sup Forums on the shit scale.

Only reason I lurk is because I can get some news real quick

The Outremer Kingdom had a pretty AESTHETIC design.

>but TPP wasnt corporate facism

Kek'd and checked.

Checked! You are correct. I wish more people knew about this circle-jerk relationship. I hate the military industrial complex.

Iraq War wrong Donnie Con Man, but you will send 2,000 US troops to die for Israel in Syria?

I feel offended by how shitty that is.

At least the T cross one makes sense (sorta). Just using the swastika (and much worse loojing) is trash.

DRUMPFALUMPFA

DOOPITY DOO

I'VE GOT ANOTHER REDPILL FOR YOU

DRUMPFALUMPFA

DUMPITY DEE

IF YOU ARE WISE YOU'RE LISTEN TO ME

WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU VOTE FOR A CHUMP

A FAKE ORANGE TAN AND A DUMB NAME LIKE DRUMPF

WHERE ARE YOU AT WITH HIS HAIR LIKE A CAT

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL COME, OF, THAT?

I DON'T THINK HE'S QUALIFIED

Is that snow? Kinda a cool pic, looks like it's in the clouds.

looking*

Your intepretation of pol/ is misguided. Personally, I have a successful career, a beautiful girlfriend and plenty of toys and live in my own big house. Im not jealous of anyone. I think we are "pro-Trump" because we are tired of people gettting unfair advantages based on muh diversity and inclusion in a pay to play scheme for democrat votes. With all due respect fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

this is the ideal breakfast. you burgerking fags may not like it, but this is what peak nutrition looks like.

Why does this general still exist?

Drumpf won the election, he's gonna be here for 4 years. Why do you guys continue to suck him off 24/7 instead of discussing his shortcomings and giving criticism?

Over 50 billion dollars to go to Lockheed Martin, General Electric, Blackwater, Booz Allen Hamilton, and other military contractors.

Along with giving public funds to private Christian schools, America is turning into a third world theocratic military police state under Donnie Con Man Trump.

(((You)))

>Why does this general still exist?

Reddits still think we (aka /r/the_d) like Trump on here.

Guys did the WH insider with the “SPOOKS“ image post another thread or did he give any responses lately?

>third crusade when

>crew
kys my man

anyone else notice a huge decline in awooposting? shills were spamming them over the last two weeks to derail.

and people were calling anti-awoos the shills

I love Sup Forums for the quick rundowns and fast updates. On slow days and weekends it fucking sucks in /ptg/ everyone's fucking catty and annoying

Threatening a nuclear nation with the largest military on the planet with the capability of striking the US mainland? What could go wrong?

fucking sunday shill confirmed
you'll be gone tomorrow

>Along with giving public funds to private Christian schools, America is turning into a third world theocratic military police state under Donnie Con Man Trump.

When will Trump do /comfy/ fireside chats?

youtube.com/watch?v=46Y20ADAXug

Exactly.
I like it when large things happen or I need a quick rundown but dear lord do extended droughts or pauses send this board to shit

Democrats have no ability to self reflect that they'd probably go with Hillary again in 2020

Awoo?

What's that? Weapons deal blocked by Obama and allowed by Trump to slaughter poor Yemenis? What's going on here? I thought Democrats were run by Saudi Arabia and Trump would fight them once in office!

fucking reddit confirmed

you have to go back

Movement!

Its still better than the UTC 04:00-09:00 crowd, the US overnight posters. Nothing but total faggots who spam the threads with anime shit. There is next to no discussion of politics in these over night. Just a bunch of faggot kiddies who hijack the threads and turn them into random chat boxes, and then if you try to make a thread about Trump and politics to discuss Trump and politics, they get ass-blasted because they're afraid people wont be drawn into their shit-show anymore.

Im really ashamed of Sup Forums because the mods allow it. The excuse is that they have been spamming them for a long time, so they should be allowed to keep doing it. Spam is now 'board culture' I guess.

Anyways, Ryan is first up with Wallace here in a few minutes, for anyone watching local FOX affiliates where FOX news Sunday airs. It should be on FNC at UTC 18:00, or 2pm EDT US

God damn. Check.

Everything you "hated" about Hillary, Trump is not only doing, but doing on steroids. He's quick literally a bigger neocon than Bush ever was. And that's saying something.

Shut the fuck up mate i'll bash your head in

Are you guys using your weekends properly in procreating the next right wing generation?

again, you'll be gone tomorrow
enjoy your sunday shekel shilling goyim

Sad!

>this is how the sunday of lincoln dies

It's theater. DPRK is as full of shit as the rest of the world. If a unilateral force were to strike Pyongyang and other C&C outposts in NK they would be crippled in days if not hours. Air superiority would decimate heir 'military', and honestly KJU's response would be laughable.

The sad part is the humanitarian crisis would equally destabilize China, South Korea and the region as millions of North Koreans (that survived the air assault and limited ground-game) leave NK en-mass.

Short-story: This is bullshit saber rattling from crybaby Kim. Everything remains status quo and the rest of the world gives it lip service but gives no fucks.

why are there so many butthurt germans is this thread? is it bc they won't pay what they owe us?

Why hasn't Ginsburg croaked yet?

Faggot leaf detected with future sight

G-Goyim?

Mike Pence, a governor who allowed and AIDS epidemic to happen in his states because he hated needle en-change programs, is now the most powerful Christian Domionist in the country. With Betsy Devos as Secretary of Education, Trump will slowly turn America into a theocratic Christian Saudi Arabia. Even Bush puts his arms length to this dangerous movement of Christian fascists.

Fox News Sunday, David Nunes of one of the intel committees coming up famms

the fuck are you even talking about reddit, you are clearly a newfag

what's wrong with christian fascism? tell me ONE wrong thing?

the future belongs to either muslim or christian fascism

All looks but no substance?

In libtard case, they don't even have looks.

SAD

Taylor Swift will sing happy birthday Mr President to Trump

Nice !!!

Reddit?

>Trump will slowly turn America into a theocratic Christian Saudi Arabia

DEUS VULT
AVE IMPERATOR

I also work at wendy's

What a fucking waste.

stop while you're behind...
it's tragic enough kid