Daily Reminder: Jordan Peterson is Money Grubbing Kike Leaf

Jordan Peterson showed up on this board only a few months ago via some forced thread he was "Prophet of KEK" cause reason......

He's not far right or even right leaning.
He's far left
He will have shills in this thread saying his political ideology doesn't matter cause he triggers SJWs (shills)

He is a professor. He has access to rooms full of kids who want to impress him. He has an army of free interns who will push his ugly face across the net so he can benefit.

Youtube Add Revenue
Book Sales
Patreon Donations
Speaking Engagements
New enrollment in his fraud classes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MLp7vWB0TeY
youtube.com/watch?v=-1P_1mLlJik
youtube.com/watch?v=0p1UFiNiOek
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he was "Prophet of KEK" cause reason......

>He will have shills in this thread saying his political ideology doesn't matter cause he triggers SJWs (shills)
>If I can refute my own point it can't be refuted by anyone else, brilliant
Remember to sage

Here's 3 already
Automatic replies to threads that just went up is mark of a shill.

>Hey guys, I'm some dickhead from Canada
>Listen to me, I'm wearing some stupid mask
> Watch my YouTube videos start to finish. Don't skip any adds
> I'm a "Professor"
>Want some advice? Slay the dragon. Save your father XXDDD

>Any man trying to earn money does it for kikery, not because they see it as a great opportunity to earn their living
Fucking leaf, go die

Hey guys, check out my resume on my webpage
www.jordanbpeterson.com

I've been a
>dish washer
>gas pump jockey
>short order cook
>bartender
>bee keeper
>plywood mill laborer
>railroad worker

I sound like Joe Average with this resume.

Instead of talking about my academic credentials, I'll tell you about my loser teenager jobs and make myself look like a drop out who can't hold down a job.

I graduate from McGill with a PhD in the year.................(my website doesn't say) in the study of .........(my website doesn't say. Google me, Search around. Im legit)

I'm NOT A MONEY GRUBBIN LEAF KIKE

t. (((leftist leaf shill)))

He makes well over a Quarter Million a year as "Professor"

He can earn as much as he wants.
Doing it in underhanded methods is kikery.
But whatever, fuck honesty in the name of $$$$$$ right kike??
I'm a commie cause I don't like thieves and frauds

>>Hey guys, I'm some dickhead from Canada

Yes, you certainly are.

Why are you so dedicated to posting on Sup Forums about JBP for hours and hours every day?

You are a very strange person.

t: Peterson Student Shill unpaid intern

t: Student Shill Unpaid Intern

Posts the same replies in each thread

>Are you okay user??
>Why do you keep question him??
>Questions are bad
>Are you mentally ill user?? Im worried
>Asking questions about Professor Peterson is a sign of mental illness.
>DO NOT QUESTION PETERSON

OP is making his own containment threads.

What the fuck is this board's obsession with zero sum combat?

You will never find the strength to enact serious change if you don't compromise on some fronts, and it's not like openly fascist positions are going to ever have any real power.

Take the allies that are with you on 90 percent of the issues, or else your autistic ideological purity tests are going to starve your movement.

>DO NOT ask questions about Professor Peterson, okay?
>Got it??
>Asking questions about Professor Peterson means you're mentally ill.
>If you question the credentials or credibility of Professor Peterson, you are clinically deemed schizophrenic and should report to Professor Peterson ASAP for reprogramming, I mean mental help
>Professor Peterson is a great man, who does nothing wrong
>If you question Professor Peterson, you're mentally ill and must be silence.

DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS
GOT IT, BUCKO??

How can anyone, not think this guy is psycho fraud bully??

What's everyone's favourite Peterson video?

>Tragedy vs. Evil
youtube.com/watch?v=MLp7vWB0TeY

>> Watch my YouTube videos start to finish. Don't skip any adds
You don't have adblock in 2017?

it's sunday, you need to get to church and repent, shill.

You'd be surprised at how untech savvy, "tech savvy" millennials and Gen Z are.

What's it like shilling for a fraud in 2017 for free??

Religion is a tool of satan

See, shill work.
Why post this??
Cause they are a shill trying to derail the thread

I know you're just leafposting to stir some shit up, but I hope you realize that people aren't nearly as interested in whoever gets triggered by his message as the message itself. Try attacking the content of his lectures since that's what people care about. I say that because I think that many are getting tired of snowflake outrages.

>Bucko

My dad says that shit all the time when trying to act tough.
It's a leaf thing.

Fuck this Boomer scammer bully faggot.

>Want a lecture while I fill your tank and wash your windows sir??
>I went from Gas Pump Boy to PhD by magic
>DON'T ASK ME HOW, GOT IT BUCKO??

Cultural marxists are attacking all the pillars of our civilization ... anyone who supports just a few of those pillars are going robbed out allies ...anything that forestalls cultural assaults will help us

So he's fights Marxist, but training this students to act like brown shirts and attack anyone who questions him??
I had one of his fanboys say I need to be "physically dealt with" for posting threads, asking questions.

He sounds like Antifa commie trash and so do his followers.

Did you know he use to wash dishes as a job?
Wow, working man. In touch with the average comrade

He's a commie faggot.

Did you know he was a short order cook?
Wow, a common man like the rest of us comrades.

>Bucko!
Fuck that triggers me.
Fucking coward grown men leafs scaring the shit out of kids to a sense of power cause their life is miserable shit in Canada.

Buck-O
Fucking pedo faggot cowards

You know Peterson is a good leaf when faggot leaves like OP sperg out so hard against him.

Everything about this guy just screams
>PIECE OF SHIT PEDO FAGGOT SCAMMER LOSER EXPOSE THIS FAGGOT
in my mind.

This guy offends my sensibilities.

He's a piece of shit. I'm never wrong with my gut feelings about people.

Child abuse is really common in canada.
He triggers so many people cause he's a bully faggot abuser who reminds them of their own abuser.

Fuck this piece of shit

Did you see the video of all the triggered students at McMaster University shouting him down as a 'transphobic bigot' and banging cowbells for hours?

youtube.com/watch?v=-1P_1mLlJik

>He's not far right
>He's far left

That is the last thing I give a fuck about you god damn leaf

Ya, ha ha cause like that's just normal, ha ha, to let people disrupt you for that long, ha ha
He didn't plant them or anything ha ha
He's not Antifa or anything ha ha
Don't ask questions, got it, bucko??

When people keep asking if you're okay and if you're doing well psychologically, the obvious conclusion is that that one teacher you don't like has a legion of agents sitting in a mexican maskweaving chatroom.

Top logic.

This is his newest video too, apparently some student unions wrote him some ridiculous letters after his talk. Hopefully they take him up on the debate offer, I'm interested in what kind of pseudoscience they bring up

youtube.com/watch?v=0p1UFiNiOek

>/pol is far-right leaning
>Doesn't care what side LEAF professor is on cause he "triggers SJWs"

Ya, he's totally not a plant for Antifa or anything ha ha
Don't ask questions, got it, bucko??

>there will be shills saying they do not care about his political ideology

Im a fan of his talks not his politics
You stupid paranoid cunt

Your world is tiny and vapid, I want no part of it you lonely faggot
Be well

OP is a cia nigger

LOL
This is Sup Forums buddy. No one cares about anyone here.
If anything, they want to make you feel worse.
Expecting sympathy or a friendly chat on Sup Forums is laughable. Hell, even on the internet actually.

No one is concerned about my mental health.
it's a tactic to try and discredit me
>Make the person appear mentally unstable, manic, psychotic etc etc etc and use it to discredit whatever they say
He's a psychologist isn't he???

This guy is a con man. A dangerous one and you shills are proof.

Do. Not. Question. Professor Peterson, got it, BUCKO??!!!

>that one leaf shilling itt

>insults
>insults
>morally superior
Mark of Shill

You're a shill or mush brained follower pleb
I pity you.

You shill for a fraud pedo loser.

For several days this asshurt leaf has made daily posts about JBP, everyday with a different tactic.

First he was a fraud, you claimed he had no credentials, that turned out to be bullshit.

Now you claim he's secretly antifa? What's your next tactic?

I kind of wish I archived your threads, it's either a case study of CIAs first week on the job or autistic asshurt I haven't seen since Sup Forums tripfag worship.

Please tell me, what did he do? Did he fail you in his class?

Hmm, a public speaker goes out against Leftist thought-policing, social engineering and post-modernism and suddenly people start concincing me he is somehow untrustworthy because reasons?

Absolutely legit my dude, doesn't look like a character assasination and smear campaign at all.

really made my sputnik go beep beep

>one lone leaf screaming about JBP in a thread he made
>making up things noone said ('dont question jordan peterson")
>calls him a commie and left wing while he constantly says that communism and post-modernism are the worst things to happen to western civilization ever and venerating western traditions to the point of having rediscovered orthodox christian theology
>calls him a kike because he wanted security in his income while his job is threatened by actually breaking hate speech laws
>calls him a bully for saying bucko once and gets triggered because he was abused as a kid

can one leaf be any more of a faggot?

Ok.

Disregarding your mental well being for the moment - what is your problem with him?

Not once itt have you explained your point.

Look at all his defenders here comrade.
Did you miss Soviet Russia??
Ask your grandparents how Brown Shirts acted.

>It's cool when it's done for Professor Peterson cause he's based XXDDD

Shilling
What?

Are you cooked cunt?

>Assume this much.
Get some help buddy or get off your hrt. Maybe it's causing your emotional instability.

You could have at least used a proxy you syrup gargling cuck

You cab tell by OPs shitty English he's a non native speaker

in fact you sound like an Indian that was shitposting similar shit 2 weeks ago

See, that's the problem. I've explained many times, but no reason is "good enough", why I don't like him
I HAVE TO LIKE HIM or you'll want to hang me.
You're a commie boot licker

>that absolutely nonsensical strawman

You're one of the lefties he triggered, right?

You make threads about him everyday now, maybe you should chill out and leave Sup Forums for a while

Ad Hominen

You're angry. Why? Does "wrong talk" about Professor Peterson trigger you??

I live in Canada. I know exactly what he's like. People aren't hard to figure out.
Look at all the parrot replies. Cause humans are original and intelligent........

insults
insults
insults
Speak to me, without insulting me, and I might consider what you're saying.
Brain, have one?
Social interactions, have real ones???

>come up with stupid bullshit to attack someone
>"thats stupid why are you constantly running this smear campaign"
>OMG LOOK AT EVERYONE ATTACKING ME COMMIE BOOTLICKERS THIS IS LIKE ANNUDA BROWNSHIRT!!!!!1

I've been told I need to be "physically dealt with" for questioning this fine Professor.
He's not a commie.
He's not brain washing kids
He's fine man.

Yea, leave so I can stop exposing your hero.

This is great

He's transforming himself into a jester

There are shills are trying create infighting about what they percieve to be a massive threat to their ideology.

"Bad" Goys, and even bad jews soon find that they become the target of their very own shill campaign.

Maybe you should stop obsessing over someone so much. You sound like a shill or a nutty neo-leftist.

>spends whole threads insulting the guy because you 'figured him out'
>STOP INSULTING ME

See, not good enough.
Any answer where I don't like Professor Peterson leads to an autistic screeching melt down by his followers.

You certainly make a compelling and sound argument. Pure rhetorical mastery sir.

Alright everybody, stop bullying this shiny beacon of reason.

>you can be a better and more well adjusted person than you are
>fuck you old man I don't have to do anything you say
He reminds them of the supportive father they wish they'd had growing up and act out against him in anger.

>So he's fights Marxist, but training this students to act like brown shirts and attack anyone who questions him??

Why are you spreading lies? You have absolutely no proof of this.

LOL good one.
Parrot some more.

Stop. Asking. Questions
Yes yes, I'm well aware you don't like people asking questions that challenge your hero. I got it.

>lone user made a physical removal reference according to hoppean anarcho-capitalism
>IM BEING ATTAACKED BY COMMIES THIS IS PROOF JORDAN PETERSON IS A COMMIE
>meanwhile JBP has never advocated for people to defend him in any right, let alone as a brownshirt
>but but muh brainwashing the kids!!!

SHILL

SHILL

SAGE, IGNORE, SAVE YOUR FATHER.

Peterson is a pathway to traditional western thought, placed in an academic context which is owned by insane gender warriors. The things which make him uncomfortably left-wing to a Sup Forumslack are the same things which allow a class of left-wing students to listen to him and absorb his way of thinking.

>successful practiced psychological proffessor now giving large scale talks and uploading them to youtube for free (relatively, yes he gets add revenue but that's hardly money grubbing) for a larger audiance

Mate. Do you fucking listen to him?
Just go through a little Maps of Meaning.
I get it, you're a little arse hurt the man is successful, and he blew right the fuck up because he's voicing against the insistent marxism and destruction of the west and it's not common ground for someone in his position to stand so firmly against it.

Take a chill pill. If you think Sup Forums (POLITICALLY INCORRECT) is a right bored for right wingers and NatSoc and all that hurr durr memery, then you need to step back and look at the broader spectrum and actually read some threads (Lurk more newfag).

Jordan's got good rhetoric in his field and his field happens to permeate a large portion of human-being, thus, the discussion is broad.

I suggest you listen more before speaking.

Not a Peterson shill, but i'll shill for Peterson's rhetoric.

By you extremely amateurish tactics everyone can observe that you're one of the people he seriously triggered, trying to concern-troll by presenting yourself as more right to the right.

It's all very hilarious to be sure, but not everyone can be a sucsessful shill and/or opinion maker. Maybe you should've read up more on Bernays and Marshall McLuhan before trying to become one.

but you're a low-effort millenial leftie so who am kidding here

what a hack job, you'll never work at ShareBlue

You're not asking questions.
How can you brain be so broken man?

>Why are you so dedicated to posting on Sup Forums about JBP for hours and hours every day?

Because he's a paid shill posting slide threads

I don't like him for many reasons. I'm allowed. Get over it faggot :)

Did you even have a real dad growing up?
I did.
>be better person. Slay the dragon, save your father XXXDDDD
>OMG he changed my life with that XXDDD

This thread is great proof of this.
Are you blind??
Try reading the other replies that don't have (you) beside them
You'll be in for a shock. Proof is right here in this thread

>I've been told I need to be "physically dealt with" for questioning this fine Professor.
If you weren't told that directly by Peterson then you're directing your anger against the wrong person.
Saged as always in this shill thread.

Lol CTRBLUE BTFO FAGGOT

You sound like the type of person that shout the same question after it's been answered. What kind of answer are you looking for?

>3 of those are teenage jobs
>the rest are decently respected jobs which aren't negative

"WHAT A KEK HE WORKS LOL!"

Wow.... that's 5 more jobs than our current Prime Minister! He's qualified to be /ourguy/ now.

Mate you sound like you'd fit in with those clueless fucks who just chanted "Transphobic Piece Of Shit" at his talk at McMaster.

>he's a paid shill posting slide threads

Slide threads are usually 1 post ID "controvesial" topic like MGTOW or BLACKED. He isn't a shill either, since how transparent and nonsensical this all is. I think it's legit one of the progressives he triggered, i mean look how fucking insane this whole thing reads.

You're psychotic
Not making sense
Claiming to be not brain washed
Okay

Yea kids, save your father!
XXDDD From a Dragon!!
XXDDDD

>Watch more of his youtube videos. It's free. He collects money from each view, but don't worry, it doesn't cost you anything.

LOL

Okay Russia.

HEY EVERYONE.
YOU WILL NEVER BE AS UNSORTED AS OP.

Because we don't feel bullied by him? not once did he say not to question him... he in fact addresses the cult forming around him, saying he is just a man, that he should not be followed, that people should read and find out about the world for and of themselves.

You really study nothing do you.

>Mate you sound like you'd fit in with those clueless fucks who just chanted "Transphobic Piece Of Shit" at his talk at McMaster.

that's because xer is obviously one of them

>Did you even have a real dad growing up?
>I did.
Why do you hate your father and act out your anger using Peterson as the model for him?

He's obviously brain washed his followers pretty strongly to make them say something like that.
Ignore reality though.

Ya, shareblue gives a fuck about leaf fraud professor with 20 fans in canada....

LOL
This type of reply

See, a loser can become Prime Minister in Canada, I doubt Peterson is qualified to teach anything desu
Ignore that though.
Bizzaro land canada, drama teachers become PM, dish washers become Professors.

>He's insane. He says stuff I don't like!
Okay commie

I would just have a look at SNAPCHAT Y .ME to leak school's hottest girl's nudes.

>Slay the dragon! Save your father XXXDDDD

THEN DON'T LIKE HIM YOU DAFT FUCKING CUNT.

JUST STOP DISTURBING THE PEACE.

YOU BROUGHT HIM UP

YOU STARTED THE FIGHT

Don't fight if you don't want to fight you fucking idiot. If you don't like something or someone.... QUIT PAYING IT ATTENTION....

Jesus christ... It's like you have you hand on the stove screaming how hot it is, but you won't remove you're fucking hand from the stove. You're a literal child.

If you don't want to listen, and you just want to hate, then go on be hateful, see where that gets you

>Slay the dragon! Save your father!!
>Adventure Time Rules right class??
>Next class we will analyze Rick n Morty
>Slay the Dragon! Save your Father!!
>I use meme talk and current trends to sucker more students into my web
>Slay the Dragon! Save your Father!! XXXDDDD

Imagine how much of a LOSER this guy must be to make anti peterson threads 24/7

Profoundly unsorted. SAD!

He doesnt want people to talk about interesting ideas (which you dont need to pay for btw) because he knows his loser life is a consequence of his OWN ACTIONS

>Ya, shareblue gives a fuck about leaf fraud professor with 20 fans in canada....
You certainly have spent a lot of time attacking him for you not to be either ShareBlue or a eternally butthurt marxist. Why wouldn't Shareblue share your opinion if he's speaking out against cultural marxism and promoting a more moral social construct?
>sage

you're doing it wrong leaf

What a melt down
Are you okay sunshine?
need a tissue bucko??
Sounds like you need to sort yourself out if you're going to autism meltdown on a tibetian yak forum XXDDD
Sort yourself out user XXDD
Sound like you got a dragon to slay and father to save XXDDDD

>t. shitskin

Seriously,get some help.

Keep on shilling ,Xer.
I can smell your blue hair dye and fetid,unwashed crotch from California.

JBP is the ONLY redeeming thing in your cursedly cucked country.

Go offer your asshole to a Muslim...posting here does nothing for your (((cause)))

And for christsakes, SORT YOURSELF OUT FAGGOT.