Trump eliminates anti-homelessness agency

Trump removes an agency that protects homeless people.

Well Sup Forums??????

youtube.com/watch?v=Ey1FXNDXGxk

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/03/16/the-19-agencies-that-trumps-budget-would-kill-explained/?utm_term=.6e39fbb5ec6b

SOMETHING SOMETHING FAKE NEWS

Good.

What kind of an heartless monster is against an agency that tries to help homeless people? wtf?

Also that agency costs only 4 million dollars, that's a TINY portion of the budget, no reason to cut it unless you hate homeless people

>This is, of course, the agency that helps fund public broadcasters nationwide
Good. Let the market decide.
>This is the agency that delivers grants to fund and promote various fine arts across the country.
Good. Let the market decide.
>National Endowment for the Humanities
Good x10. Let the market decide.
>Institute of Museum and Library Services
Good.
>Corporation for National and Community Service
Good. Fuck poor people.
>Legal Services Corporation
Good. Fuck poor people.
>Institute of Peace Spurred by the peace movement of the 1970s
Fantastic. Useless hippies leeching off my taxdollars.
> Interagency Council on Homelessness
Good. Fuck poor people.
>Appalachian Regional Commission
Good. Fuck poor people even if they are white.
>Delta Regional Authority
Good. Fuck poor niggers.
>Northern Border Regional Commission
>Denali Commission
Good.
>Some agencies geared toward international relations: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
Fucking fantastic. Fuck other countries who can't get their shit together and ask for my taxdollars.

No value was lost. Op is a faggot.

>Hurr durr fuck poor people XD
You are fucking disgusting. do you have zero empathy for your fellow countrymen?

>no reason to cut it unless you hate homeless people

Except for the fact that this agency isn't doing a very good job

Plenty of homeless are volunteer. Just look at Hawaii and Texas.

The agency does literally nothing, except collect paychecks. Homelessness is a local and state issue.

>implying you aren't a NEET or unsuccessful career criminal

4million is lots of money

Funny to see people come up with all those excuses to be stripped butt naked by conglomerates.

Most of them are directly or indirectly homeless because of (Jews) and Jewish creations. You fucking kikes,

A Jew cries out as he strikes you

>Checks flag
>Demands compassion for fellow countrymen
>Palestinians
kek

I can assure you that with 4 million dollars they are surely doing something to combat homelessness.

The facts are is that trump prefers to invest in warfare instead of helping poor homeless people.

HOMELESS DEATH SQUADS WHEN? LETS MAKE AUSCHWITZ LOOK LIKE A FUCKING JOKE

>Worthless bureaucratic entity that exists mainly to funnel money is now gone

Many of those countrymen are niggers or foreigners. Fuck them.

>cUk in ID
llmao

You have never contributed anything of value to society, have you?

What do they do? I can't imagine a federal agency being all that effective at getting 4 million dollars into the hands of people that need it.

Homelessness is usually a mental health problem or needs to be handled at a local level. That's probably why this agency gets so little.

It's not about empathy, it's about the role of government. Those with empathy for the disadvantaged have countless ways to express that in a much more efficient manner than a beurocratic government-funded organization. Kindness and empathy should be driven by individual choice, not government regulation; that's outside the role of government.

It's not working. There's more homeless than ever.

That's objective failure.

Enjoy your eternity in Hell.

Go help the poor Syrian muslims who have lost their homes due to war.

Lmao I can just imagine the bosses of these failed agencies calling their team together and informing everyone they no longer have jobs as their agency has been axed by Trump.

Time to virtue signal while I stuff my fat ass face with excessive amounts of garbage food. Meanwhile down the street there are homeless people starving but id rather "fight" for homeless people by virtue signaling online and trying to get the government to forcefully tax more people in order to fun extremely inefficient wasteful and corrupt homeless care programs

Most homeless don't want help. They'll take free shit but offer them a job or a path out and they'll recoil

Good. Fucking degenerates deserve nothing.

Honestly government agencies helping the homeless is just a subsidy for the failures of the market; good on trump, things must get worse before they get better

>t. Man who has personally offered jobs to most homeless people

The fact trump is doing evil shit is not my fault.

There aren't more homeless people than ever, but it's true the homelessness rate is high. That does not mean it's not working though, you idiot.

One agency with such a budget can only reduce the rate of homelessness by a limited amount - but it's still something that counts and makes the rate not as bad as it could have been. they are still helping homeless people

But trump is literally like the devil, he wants people to suffer and he doesn't care about homeless people

Very valid argument. And I am "left wing" sort of

Good, it's one step closer to having no welfare and one step closer to not having my money stolen by the government.

fuck niggers and fuck poor people desu

Pretty much this.
More progressive nutjobs openly construe their vanity and stupidity simultaneously.

Because that should be handled by the state

This isn't exactly true, he may not want people to suffer (although don't get me wrong trump is a fat fucking disgrace) but he doesn't see the point in maintaining this particular agency. The problem of homelessness is everyone's responsibility individually

>We should provide LESS help to poor people and invest more in warfare

???
How the fuck can anyone defend this?

Yes soon it will just he stolen at gun point by raging tyrones

Trump is increasing the budget for the VA and the budget to give money to veterans and soldiers. If anything this will help homeless veterans at some level. Also investing in warfare led to the invention of the GPS, internet, and radio.

The only way to help homeless people is to lock them up because they are schizophrenics

Pic related is trump's budget.

Increasing funds for veterans is literally THE ONLY good thing he did in this hot streaming pile of shit

>Jew jewing

That's because a job doesn't solve the root problem which is usually mental illness or addiction. The best help you can give them is a rehab center or group home.

I see no problem with this the federal government is a parasite anyway; or do you think mankind is helpless to do good in the world without the state administering it?

Yes if by locking them up you mean in a hospital; putting them in prison makes it worse

It's like staring into the face of God.

If they gotta go then they gotta go

Better one source than two

Surplus population

EIGHT YEARS

Liberals are going to stay panic-mode butt-hurt for eight years???

I never realized how many programs the Federal government had like this, where they are doing the jobs of individual states.

Why is the federal government footing the bill for this, why are states not protecting their own people?

The homeless should be looking to the state government of the state they live in to protect them, not the federal government which should have almost nothing to do with individuals' lives.

In China there were almost no environmental regulations.

The air in the cities became so polluted, that it became normal for KIDS to die from lung cancer.

Enjoy having this situation happening in the US, idiot.

I suppose; but really welfare and other social safety nets are there to keep civil peace; it is certainly less than ideal and begs the question why not deport all criminals; but where can we even send them?

Fuck off jew. "trump is LITERALLY the devil' "Never mind my Israeli government murdering Palestinian children because i want more luxury apartments built on there land REEEE"

y-you too greatest ally

Must have done a shitty job considering the amount of homeless I encountered in New York, a Democrat run state.

Yea bro; it's crazy. Unfortunately Trump is keeping and expanding the parts of the fed that can spy on you, kill you or lock you in prison--he is just getting rid of the carrot and keeping the stick. Sic Semper Tyrranus

>Says the country is RIGHT NOW killing citizens with drones, which hit the wrong target 90% of the time

A friendly reminder that Trump quadrupled obama's drone program

>Trump removes an agency that protects homeless people.
implying it ever really did anything for homeless people.
You do understand the concept of gutting bloated government
agencies yea?

This is how a City in china looks like.

Just showing you what is going to happen with no EPA regulations protecting your air

Why isn't he gutting the bloated military? They could do the job for a fraction of the cost they currently demand and he is giving them more money for what? For abortions like the F 17?

Yet you said nothing when Obama was shoving hellfire missles in civilian assholes. Trump needs drones to combat the terrorists Obama's policies created.

Because it isn't the job of the Federal government to manage any homeless aside from veterans.

And I deeply disagree with it but they do it clearly because of Israeli lobbyist your country is the most devilish country ever to exist in man kinds history. Not gonna fall for your jew tricks. Israel needs to be wiped off the face off the earth.

>That does not mean it's not working though, you idiot.

You haven't proven that it is working. Your claim that it is a good thing is based purely on the fact that it costs money. That's not proofs.

It is a waste unless and until facts are presented to demonstrate why it is not.

Washington Post is Jeff Bezos personal propaganda machine.

Fake news.

Is this what you want, Trump supporters? you really want to remove clean-air regulations?

Do you want to fucking die from cancer?

Signs you see: Whoa is me. Anything Helps

Signs you don't see: Strong Back. Good Work Ethic. Please take a Resume

Well it really looks that way because the high demand world wide for cheap Chinese commodities...if we didn't buy things for self gratification, if we didn't demand more from the earth than we gave then situations like that wouldn't exist. Again why is the government supposed to be the arbiter of morality?

"PROTECTS"

I am against this..

but does that agency has any results?

What does sheltering mean?

This is a river in china that has been polluted by corporations.

Trump wants the same in the US

More pictures of this toxic chemical river

>Why isn't he gutting the bloated military?
Because war with the commies is on the horizon.

The F-17 was a prototype precursor to the F-18 from 40 years ago, you faggot. The fuck are you talking about?

IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT, TRUMP SUPPORTERS????

>if the government stops burning money it means businesses will start destroying the environment and polluting the air and water

I don't see the correlation here

That is a photo of goyim blood that jews drink from.

We could get Trump re-elected in 2020 if all the rivers became Koolaide.

The first rule I ever got when looking for a job is to not act desperate..either way, most homeless are mentally or physically or intellectually handicapped, giving the bum on the street a dollar is better than giving it to the fed so they spend $12 feeding him half rotten throwaway food in a shelter. Homelessness and poverty and disabilities are facts of life, charity is a good way to help your fellow man; people who refuse to be charitable should not be surprised when the state decides to intervene (e.g. Create more of itself)

>Posted from your iPhone.

No, it's a river in China called Jianhe River.

Due to very poor pollution regulations, the river became red because of toxic chemicals that nearby plants threw into it

Now I know your just a troll, keep posting images from fucking China fag

sage

4 million .....for a federal program?
That's somebody's slush fund
Innefective

Either way, sorry my dude but fighter jets are pretty much obsolete unless we go to war with russia or china and we could easily handle their shit with what we have had for 20 years

True. The difficulty is that we have freedom of movement in the US and bus tickets can be as cheap as a few dollars. Homeless flock to whatever city offers the best benefits and climate. This punishes any city that tries to help the homeless. In theory a federal solutions that allocates funds across the country evenly would be best but understandably most people are happy to see the homeless cluster in big cities away from their nice communities. When I lived in Atlanta I saw church vans from rural areas drop off homeless all the time. The Megabus did the same.

But the agency Trump is eliminating was not at all effective. Liberals actually like seeing homeless people. It makes them feel better about themselves and gives them a sort of pet to care for though using other people's money.

NOT
A
FUNCTION
OF
GOVERNMENT

I'm just showing you the future of your country without EPA regulations

So being totally okay with the march toward an economic collapse where many many people starve to death, many more are murdered by each other, and other just off themselves is what gets you into heaven. Meanwhile being against gov't encroachment into functions that can and should be performed by the Church and the free market is what gets you into Hell.
>nutsarenowactivated.exe

Your country has an homelessness crisis right now you idiot.

You need MORE help for homeless people, not less

We won't need it once we start rounding up the homeless in extermination camps.

Ignore the jew, Trying to trick us "bad goys" again

Look Dad I'm being a bad ass on my NAZI chat room!

The federal government has been slowly expanding and encroaching on more and more public-funded services previously paid for via states. This creates a voter base that favours big government rather than improved state expenditure - it's a slow power grab in an otherwise rigid system where the three branches' powers are explicitly defined.

Do you really think pollution is a fucking joke?

Look what happened in china due to lack of air regulations, is this the future you want for your country? do you want to dig the grave of your children because they die from lung cancer?

IF ****YOU**** want to help homless people... ***YOU*** pay for it with ***YOUR OWN $$$$***

Start a foundation, get like-minded people to donate to it.

HAving a Federal organization that has a staff of people to be payed for with tax dollars that will, like most other federal orgs... DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING except serve as a job posting for political lackies... yeah, no... how about FUCK THAT!

Morons, this agency is paying fat salaries to bureaucrats and doing nothing to help anyone.

Bro the EPA regularly colludes with the corporations that deforest and pollute the earth. Who's interests do you think they serve?