Tfw my 17 year old kid sister is woke as fuck

>tfw my 17 year old kid sister is woke as fuck.

>morally outraged about the revisionist shit rowling is doing to harry potter.
>disgusted in equality being pushed on everything
>recognises doublethink but didnt have the right words for it.

I am starting to regain hope for the future if even a fraction of kids leaving school are pushing back against the cultural leftist agenda they were smothered with all there lives.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=No1ZmYiKeRY)
darkmoon.me/2013/the-sexual-decadence-of-weimar-germany/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is she hot?

this

post pics

bro, I'm a 32 yr old fag, married with 3 children, I fucking hate/love Sup Forums

I'm fucking so addicted, it affects me during everything!!!!
sex/funerals/work/family time!!!!
>tfw Sup Forums is the most diverse White supremacist website with documented fact diverse Sup Forums of age/origin/race/age!

I sent my little bro a link to the one Oswald Mosley video (youtube.com/watch?v=No1ZmYiKeRY) and he comes back the next day and tells me that he watched a few of his interviews and that he sounded pretty good compared to Obama. Gen Z be scary, yo.

Does your sister like english men?

Is this the meme you're looking for?

yes
no
maybe

I watched another Oswald Mosley video that had some fashwave imposed over his speeches. Was pretty neato.

Sadly I didn't save it.

Do you recall something along those lines?

I DON'T KNOW

Gen Zyklon, the new champions of the developed world.

Can you repeat the question?

The only other question worth asking is how big are her blammies

>tfw my sister voted for Brexit and posted a video of some mentally ill 'gender fluid person' with a caption which simply read 'shut up'
Kek

Gen Z will be red pilled as fuck, I'm already seeing it from those from that age group. Growing up with all the shit a bunch of us gen y'all pushed. Growing up in an afraid world due to Islam from day dot.

Hoping it's another more conservative centurary lads from here in out. Can't get anymore PC.

Have a this darkmoon.me/2013/the-sexual-decadence-of-weimar-germany/ with any luck, because of our push back, the next gen will be the ones to rid this world of cultural Marxist Jews.

College will fix her attitude. Right-wing ideologies are inherently bad. Conservatism is all about going back to systems that we already decided aren't working, but because right-winger have short memories they try to go back anyways. It's all about embracing what's obsolete and broken. This is why college educated people with a better critical thinking skills and understanding of history tend to become leftwing.

You're not the boss of me now

Fuck off schlomo

either b8 or /lit/ ... either way this is pure kikery

(You)
yes!
bchhh(kiss sound)
beautifully hung over gon get a 40oz

Send her my way and I'll put 10 of the ultimate red pills inside her after i marry her