Member when the US was the leader of the free world, Sup Forums?

Member when the US was the leader of the free world, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/europe/germany-springs-to-action-over-hate-speech-against-migrants/2016/01/06/6031218e-b315-11e5-8abc-d09392edc612_story.html?utm_term=.c94442dd704f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no, because that hasn't been a relevant term since the Cold War

>Freedom implies destroying your own nation and silencing anyone who dissents

Freedom indeed.

I member

>protectionist cuck is worried about the destruction of a country

pottery

What kind of tabloid trash headline high are you on?

It's a meaningless term.

People considered Bush leader of the free world and he knocked over 2 countries because ????

Obama was leader of the free world and he denied over half of all FOIA requests and assassinated American citizens without die process.

america hasn't been leader of the free world since dubya, and it's been getting worse

You guys deserve Merkle and another 3 million refugees.

get a load of this goy

>it would take every country in the world and probably some intergalactic assistance to bring down the US

Uh.. uh... DO WHAT WE SAY OR WE'LL WRITE A STRONGLY WORDED LETTER!

>Germany
>Free

Butthurt krauts right on cue
>WAAHHH! WAHH! GERMANY IS PERFECT! NOTHING IS WRONG!! STUPID AMERIFAT DON'T CRITICISE MUTTI OR ISLAM!!!!!

probably. Time to pay for our colonialism and exploitation.

Not really, no. Freedom has always been more of an European thing.

T. Goes to prison over having an opinion

I love how just because they do not like Trump at all they claim he isnt the leader of the free world.

top kek.

>USA
>Freedom
kek

WE ARE GOING TO SMASH THE ARYAN RACE ONCE AND FOR ALL

PUSH A FOR AN ARYANDIED.

I find Merkel cute. Like... mommy cute. I want to kiss her cheek and make her a cup of tea and help her get the groceries in and stuff.

I know I'd disagree with her greatly but I just know she'd be very civil and intelligent about it.

>Freedom has always been more of an European thing.
Which is why you have hate speech laws... oh wait.

>German colonialism
Good one, really absolutely hilarious!

>t. ahmed

>Be German
>Get raped by a Muslim
>Can't defend myself because /nogunz/
>Report it to the police
>Get arrested for hate speech
Wow! Such a free country.

>All cuckposters are german

You deserve to be raped by refugees

>be german
>deny holocaust
>get to ride the holocoaster

Nowadays freedom is equated to giving up your right to free speech and giving your asshole for a refugee to fuck. Great! What awesome freedom.

i think it's quite funny that Merkel now is only defined because of her refugee policy

everything else she does or her party does/did will not be mentioned

Free world? Germany of all countries to represent it?

It's not even ignorance, this dude is WILLINGLY ignoring the huge mischiefs done by germany in recent years

I thought Germans weren't allowed to post here anymore? You do know it's illegal for Germans to have right-wing views don't you?

This.

Even if you managed to defeat our military, you would have to deal with the most butthurt gun-toting civilian population in the world, arguably worse than fighting our military.

You'd probably have to nuke us, or somehow make day of the diet happen.

I bet Hitler would feel the same way if he were alive today.

>no right to free speech
>no right to self defense
>dwindling right to private property
>free

Hehe, that old meme again. Clapistanis never learn.

>Germany
>free

Right wing views in Germany means importing millions of brown people who will live on welfare for their entire life.

Says the free trade cuck.

How is she my leader when I don't have the ability to remove her?

He has power. You don't. He has a lot of sex. You don't.

Phew, at least I can look into the mirror without having the urge to get a can of spray tan.

Merkel is disgusting

Its truly embarrassing she is still in power

Germans should all kill themselves

Freedom is overrated anyway.

Go to Germany.

Claim holocaust never happened.

Report freedoms.

Wait a second..

>He has a lot of sex.
Should Melania be worried? Someone tell her.

Seems like leftism likes to mix up the words "free" with "obedient". It's rather disconcerting.

Merkel is the leader of the "Obedient World".

It's a scary thing given what they want people to obey to. It's also insulting to one's common sense that the left are so uppity and pretentious about it to boot. I just wish the depressed, insecure faggots committed suicide by their lonesome instead of dragging everybody else into it.

I quickly noticed that it was the German posters who were super fucking salty after Brexit. Everyone else except the occasional benefit-hunting slav was celebrating but the Germans took it as a personal insult.
Germans seem unable to distinguish between someone who hates the German people and someone who hates the German state, be it the Third Reich, the Bundesrepublik or the EU.

On the other hand, Trump is a billionaire with a model wife, lots of children and can destroy shit if he wishes to.
He bangs her hard every night.

raise your arm and shout heil hitler

I remember when they passed out iodine pills in Belgium because there was a nuclear terrorist threat

Germany is only good at getting rid of jews

you don't even have freedom of speech in germany

German posters are split 50% antifa cucks and 50% libertarians who just hate the EU and niggers.

*was

Germany has always turned to political extremism to get their way and they've always been BTFO by the rest of the world.

It must be something wrong with their genes.
Thankfully Mohammed with friends will fix that.

>A woman with no army is the leader of the free world
Hahagahahagagagfhhhagha

>He bangs her hard every night.
How? She's not living in the WH and draining US tax payers like a million $ a day

there are still jews.. so it seems like they kind of suck at it.

We can do that here, user.

You do it there in the streets.

Report back.

Wow! Merk? The same Merk who wanted facebook to clamp down on hate speech? The same one who have right winger arrested for hate speech? The same Germany that has holocaust denial as a crime?

That free germany?

washingtonpost.com/world/europe/germany-springs-to-action-over-hate-speech-against-migrants/2016/01/06/6031218e-b315-11e5-8abc-d09392edc612_story.html?utm_term=.c94442dd704f

"German authorities, meanwhile, have reached a deal with Facebook, Google and Twitter to get tougher on offensive content, with the outlets agreeing to apply domestic laws, rather than their own corporate policies, to reviews of posts."

"Harsh comments are earning some Germans more than scorn. In the town of Wismar in northeastern Germany, for instance, a judge in October sentenced a 26-year-old man to five months probation and a 300 euro fine after the man had posted on his Facebook page that refugees should “burn alive” or “drown” in the Mediterranean."

"In September, the home of a 26-year-old Berlin man was raided by police, who confiscated his computer and phones after he had posted the tragic image of the dead 3-year-old Syrian boy whose body on a Turkish beach became a symbol of the refugee crisis. Along with the photo, he had posted: “We are not mourning, we are celebrating!”"

"A 29-year-old Berlin woman, meanwhile, received five months probation in July after she had posted comments on Facebook about an alleged rape of a German woman by an asylum seeker. “Filth out!” she wrote, arguing that if tougher measures against refugees were not deployed, “more asylum seekers’ homes will burn.”"

Keep talking.

>How? She's not living in the WH
She flies over every day.
>draining US tax payers like a million $ a day
Only NY tax money and that state might aswell just bleed. Fuck NY and fuck blue states.

are you ready for the next leader of the (((free))) world Hans?

>Merkel is the leader of the "Obedient World".

What he said.

Euros and leftists think that freedom is being indoctrinated into believing the leftist, hipster bullshit. And anyone who does should he forcefully shut the fuck up.

ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha giggles snickers

>Politi.co
Literally FAKE NEWS

Your post layout says you're mocking me but I don't see how.

He'll be vice chancellor for sure, maybe even chancellor. That's would be a good thing.

Shareblue on German proxies to appear relevant

Merk is the leader of the free to rape and be raped world

That's what they're in the process of doing

Why would I try to shill with a German proxy? Lurk more.

Setting yourself up to lose in 2024 and you don't even know it.

>free world

Do this
Get jail time

i mean come to germany and do it, see for yourself

>Import the entire middle east to Germany
>Let Israel have free reign over the now abandoned middle east.
Schulzensteinowitzkleinberg is a genius!

>A leftist jew
>A good thing

She can't protect our freedom, a leader who cannot protect their subjects is no leader at all.

outside of your bubble people walk thousands of miles just to get a chance to live in a leftist country.

You're just jeally.

Yeah and North Korea is a military superpower.
This is delusional beyond any human reason.

>no freedom of speech
>free

take your meme nation back to the shitter

I dont get the joke
isnt Shultz a liberal cuck perhaps even worse than Merkel? how is that a good thing?

She is up there with Bibi
Imo
Garbage
There is no redeeming quality

I don't think you know the meaning of the word liberal.

>outside of your bubble people walk thousands of miles just to get a chance to live in a leftist country.

And carrion birds will follow a dying animal. Most of the Romanians that leave to sponge of your dead corpse of a nation are not the sort of people I want to stay in my country.

>You're just jeally.

Of a 50% tax rate?
Of a cucked nation that can't even defend it's borders?
Of a nation where my children would not be thought the truth about my nations past and where nationalism can't be displayed?

You instead grab a bottle of soothing cream for anus after all the achmeds.

>mommy cute
she is childless

People walk a thousand mile to get free housing, free food and free cash by doing nothing while Hans and Hanstilda go to the cuck factory every morning.

>Free
>Unelected officials in EU parliament
>Decisions made that encourage the mass migration of third worlders to be paid for at citizens expense
>Anyone who disagrees is a thought criminal

Yeah, free

With 50% tax rate I still make ten times your salary
At no time in history Romania was able to defend itself against anything
I don't even remotely see why you'd be proud to be a romanian.

you're welcome.

Liberalism is illegal in Germany.

No, but I REMEMBER
stupid cunt stop talking like a nigger

>With 50% tax rate I still make ten times your salary
And pay twice as much for goods and upwards of 3 times per amenities and services. Also do you rent or own your own place?

>At no time in history Romania was able to defend itself against anything

Besides the two world wars we have won, the two inter war conflicts we won, the fact that Romania is older than Germany and many other conflicts.

>I don't even remotely see why you'd be proud to be a romanian.

Of course you wouldn't be able to Hans you can't even be proud of your own nation with all your supposed achievements.

what? there is a party in germany called new liberals

So the amount of sex someone has determines how much their opinions/beliefs matter?

Good old Hitler had lots of sex. Guess who's still around?

[spoiler]JEWS[/spoiler]

Cant they literally jail in germany you for having the wrong opinion?

WTF I hate freedom now.

Were do I get a good pair of Jackboots around here?

No, but he has sex. That means he's happy while anti-Trump virgins aren't.