Riddle me this. If all Mexicans get deported, how will you get mexican food?

Riddle me this. If all Mexicans get deported, how will you get mexican food?

I hope your mother dies for this

By using recipes found online.

Taco Bell

It will be closed due to not enough workers, my dude.

new mexicans

TexMex is a thing, and it's better than real Mexican "food"

Texas. Let's be honest, the Mexican food you normally get outside Mexico is about as real as Corbyn's chances of becoming PM.

Robots

>you have to be a certain ethnicity to follow a recipe

They are deporting blacks too?

Gunna have to smuggle the food then.

Mexican Americans you stupid fucking leaf now go eat some shitty Mexican food in your ice box

I never said that! Read the original post idiot!!!!

> Wanting to emulate the food from the leading country in obesity.

The one thing AI is good for is food

>nu-mexicans
FTFY

Never even thought of it that you need an Italian for pizza or pasta. Guess I never ate Italian food.

I did, all the Taco Bells in my area are staffed by blacks, so how is deporting Mexicans going to shut down Taco bell? asshole

This also Most "mexican food" is actually historically texan food. Buritttos, taco, and nachos were actually invented in texas. Also did you foget that you can get the best taco bowls at Trump"s resort?

no retard New Mexico Is an American state.

>You better accept millions of undocumented migrants or you'll never again enjoy the awful taste of third world garbage.

I'm torn between wanting to annex Canada and just wanting it gone.

they only hire Mexicans at taco bells in Canada
that racist

Blacks arent slaves anymore, but we still get cotton.

Mexican food made by ChicANOS is fucking shit anyway, Americans aren't loosing anything, but they shouldn't deport them, they should kill them so they don't come back here.

I think there is a correlation between mexican food and the obesity rate of USA.

Murricans should eat more pasta & pizza.

protip op

"mexican" food you eat in the US isn't even mexican at all. here's the catch, they're the ones that work in the kitchen making it anyways.

t. someone who lived in mexico 6 years for work

Uhh... legal Mexicans?

>the only beaners in America are illegals

I wish dude, I wish.

from the plenty of white-owned Mexican resturants in the area that actually give a shit about fresh ingredients. they're all liberal as fuck, but surpass ALL the spic owned establishments just based on quality of food, service and cleanliness.

spics throw 3 day old beans and canned mole sauce on a paper plate, and call it authentic.

Who gives a shit? This here is burger land.

Because it is so hard to follow a recipe

>Get taco
>Put beans and chillis in it

Easy. Next!

Legal Mexicans are hired by companies, they don't start a shitty business of half assed Mexican food.

IMCOMING GUAC RESURGANCE

i can make my own tortillas from masa flour and my own taco seasoning minus the msg,I can also make a mean shish taouk if we deport all the shitskins

Uh, yeah they do. Most spic owned joints are owned by legals. Business licenses and taxes are a thing.

Oh yeah you're right, but their legal because they found a fresh American pussy to fuck and then marry so your girls are also to blame.

you should of looked at his flag first,they use manhole covers as grills at some "restaurants" in mexico

Grilling marinated chicken with onions and adding peppers and cilantro. Do I really need millions of illiterate welfare consuming beaners dropping wages so I can eat a mediocre burrito from a dirty kitchen?

My white hispanic grandfather who's family has lived in New Mexico since coming from Spain

i don't need mexicans to have mexican food, i already know how to cook it properly and with homegrown ingridients, i have even ameliorated some of these dishes and the're great! thanks for the enrichment , you can all go home now ^^

ameliorate

>Riddle me this. If all Mexicans get deported, how will you get mexican food?
From the mexicans who imigrated legally to the USA, obviously.

You do realize Trump only wants to deport the illegals, right?

Americanized "Mexican" food is superior to authentic. Mostly because the authentic stuff doesn't taste good and has lower value and quality for the price I pay.

And there's this beautiful thing a kitchen - most homes have one. It's where normal people cook food.

This!

If we deport all the Jamaicans, who will play the music for the Girls Gone Wild commercials?