Starved 50 million Indians to death

>starved 50 million Indians to death
>got away with it

Rule Britannia lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/daVMrUhAD3E
youtu.be/f7CW7S0zxv4
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/not-his-finest-hour-the-dark-side-of-winston-churchill-2118317.html
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-29701767
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3265633/Over-babies-born-UK-no-longer-white-British.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yup.

>50 million (no sauce) is a drop in the ocean of 1300+ million
How's Brexit coming along, Chav?

>tfw british

>butthurt Indian boy keeps bringing it up in classes
>nobody cares
Ace.

we can't be any worse than you panjeet

You and Spain, France, and the Ottomans fucked up the world beyond repair.

The USA's rebellion is your only mistakenly good thing you let slip through.

I used to think the Magna Carta was OK, but then I realized that laws don't apply equally there when you're not even allowed to own a fork while the government is allowed to own automatic rifles.

The US too is slipping into your cuckery.

>this is an average british cat

I've realised I really don't know anything about what went down in india.

why do we have these major famines on our record over there?

Bloody big cat that.

wew, almost looks like the stray cat that visits me every day, just more burgerized

Brexit is going just wonderfully my street shitting friend.

Now u import 50million indians

>Regular famines occur in india for hundreds of years before British
>British come in
>Famines are now blamed on Britain

WEST PAKISTAN

>transport food from India to uk
>famine
> Indians to blame
Ok

>getting conquered by a small island on the other side of the world
Indians are so pathetic these famines would've happened anyway. You were probably better off under British rule

poo

youtu.be/daVMrUhAD3E

Keep telling yourself that while you get colonized by goat fuckers

>Dresden
>Belgrano
>Boers Camps
>Kenyans camps

Death to the fucking anglos

So were you before your independence.Now u are a nation of retards.thank nazis and ussr for your intellectual enrichment

Don't forget the Falklands!

We did absolutely nothing wrong btw.

>death to anglos
>anglos brought all the civilization and science advancements to the new world

stfu, argenigga

They invented capitalism, so fuck off.

>implying that's a bad thing

No, you fuck off, commie.

>they've brought capitalism

looks like we've got a commie argenigga

go back to bolivia

Thats a big cat

Damn that albanian is hot

>starved 50 million Indians to death
Good. Poos deserve to starve, as do chinks
RULE BRITTANIA

Oh look that curve started during British rule when they partitioned your country because you couldn't stop murdering each other on religious grounds, then it was set back 50 years by rebellious followers of the independence movement.

Stop taking credit for what the Brits did.

It's 1947 you dumb cunt, oh no one is taking your credit for setting us back

More where they came from, amirite?

> Belgrano

So why was a warship in the exclusion zone around British territory following an invasion?

Stay mad pajeet.

Can we have our railways back now?

It was outside and sailing away from the exclusion zone

Instead you could go visit Snapchat .Y. ME to share your ex-gfs nudes.

Imagine if they could pay their own way!

Hardly, it was skirting very close to the edge of an exclusion zone that was rescinded as soon as diplomatic efforts failed and the British Navy started direct action.

The Belgrano and all Argentinian forces were given plenty of time to leave but failed to do so.

so you admit it was outside and sailing away

>mfw Brits are responsible for the division in Cyprus
how do they keep getting away with it

Go back to eating chori you negro and stop making us look bad

> Ignores what i just wrote.

Yes

Power. Because of power. The division was religious.

>East Pakistan

youtu.be/f7CW7S0zxv4

Pic related
The native americans got colonized, we were colonists

>There were literally no famines in India before the British turned up

ok desu senpai famalam

Forgot the Irish Famine there!

Where and upon whom shall we afflict the next Famine?

sure. the british developed part is completely unhygienic and shitty. the indian developed part is neat and clean

>Rule India, get accused of causing famines
>Stop ruling South Africa, get accused of causing famines
>Stand near Ireland, get accused of causing famines
Damned either way.

>No sources say there was any big famine except deccan famine before British
>Anglo says Regular famines before British Raj
I thought the British education system was good enough to teach children about the use of sources, baka maybe i should go to America, maybe it'll be better there

karenpost bestpost

>Starved

You act like we did it on purpose.

>Come to far away land
>Introduce new technology all over the place
>Make everything more efficient
>Healthcare is revolutionised
>Waterways and sewage developed
>Locomotion and train tracks
>Modern transport
>In return goods are traded back to Britain
>Populace decides to become reliant on Britain
>Britain needs to stop itself from starving so pulls resources from overseas colonies (which they built)

>MUHH STARVATION

Karen!

>Indian developed

You didn't develop railways cunt.

Karen!!

>Not intentional
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/not-his-finest-hour-the-dark-side-of-winston-churchill-2118317.html
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-29701767

He means after British left,
I'm beginning to lose faith in western education system

i think i'll watch kin'iro mosaic, lads

So the Indians independently created railways after the British had already introduced them?

50 Million? You mean 4 million
>British Intellectual

Also 4 posts by ID, Sup Forums is going to shit. sage

No, of course not, they still use the creaky old shit from 1900s and have built no railways at all since the British Raj

Someone post that "my husband thought getting a dog would help me loose weight, but I just made the dog fat instead" picture

4 million during WW2, 50 million since 1769.

There's no doubt that in about 60-80 years India will be one of the most powerful nations on the planet and a world power whilst our own diminishes, do you lads every worry that some indian nationalist might try and win an indian election with british hate and declare war on us? I think we would get rekt pretty hard considering currrent trends.....

Might move to Hong Kong for a job and just stay there

>Because India had been governed for the benefit of Britain

Hahaha get fucked. As soon as the cunt said that I refuse to watch the rest of the video.

The reason that Indians world share dropped was because of the industrial revolution of Britain and spreading across Europe like wildfire.

Indians actual GDP did not decrease, it because RELATIVELY smaller as Europe skyrocketed.

Fuck this disingenuous cunt.

>They deindustrialised India
For what fucking purpose. If the purpose was to make money, the fucking retarded way to do it is to make your money making colony less productive.

Starving to death, eye worms, leprosy, bus plunges.

All normal for India.

Built is not the same word as developed my educationally challenged pajeet.

Now watch the complete video it will be a psychedelic experience

The word is invented not developed
You develop cities

To be fair you were never for supply side economics anyway. It was just awfully convenient there was a sudden demand surge that's all.

>Control the biggest slave trade routes and commerce
>got away with it
Eternal ally

>Develop: to start, exist or begin process

They did not develop railways. They did not independently start, bring to exist or begin to process railways.

Portugal is the king of this though. Britain has a lot of power backing its ability to get away with shit, Portugal relatively has nothing but nobody gives a shit for some reason.

I didn't realise there were so many government agents on Sup Forums

>got away with it
>implying UK will not be an Indian/paki colony 20 years from now.

Good luck with Brexit lad.

We cannot confirm or deny that.

develop: to create or produce especially by deliberate effort over time

>responsible for like 85% of the slaves brought to america
>everyone blames america

>have british land
>still manage to turn it into a shithole like your mainland
bravo, what's the next step in your master plan pajeet

Hey blame the pakis :^)

They all smell the same.

Breeding you cucks out of existence obviously :^)

You do understand right white people small bad to us too it's just that we don't make a fuss about it,

Laugh all you want, Eternal Anglo, but the birthrate data don't lie

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3265633/Over-babies-born-UK-no-longer-white-British.html

>white people smell bad
That's just you.

>>Regular famines occur in india for hundreds of years before British
>*citation needed*

>You act like we did it on purpose.
>Failures in the rule of the British East India Company have also been cited as turning a severe drought into a famine. Nobel prize winning Indian economist Amartya Sen even describes it as a man-made famine, noting that no previous famine had occurred in India that century.[5]

>The Company had conquered the area just six years previously from the Mughal Empire in the Battle of Buxar. It destroyed some areas of food crops to make way for the growing of indigo plants for dye, jute, and opium poppies. It increased the tax on agricultural produce, transferring much of Bengal's wealth to the company's shareholders. The stockpiling of rice was also forbidden.[citation needed] These conditions exacerbated a food shortage caused by drought, allowing it to become a famine with such a high death toll. It was further aggravated by the nonresponsive administration of the Company, which was concerned primarily with securing its rule, funding its armies, and extracting wealth from the region; all of which meant that it failed to pay enough attention to the cost in lives

>As a trading body, the first remit of the company was to maximise its profits and with taxation rights, the profits to be obtained from Bengal came from land tax as well as trade tariffs. As lands came under company control, the land tax was typically raised fivefold what it had been – from 10 percent to up to 50 percent of the value of the agricultural produce.[11][not in citation given] In the first years of the rule of the British East India Company, the total land tax income was doubled and most of this revenue flowed out of the country.[12] As the famine approached its height in April 1770, the Company announced that the land tax for the following year was to be increased by a further 10 percent.

>Sushil Chaudhury writes that the destruction of food crops in Bengal to make way for opium poppy cultivation for export reduced food availability and contributed to the famine.[13] The company is also criticised for ordering the farmers to plant indigo instead of rice, as well as forbidding the "hoarding" of rice.[citation needed] This prevented traders and dealers from laying in reserves that in other times would have tided the population over lean periods.

>By the time of the famine, monopolies in grain trading had been established by the company and its agents.[citation needed] The company had no plan for dealing with the grain shortage, and actions were only taken insofar as they affected the mercantile and trading classes. Land revenue decreased by 14% during the affected year, but recovered rapidly. According to McLane, the first governor-general of British India, Warren Hastings, acknowledged "violent" tax collecting after 1771: revenues earned by the Company were higher in 1771 than in 1768.[14] Globally, the profit of the company increased from fifteen million rupees in 1765 to thirty million in 1777.[citation needed] Nevertheless, the company continued to suffer financially, and influenced Parliament to pass the Tea Act in 1773 to allow direct shipment of tea to the American colonies. This led to the Boston Tea Party in December 1773, and ultimately the American War of Independence.[citation needed].

He's well spoken. But a cunt and disingenuous. For some reason these colonialism debates never ever centre around "Where would India be if there weren't ever colonised?" Still feudal. Still starving each other. Still enslaving each other. Still slaughtering each other.

>WAH WAH INDIA SUFFERED IN WORLD WARS
So did literally everybody else. Hence World War.

>India pulled Scotland out of poverty
No it didn't. It was British intervention within India which alleviated Scotland's crisis.

>Countries built railways and roads without being colonised to do so
That doesn't remove the fact that the British did it and India didn't.

>Aid to India is 0.4% of India's GDP
And? What's an acceptable amount? He never actually elaborates as to why this is unacceptable.

>You say you are not responsible for the racial violence of your ancestors but you talk about foreign aid which you are not responsible for either
Taxes are paid. Which go to foreign aid. Yes the British today are responsible for that.

>property rights
Don't exist.

>Racial violence is a result of British colonialism
Because racial violence didn't exist beforehand.

>Moral debt that needs to be paid
How the fuck do you pay a moral debt you cunt?

>You can't hurt people for 200 years and then celebrate their democratic
Well the Indians for 15,000 years couldn't manage democracy.

>Reparations are for you atone for the wrongs that have been done.
Why do I need to atone?

>You can never figure out the amount but the principle matters
Therefore foreign aid is enough. Principle paid.

>Is there a debt, are reparations owed
The question becomes, where would India be if it wasn't colonised. Again, feudal and shit.

Well spoken guy, but fuck me his arguments are shit.

>tfw mostly german
>tfw not british

>>Failures in the rule of the British East India Company have also been cited as turning a severe drought into a famine

Not on purpose. There was no purpose made to starve them, starvation at worst was simple negligence, it was not an act done with intent or PURPOSE.

She can starve billions of Indians, I'll still love her.