Does anybody else believe that regardless of what we do, or what politics we follow as societies and civilisations...

Does anybody else believe that regardless of what we do, or what politics we follow as societies and civilisations, that both the human race and the planet itself is doomed to shortly die in nuclear hellfire?

Stop looking at is as:
>My people will die.
But more like this:
>All of my peoples enemies will die too.

I'm hoping for it to happen.

no, because I don't listen to russian shills

Move to Alaska

Arctic circle is going to be a paradise once everything goes to shit.

If you perch a tea cup balancing on an edge it will eventually fall and break, it's a law of nature.
You and all the mainlanders will die as long as you maintain your nuclear arsenal, as long as it exists there is no future for you to build toward and the only viable worldview becomes nihilistic hedonism. The only logically and morally sound option is for any nuclear state to unilaterally disarm their MAD capabilities.

Oiltown USA will not be spared from the nuclear fire. I'm sorry.

>human race
It's the human species, whites and niggers are races.
Don't associate superior whites with niggers.

>opponent disarm their whole arsenal
>conquer weakened opponents with my arsenal or pressure him to gave in to my demands,increasing my influence over them

This idea lack realism...lack trust towards each other,and most importantly a higher common intrest between.

Whoever disarms gains the moral high ground and real support from the international community. You can have nukes but arming for MAD should be cause for international sanctions. The US had the chance to do this cooperatively with the russians in the 90s while the russians were weakened but decided temporary US hegemony was worth their future and souls. They will all die for this decision.

This, moral high ground means nothing when you are the only guy with nukes

This. Sometimes, when I'm a bit down about my personal shortcomings, I think "At least I'm not a nigger" and I feel better.

Hate to say this bro but I've never worried about that.

That's the best possible scenario. It could be so much worse. It almost certainly will be.

Having nukes is not the same as threatening to annihilate all life. MAD is not a justifiable strategy in any way, it doesn't even accomplish anything it's proponents claim. It's clear and pointless idiotic madness. The US does control the narrative through pure military might, that is what allowed them to construct the idea of MAD without being shut down immediately by the rest of the world. The only results of MAD are the immense psychological effects that literally make us infertile.

>get conquered
Fake news and propaganda, even taking that risk is better than being responsible for threatening the annihilation of life.

Are you really assuming that anybody could be trusted when they say "Ok, we'll totally destroy our nuclear arsenal"?

You do realize that all major nations keep secrets from the others, right?

>Burger style barging into a discussion without having had a single coherent thought on the subject or read a single word.
The whole point of MAD is telling everyone exactly how many nukes you have you braindead fucking plant. Nukes are not inherently evil, stocking up on them to threaten explicitly to annihilate all life is pure evil. Any agent that threatens this is an enemy of life and should be taken out at whatever cost.

As a tax paying NATO member I am personally responsible for the inevitable hellfire but people that are so deluded and far gone in the service of death to actually justify this shit as logical make me sick.

no