ITS HAPPENING! Justice Dept. delivers documents on wiretap claim to Congress!

Shits about to go down!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AFP/status/843459375746420736
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-wiretap-idUSKBN16O2J2
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=684&v=CCPrH1p6XZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OH FUCKING BOY

Comey is no homey. He's been straight up lying to Congress this whole time.

Archive? Nothing is gonna happen. Nothing ever happens. I'm way too jaded to believe anymore.

I have thoroughly reviewed the documents and sadly found their contents to be one big nothingburger

I wanna see what had the dems so dejected looking after the last brief

> #BREAKING 'No evidence of collusion' between Trump campaign, Russia: intelligence committee chairman

> twitter.com/AFP/status/843459375746420736

Kek

Except for the time when stuff happened, you know, almost every day. Fuck off

Nothing to see here. I'm feeling tired and it's getting late. I think we should all go to sleep.

I'm on my phone so it's not archived. Here's the actual link.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-wiretap-idUSKBN16O2J2

GO TO SLEEP, SERBIA. GO TO SLEEP.

Just did a line of coke. Sleep is vanquished.

Been keeping my ear to the ground on this one, word is the higher echelons of the Left are still in complete disarray, constant re-staffing and people straight up disappearing.

Us enlightened liberals don't call silly things like 1,500 child traffickers being jailed, wall plans finalized and $12 trillion returning to the economy as "stuff happening", sweetie

it seems like if the DOJ did deliver a bombshell, they are keeping quiet, Nunes on fox sunday said no evidence of direct Obama wiretapping, but yes evidence of people leaking info with intent to do president harm.

but he might be holding back to let news break on a monday instead

inb4 nothing happens.

>HILLARYS GOIN TO JAIL BOYS

>not a nuke
>not happening

This is (you).

So... the Isle of Man right?
Must be nice having your own isle.

Go to sleep. Nothing substantial will happen.

too obvious, too often, too fucking stupid

Well, MSM owes America an apology. Reporters should resign. Democrats should resign. Mccain and graham should resign. Paul Ryan should resign. Bernie and Hillary need to delete their twitter accounts.

IT'S OVER LIBERALS. AMERICA HATES YOU CONFIRMED.

Sunday is the big night for all the shows.

haha

My thoughts exactly.
Liberals will either run an incomplete story as soon as they have it, smelling blood in the water; or they do a pre-announced thing for a lame let-down story that was obviously just shilling for ratings.

way to read the article dickhead
"A government source, who requested anonymity when discussing sensitive information, said an initial examination of the material turned over by the Justice Department indicates that it contains no evidence to confirm Trump's claims that the Obama administration had wiretapped him or the Trump Tower in New York."

Oh, I hope it's happening. I hope he has some solid-ass proof and this drags down Obama and all manner of hangers-on.

>wall plans finalized

wait, what?
no way, the entire world is moaning, even muslims now use the "he raisins".

There was no tapping

Would anybody even be upset if Trump took the trillions of repatriated funds and put them directly to reducing the debt rather than into the American Economy?

using Gisha font......

>WASHINGTON The U.S. Justice Department on Friday said it delivered documents to congressional committees

OLD NEWS = FAKE NEWS

>it seems like if the DOJ did deliver a bombshell, they are keeping quiet, Nunes on fox sunday said no evidence of direct Obama wiretapping, but yes evidence of people leaking info with intent to do president harm.
>but he might be holding back to let news break on a monday instead

>all this hope
it's admirable but you gon get sad come monday

>Be DOJ
>we could tell you
>but then we'd have to kill you

story in a nutshell. gov't protects its own.

>everyone knows was wiretaps,
>all over the press

either trump is right of MSM is lying shills

>either way,
> MSM BTFO

It says in the article an anonymous source says no evidence of Trump wiretapping. Oops

Yawn. Trump fell the fuck off since the election. He is the swamp now.

The guy is definitely confusing as fuck.

I do find it surprising that anyone would talk to the press. Considering government employees are under such pressure to stop leaks.

3rd morning in a row on a meth binge... what is sleep?

gtg, shadow swat team across the street trying to snipe me with low-frequency microwave transmitters... MAGA

it didn't take long

Trump makes up bullshit. Everyone knows it but he's the President so everyone puts up with it. Give the baby his bottle so he shuts up. Bottle being BS forged documents.

Who the fuck is disappearing? How many are we talking?

>Nothing ever happens

tfw you get those 4 skykings you so crave

fuck off pussy

t. Trap

Hol up hol up hol up I thought there were no proofs!?

u got me
[spoiler]the third x costs a tenner[/spoiler]

I guess accumulating and verifying evidence takes time or some shit.

>I guess accumulating and verifying evidence takes time or some shit.

really conjures consideration. :-^]

>(((A government source)))

So this happened 2 days ago, and nothing has been said on whats in it. What does it mean? Will we hear about it on Monday?

>What does it mean?

weather is nice at the golf course.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=684&v=CCPrH1p6XZM

It's important that people understand that Trump used the term "wiretapping" to describe a much more esoteric electronic process which simply does not have a simple term for it. The fake media has clamped on to the single word wiretap, along with various agency bobbleheads.

What happened here was industrial espionage the likes of which will probably never be revealed. Basically just an erosion of Trump's trade secrets and dealings and likely the prevention of numerous deals by outside parties the "data" was fed to.

Trump doesn't care so much about being "taped" as Roger Stone would have had him on tiptop opsec from day one. What Trump cares about, and why he is mad, is deliberate sabotage of a private enterprise (not publicly traded) by a then sitting administration.

if you read the article youll find that it doesn't say anything of value has been added and the consensus is still that there is no evidence

B-B-B-BUT IT WAS ALL A LIE!

MSM SAY HE WAS LYING! HE APOLOGIZED TO UK!

ALL ARE LIES! HE'S LYING! OBAMA RUN! HELP! RUN, OBAMA, RUN!

How do politicians+media continue to spew the "no evidence" rhetoric about Wiretapping Trump towers; after we already know NSA PRISM and dozens of other programs literally wiretap the whole world?

all of this will make sense in 2020 when dual presidency is instituted and he can run with a scry

Like srsly, why would us gov monitor me but not the guy hosting foreign diplomats and business men

Ivanka will be President following Donald. The process leading up to her election will completely destroy the modern democratic LGBTQ nigger proletariat party.

Bernie Sanders will die in a mysterious fire.

The damage control is embarrassing senpai.

Just accept that he occasionally chats shit and don't take him seriously on the things he says on twitter.

How can there be documents on nothing?

>no one even reads the article
>the devils just dance their shadowy dance around the burning effigy of Rachel Maddow
>ever the same

So comey was lying?
He defenitly comes off as willing to throw himself under the bus for the greater good

It will be interesting to see how the MSM spins this.

In 140 characters or less, how would you describe the collection and analysis of all electronic data coming in and out of your headquarters across all bands?

What movie is this?

>no evidence

Doesn't mean it didn't happen

fuck off back to your own board spoilerfag

I'd describe it as "wire tapping" in the double quotes like trump did.

Of course, I'd make sure it was actually verified first before embarrassing myself and my country though.

But it did happen.

Time for you to go.

for fucks sake just read man
there is no "this"
this is truly embarassing, Trump tards this starved for any kind of a win

>being this delusional

lol ok mate

They should just shoot themselves. Worthless commie fucks.

Lib media cover up for sure. No way they will cover anything negative on the black Messiah.

Wiretapping means surveillance. We are digital now. It's strawmanning to suggest you don't get this.

I would say its a big win, and proof that the former President was essentially spying on a political rival.
Now we know why Feinstein looked visibly shaken the other day. The MSM will try to spin this, but I don't think it will work as well as before.

PLEASE. I want to see Obongo BTFO.

She's a filthy rat kike whose skin should have sloughed off a decade ago.

So the Russia narrative BTFO?
Will it be a big reveal or will is being something small and MSM quietly stops talking about it?

YA THINK YOU´RE HOT SHIT DONTCHA!?

>using the "absence of evidence doesn't mean evidence of absence" argument
This argument was shit during the Bush years and it's a shit argument now.

Kek 3days.

I have been awake for 5.
I beat oger battle.
I have worked the last five days(8hours) a day.
And kept up with Sup Forums.

I'm thinking about trying to learn Latin.

I NEED A HAPPENING RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

The narrative will never die, it's intent from the beginning was to muddy the waters and become a rallying cry for a destroyed Democratic left.

Hence "Resist", as though the country had been seized by an imaginary foreign power and not at least partially in the process of being clawed back by soulless Marx-Kikes and their beige horizon.

careful senpai kek is with us.

Yes, it looks like the Russian narrative was BTFO. This will be a HUGE problem for the Dem Koolaid drinkers that are buying the narrative that is being pushed. The MSM is losing credibility more and more, and this will be just another nail in the coffin.

Its where the Patriarcy of White Privilege have their Global HQ.

Topkek

I wonder who the new scapegoat is gonna be? Damn this shit is entertaining as hell....

>A government source, who requested anonymity when discussing sensitive information, said an initial examination of the material turned over by the Justice Department indicates that it contains no evidence to confirm Trump's claims that the Obama administration had wiretapped him or the Trump Tower in New York.

Literally nothing.

If it was proven false without a shadow of doubt, it would be massive, especially to normies
>MSM lied
>democrats lied
>McCain and graham lied
>all those political cartoons and SNL skits
It would be the nail in the coffin of the democrats vs trump war.

Watch and learn....

>A government source, who requested anonymity

Wow another "source" requesting anonymity...go figure.

Kek'd