You are on your way home with your girlfriend and these guys slap a headscarf on your gf's head and give you a thumbs...

You are on your way home with your girlfriend and these guys slap a headscarf on your gf's head and give you a thumbs up and say

>protect your girl's honor, bratan

What do?

T-thx

>name my band Sup Forums

The Groznies

>the man with no neck.jpg

>shoot AK fag
>shoot knee holster before he can bend over
>shoot waistband nigger while he's still trying to get his piece out
>make headscarf and Turkish Spice fellate each other before executing them in the name of Allah for homosexual acts

Throw my bacon sandwich on them

Watch them sperg the fuck out and blow themselves up

How dare you tell me what to do with my property!

Then I teleport behind them all

haha yeah man thanks for the advice ^^ next time maybe ^^

slap them back

> O-ook...

They look Icelandic tbqh

Shoot those filthy Russians/turk roaches so they can go to sleep

Oh no, roided up Chechens with their taxpayer bought lamborghinis and gold-plated guns

Pro-tip: if they weren't protected by Le Based Saviour of The White Race, they'd be hanging from lamposts before the day is out

>y-you too

>all those trackpants
>not Slavic

>first chechen war
>get BTFO and run back to moscow with your tail tucked between your legs

>second chechen war
>about to get BTFO again
>give chechens autonomy and bribe them

>soyuuuuz neeeroosheeemeeeee ;_;

You're not wrong mate

they shoud've nuked that god dam place. Nothing good comes from it. churkas deserve death

>first chechen war
>Held back by liberals and international cumminity

I don't disagree about the second.

So, you're obviously Chechen, right? Tell interesting stories plz

I..E.D. Speedwagon

What you wanna hear?

I shoot them with my unregistered, filed firearm and go home and make sum fuk. #fatboysdietoo

Best one

That Zod lookin' motherfucker. He's killed people. If I could take out him first then the second from the left It'd be a done deal.

Shoot them dead.

I dunno just stuff. Why did you emigrate to Turkey? Is there any animosity between people who support Kadyrov and people who don't? What do Chechen people want in generel, i mean what's the national idea and how does being either related or separate from Russia figures in it?

redpill me on being Chechen

>me on the right.

Say OK.

Drive home, find out where they life, grab Sniperrifle, shoot theirs Woman, burn their Kids

y-you too

> Drop your weapons first slav scum

chechens are not slav. They are subhumans

My parents did because of the war.

>Is there any animosity between peope who support Kadyrov and people who don't?

I don't know many Chechens who pay too much attention to politics lately, we don't talk about it.

>What do Chechen people want in generel

Money, family, marry a nice girl, have kids. Thats what my family expects from me at least

We don't hate Russians though. But my father calls them drunkards.

> Iceland
> Forests

i take it off and protect her honor

Turkics then idk

Actually we come from Anatolia/Fertile Crescent originally

>But my father calls them drunkards.

Well that's manifestly true, my dad just checked out on life and spends his days boozing up and playing Civ IV.

Are you very religious? Is Chechen Islam Sunni or is it some admixture with nativist things?

Remove them.

Just call em Mongrels when you're not sure what they are.

i walk my girlfriend safely home, put on an orkin outfit and get to work exterminating the roaches infesting my neighborhood..

My family is actually not religious. They are Muslims in name only, I never saw them pray or anything. They don't drink though.

I'm a fedora but if I came out of the closet my father would probably say it's okay.

I think it has a lot to do with growing up in Turkey. We live in a very liberal environment here in Istanbul. Turkey is a liberal SJW dystopia compared to Chechnya.

call the litter service to remove the genetic trash

Do you play Maunt and Blades ? This is the only thing i like about Istanbul

Putin is protecting Russians from them, no?

Who are they? They look like a bunch of homos.

are those Chechens?

No you were greek who got raped through five generations until you gave up and identify with the rapist instead.

this

make them a visit later on
with pic related

They look like homosexuals.

The other way around. They are a priveleged class that have leave to do anything they want and get no reprecussions.

It's an obvious divide and conquer tactic, but at the very least Kadyrov's clan doesn't see anything wrong with it and basically acts like everyone who isn't Chechen is subhuman.

Interesting..

Very very interesting

Then why is Putin the big white fascist by reputation?

Chechen is a language isolate. They are just Chechens.

papa roach