If you're a white...

If you're a white, ethnic European who lives outside of Europe but doesn't want our collective nationalities and race as a whole to go extinct, then you need to immigrate back to the homeland of your ancestors immediately.

The only way were going to survive is if were together, and if were going to rally somewhere, it may as well be our native lands.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mUo6OSSQ_-Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can't get to the UK, they literally only want Muslims and doctors or engineers.

So what happens to Canada, Australia and the U.S.A?

My ancestors fought for this land and have been here for 400 years. I ain't leaving even anyone tries to force me.

Agreed.

Your ancestors shamed your family when they FLED and LEFT their nations to rot.

You will always have the blood of a destitute migrant, a religious snowflake, an uncompetitive woker, a coward or a loser.

But you have the chance to change all that if you act.

Return to Europe and become your heritage once again.

Abandon it.

I would love to do so. I'm in the market for a job. I have a business degree and 4 years of experience in IT, where should I look for a job in the UK?

I was in London in January and I was disgusted by the sheer amount of muzzy schoolchildren I saw at the Natural History museum. I had a great time otherwise though. The Victoria and Albert Museum is basically a monument to the greatness of white people.

Secure the fort first then retake them

No, they have to stay outside Europe, racemixing with the locals. That way we win outside. Meanwhile we should kick out the nigs.

My last name is Harris so I'm assuming I'm british

Fuck the Brits. They fucked over their people too many times and us Americans showed them what's what. Worst part is they could have avoided all of this had they just not taxed us as hard. People didn't really want to leave Britain back then but the King was a greedy jew.

Hell yeah, there's one little problem though?
Where would people like me or most white Americans go to?
Obvious answer would be where your people is from, but my people came from italy, spain, france, basque country. So which one is it?

If you've a high GPA look for a job in a big 4 accounting firm in the assurance dept

Yeah nah, you pommy poofter cunts should come to Australia.

We can even rename it Great Britain if it makes you feel at home.

HAHAHAHA no thanks

I rather not live in a caliphate

Nobody wants South American immigrants.

I'm good cunt.

Australians are excused from this since we were all shipped here against our will
Where our reparations at?

Fuck off, you are not worthy either. You can barely fight emus, let alone niggers.

Whatever language you speak

Okay, I have no money so can I room with you for a few years til I get back on my feet?

I've traced my family roots user, I'm Southern Italian, Catalan, Romanian and Dutch. I'm olive-y as Hell but have an explicitly Dutch last name. Where in the Hell do I go?

Unfortunately "White American" is the only box I can really check at this point.

>surrendered his nation to a corrupt government
>us americans showed them what's what by feeling our ancestral lands
your family sure showed them

Choose.
Maybe Spain in your case since you already speak Spanish.

I'm thinking about it, I want to be a doctor and have six white kids, and I would love to be able to buy a home in my ancestral Yorkshire. Problem is, working for the NHS sounds like shit, or is it the same as Canada?

Going to uni in the U.K. next year, hoping to get a job or find a nice British broad to settle down with, and ready to fight when the 11th Crusade begins.

Fuck off lad, I'm a white, ethnic European who lives outside of Europe and I don't want my race and nationality to go extinct, but I'll NEVER abandon Newfoundland.

Why would I leave my 99.3% white, very christian, homogeneous island with strong celtic traditions and cultures to go back to my ancestor's land that's being ravaged by mudslimes?

You guys opened the gates you mudslime hordes and you're asking your fucking colonies to clean the mess for you. Fuck off.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I'm still pissed about what you did to my ancestors you fucking brits

gates for mudslime hordes***

I would very much like to, but we can't just give up America. This is my home. If we leave, we let the world's most powerful country fall to darkness.

Besides, even though I've been learning Italian and Spanish, I don't think I'd be able to find a job in southern Europe (which is really the only place I'd want to go, even though I'm an Anglo).

We have preserved the purity of the Anglo-Saxon race. What have you achieved, shitskin?

Maritime strength and love from Nova Scotia, mate!

Sorry lads family has been here since the 17th century.
Too attached my 1st and 2nd amendment rights to go back now.

We've preserved the beauty of the Mediterranean master race.

Also
>anglo
You are no better than a jew. Meds are germanics are the only hope for Europe, your people will just try to destroy it once again

you're a proud man with a shitty ancestor,
don't let his decision of dragging your name through the mud prevent you from choosing the right land, your ancestral land, to fight for.

Your family already ABANDONED their ancestral lands before "mudslime hordes" where a thing. Don't think you've cleared your name yet by turning Newfoundland as your home. It's not. You're still running away.

Switzerland.
it's perfect for you.

You can choose between living in a Romance speaking area or a Germanic speaking area, so unless you have Slavic ancestry, you can do with those.

No need to be defeatist OP, we'll secure both sides of the Atlantic. But I will conceed that unfucking Europe comes first. The United States needs European immigrants to overcome our demographic problems and to help push back the mestizo tide.

>leaving America
There is so much here and you think I am going to give it up? No way.

I am moving back. My family came from Norway but I am moving to Italy. I am going to be the only one there of my direct family though. I am completely sure I have family in Scandinavia and the UK but so distant it doesn't matter.

My wife is a European Citizen so I am going there in the near future.

tu parli italiano?

>celtic traditions
They are probably as far from the original source as it gets.
You can go imbrace your chink and Muslim loving countrymen down in ottawa

>your people will just try to destroy it once again

Aryan blood doesn't drink itself m8.

Newfoundland's held onto its celtic traditions for ages; Irishmen settled the island and they've dominated the culture of the island for 500 years. Even though the island is now 50% anglo, the anglos born and raised in Newfoundland have very Irish upbringings.
youtube.com/watch?v=mUo6OSSQ_-Q

>countrymen down in ottawa
Newfoundland and Canada are practically entirely different countries, completely different culture and viewpoints. That would be like pretending the Falklands and the UK are similar.

Don't compare us with shitty Cucknada. Cucknada had to rig our referendums to even get us to confederate wtih them.

Maybe instead of tellings whites from all around the world to return to Europe we should just stop being ashamed to show our pride as a people and let our voices be heard. It's about damn time we get vocal and stand for our right to speak about the issues that bother us, no matter how many merkels and cucks want to turn their head the other way and pretend we're not being invaded, culturally attritioned and are going to continue to be shamed, silenced and evenutally bred out of our own lands.

I would consider it but, my family has being here for at least two hundred years, and as shitty as it is, its safer than Italy and surely a lot more than France. I could consider going to Spain for some time tho

I guess you failed to do the most important, which was helding to Ireland.

I'm German and English. Both sides of my family have been here for 5 or more generations. While I fully recognize that race is often more important than nationality, I feel no loyalty to Germany nor England.

I've never been there. My parents, grandparents, and great-grandparents have never been there. As far as I'm concerned, I'm a white American. Especially with the current state of affairs. Why in the fuck would I move to Germany in their current state? You can barely own a gun there, and if I can't own a gun, I can't do what I'm there to do.

Fix your own fucking problems. We'll be here, ready and willing to fight by your side, but you need to fix your own governments first. In the meantime, we'll work from within over here and fix our existing problems. Trust me, you'll want us on your side when the time comes.

While in reality, both France and Italy are safer than Argentina.

You've been denied your ancestral lands by some loser ancestor who has dictated your life ever since.

Not so sure, Buenos Aires is the main crime shithole, the rest is relatively safe, while in France you can get killed or raped by migrants everywhere.

you have to go back to your mongrel beginnings britcuck
go back to your ancestral africa cunt

Perfect leaders don't exis-

I want to do it, but the amount of nignogs, mohammeds, and "muh gender" retards scare me. Whites are treated as gods here.

By that logic then you'd be welcomed user.

>, then you need to immigrate back to
emigrate

>by some loser ancestor

Go to hell. My family have been farmers since we got here, and we've done very well for ourselves. I'm glad they left; if they didn't, I'd probably be living in a Somali-flooded shithole right now, or I wouldn't exist since someone probably would have died in a pointless war over territory in Africa or Germany sperging out. I have no compassion for Germany whatsoever, it means nothing to me. I have no connection to it. We've been out of that area for long enough that while we are ethnically German, we're just American.

I don't fucking care about my 'ancestral lands'. My 'ancestral lands' have become shadows of their former selves and nothing can ever fix them. Germany died in 1945 and it's not coming back. They made the mistake of getting back up after getting decked by other countries and they got stabbed. Germany is gone, killed and raped by Russians, and now Turks, Syrians, and Somalis over again.

There is nothing for me there.

While in reality, both France and Italy are safer than Argentina.

Argentina crime rate - high 74.31
Italy Crime rate - moderate 45.71
France crime - moderate 46.62

Buenos Aires crime rate - high 72.54
Paris crime rate - moderate 58.53
Rome crime rate - moderate 57.88

I'd love to mate but I'm not brown or black do they won't let me in

The UK is actually 1984 though

Yes, your family was no better than the migrant refugee once. Couldn't make it in Germany because they were uncompetitive as fuck or some other sign of weakness. Abandoned their homes and lands because they couldn't fight for it.

And you are now part of the country that contributed to Germany ending in 1945.

And part of a country that had and has countless pointless wars.

And in the end, it seems the blood of someone who would flee first from his land still flows in your veins.

You say you're just American now, but It seems that at first opportunity you'd become just something else then.

You're right, there's nothing in Europe for you.

I tried 2 years ago, Germany wouldn't take me back when I had 2 grandparents born there. Spoke to the consulate, spoke on the phone with their immigration offices, no success.

Shortly afterwards, I watched the streams of Syrians and other assorted riff raff flooding their cities and getting all the gibs they could want and more. I am more than a little bitter about that.

>Come home white man

The thread

I 100% agree. We need massive programs to get our people back to the homeland.

European here, packed my bags and moved to an uncucked paradise - so sad to see what is happening back in EU though but dutch elections showed me we are lost... leave now if you can!

I am NOT going back to Germany

>Whites have to be on the same continent in order to not go extinct

What?

We don't want a bunch of """""""""""""""""white"""""""""""""""""" americans here in europe. We have enough dark skinned immigrants

:(

What was their issue?
Did you try to immigrate or get nationality?

This

Bureaucracy will be the death of us

>uncucked paradise
>half of it speaks chinese
Singapore is the post cucked country.

I'm working on getting my Croatian citizenship. I've been thinking about moving back for a long time. I speak French, Spanish, Croatian, and English obviously.

I also work at a craft brewery over here and could open one up in Europe wherever it'd work best. Any suggestions guys? I've been leaning more towards Switzerland as I've got family over there and economics and all that

Give them 20 years and they'll come running back.

I was trying to immigrate and get residency for longer than the travel visa. I did not expect or seek nationality, at least not yet.

I did not have enough income saved, had no job to go to there to vouch for me, they basically want you to have a reason and a means before they will give you residency. I am educated, speak the language, and wanted to do some industry research relevant to my field there. Nope. Illiterate mobs are fine though. Free money too.

Sorry mate, I feel for the motherland and all, but this is a really really nice colony here.

If only we could convince the yanks that it was shit, they think we're all twinkly eyed hobbit fuckers over here.

Ironically, with the rep that the US education has, we're often the ones thinking THEM fools, simply on the basis of accent.

To be fair, some just had no other choice than to leave.
My italian family lived near the alps and after ww1 was over, my great great grandpa had a family to take care of and he couldn't cultivate due to the winter and the fact that he got crippled by a grenade during the war.

Im sure it wasnt an easy decision for them to come here and start anew, but they had to

Welshfag here, I'll be back one day.

muh guns

OP is right. Europe is everything, fuck this continent

Created the most degenerate nation in history of the planet. WOW fuck the british sure fampai. Britain could never be as degenerate as USA is. I think you need to reevaluate maboi

Fuck you nigger I'm proud of my immigrant blood. I'm first generation on one side and second in the other. My ancestors came here because they knew this was one of the few places where they could actually do something with their lives.

All of my relatives in Croatia had to sell the land they inherited off because they had no fucking jobs. My grandfather was the only descendant who could hold on to his land because he worked in America and saved his money and saved my family's claim to our land.

I want to move back to Europe that's true. It's been on my mind since I was 8 years old. But don't tell me that my ancestors who left their shitholes of a country after being fucked up by WWII were some kind of degenerates you fucking nigger

Can confirm. Someone get me out of this shithole.

I'm planning on it brother

Listen brotards, this is not possible, we just can't let massive nuclear power like USA have falling into some spic or nignog local Mugabe. The fact Pakistan have some of it is already fucking grim. At least Afrikaners were wise enough to destroy theirs before saying goodbye to civilisation.

The fate of the heart of Western Civilization will probably fall into deep shit, and the presence of both North America and Eastern Europe is probably the best hope for its final outcome, so no, don't abandon anything. But a few can actually come here to make bonds, we need to unite all over the world, we have no spare time to fight each other as we did for millenias until then now.

I heard immigrating to Switzerland is hard

>tfw french rusaian and English

Yeah no thanks ill take America and find a french or russian girl.

The rest of the Anglo sphere cant all fit on that Island can we?

>there's no such thing as a night out in Blackpool

Wife is from Germany and has Europass so I'm going to France ASAP. For people in NA and I think Aus you can get working vacation visas and try to get in there or marry a European

And it's understandable, but now YOU can come back.

Your ancestor lost his leg for his country, it's yours too.

I'm sorry, your case is different my fellow European, I didn't explain myself correctly there.

Your grandparent migrated but never abandoned.

It's completely different.

Your grandparent was the modern conquistador. Get wealthy abroad, but never abandon their roots.

Your grandparent in no way is a degenerate, but should be celebrated. He kept his lands which can one day be yours once again.

I respect that.

good luck trying to convince any Russians to go back lmao
t. moving to US in the summer

I second this
I'm an ethnically pure white American, I think Europe is more valuable as it is the fountainhead of white culture
America is a sinking ship, Europe is salvageable

Also, you might have better luck recruiting Canadians cause the weather here SUUUUUUUUUUCKS

>you need to immigrate back to the homeland of your ancestors immediately
but my ancestors are from Spain, Italy, France and England... which one should i choose?

You know what....Stay we're you are

Pick whichever one suits you the best

>I'm white and Native American
I choose here.

hm. I don't know for non-europeans, but it should be like

>try to get in contact with college/job
>get accepted
>get proof you go to Switzerland to study/work
>immigrate

I don't know if you can do this, but sometimes you can get a travel visa and if you get a job while on your travel visa, you can then change your visa to a working visa and then get residence.

>America is a sinking ship, Europe is salvageable

Other way around, kid. At least niggers can be tamed, Muslims can't.

Oh i will, i already have italian citizenship from birth.
Im learning the language and saving money first so that im not a complete nuisance.
Damn user, that's quite a rare mix here

Maybe if Euros let us come back. Anyone with prove ancestry should be given citizenship if they want. 3 generations of my ancestors fought and died for the empire yet shitskins can go live in England yet I cant.

Sorry, family has been here 4 generations. House is on fire so why would I run back in after having got out beforehand?

I will look in to it. Pictures of Switzerland are always beautiful. Outside of gun ownership and free speech pretty scenery is something I would like