Somalians

Morning all. I live in a pretty Somali-heavy city that fuels their degeneracy with excessive welfare. Opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

startribune.com/st-cloud-mall-attack-partly-motivated-by-terrorist-group-fbi-director-says/395147841/
amazon.co.uk/Warriors-Life-Death-Among-Somalis/dp/0907871836
theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/17/somali-refugees-killed-helicopter-attack-off-yemen-coast
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm so sick of seeing and hearing this mispronunciation everywhere. It's "Somalis"... not "Somalians".

you think you have it bad, try living in a pretty somali-heavy country!

When will this absurdity end. When will we send them back to their homeland?

The state with the most swedes has the most Somali immigration
I guess they attract em like gnats for whatever reason

U Haul and GTFO

>Opinions
My opinion is if you don't nuke the Cities soon, your neighbors will be forced to do it for you, and we cannot guarantee no collateral damage.

t. a neighboring state. Figure your shit out faggots.

If the police don't control them its up to you, the citizens. Discipline them with violence it is the only language they understand.

Move.

They are the worst human beings to ever exist. Absolutely bottom of the barrel. They are so devolved it puts Darwin's theory of evolution to question.

if you a see one just fart on them

God damn Somalis are ugly.

They literally look subhuman. Even your average nigger looks attractive next to them.

Holy fuck I'd never thought of that.

construct the hammer of dawn and use it on them

So true. Cities went from being the pinnacle of working class and manufacturing to a hell hole filled with blacks robbing people and Feminazis.

I disagree, they look almost white in facial features.

this. don't you fuckers notice the auto correct telling you that shit isn't spelled right?
But anyway about these niggers.

stop paying taxes. they wont be able to afford to pay them welfare and the niggers will go back home.

sven.......I am begging you. Print out a bunch of pamphlets on how third world immigration just causes brain drain and takes the most energetic people out of thirld world countries. Burn down a refugee center or something. Do anything but sitting around on Sup Forums. In 50 years your country is going to look like mine.

Its Minnesota isnt it?

I'm somali and I'm ashamed of this parasitic behaviour. No matter where they are, they are fucking the system, living off welfare.

>white in facial features

Really? What kind of white people do you hang around?

Iowan here

I want Trump to build a wall between us and your god awful state

Don't pay taxes.........wow I wish I had thought of that.

THEN GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE UK AND GO BACK TO SOMALIA YOU FUCKING NIGGER.

So how are things in Columbus Ohio? Haven't been there in years. Is the COSI museum still open?

Easy, he's Mexican.

They are so inbreed,their faces are different then other Niggers

It is. I love taking my son there.

ThisWhy the fuck are you in the UK? England is for Englishmen, not spear chucking savages.

Yeah, I commute over an hour each day so I don't have to live among that shit.

Shockingly not from OH. Didn't know the problem was spreading east, thought we had to brunt of it.

Outside of Minnesota, Columbus has the most Somali shitskins in America. I'm a cop here and the lack of assimilation is prevalent.

hey op. I too . WELCOME to Ohio.. I just packed my shit up last month. Quit my job and moved about 10 miles outside Columbus. Plenty of great jobs and a nice White community.. let the rats sink with the ship. Not sure where you from but Columbus has become Somilia welfare nightmare. I believe 2nd in the nation. Crime and bedbugs over ran my neighborhood. FUCK THEM.

I call it whatever the fuck I want cuck. Get over it.

The niggers of niggers

Why do they always look like they all have some form of mild retardation, like all of them ?

Is this the end? Unless we start mass deportations on a large scale, all of europe will look like USA in 50 years.

Why do they all look the same?

I can only imagine how much fun that would be.

I've got to take a short vacation and go there again. It was always my favorite field trip when I was in school.

Like just look how depressing this FEDERALLY subsidized housing is. Truly the asshole of the Midwest. Smells like it too.

ha ha user.. you posted while I posted mine. < X Columbus user here. Fuck that place. should have known better 15 years ago when I moved here . they had a Black mayor.

these niggers with pizza-shaped faces... ugh

yeah pfff who gives a shit. as if they're supposed to be treated like humans.

Eh, I would never live in the city but I do enjoy working here. Enough shitheads to keep me busy but it is nice not having to live where you work.

253762 generations of inbreeding

Where are you at, OP? These Somali shitskins are being taken in by the thousands here in Maine.

They usually stay in the libshit cities (Portland, Lewiston, etc.) thankfully, but they're still a bunch of welfare queens that shouldn't even be here to begin with.

WE WUZ WHITE-LOOKING

MN. Started in the early to mid-2000s. If they could actually adopt our customs that would be one thing, but to continue to live in filth and expect us to cater them...

is that the captain?

Stay the fuck out of the west bank I guess.

Inbreeding + polygamy has created a very shitty gene pool

I'm sure I've seen this guy 10 times here in the UK

BECAUSE NO SOMALI PERSON WILL ACCEPT ME YOU FUCKING RETARD! I DON'T BELIEVE IN ISLAM, I WILL GET KILLED. FUCK YOU.

No, it's "Bullet Sponge," faggot. Get it right.

I am a Somali immigrant you racist pieces of shit
There is nothing wrong with Somalis, they are hard workers and on average fairly intelligent/do well in school

There are loads where I live. I like them, they're cheerful, their language is like Klingon and they don't take any shit off the Pakis. They're probably the most violent people in the world, they kill each other over literally nothing. The ones round here are mainly from Somaliland, not Somalia, I think that makes a difference.

Somali girls are lit!

Yep. The few I've met are utterly retarded, barely even know English or how currency works, and show no intention of wanting to work thanks to government handouts.

There's no reason for them to be living here.

>somalis are continuing to enter and ruin this country because of the eternal fucking liberal

:thinking:

Also I was once on a diversity course with one, and he was the most racist man I've ever met. It was hilarious, the teacher couldn't handle it. He said Pakistanis are fanatics and should be thrown out of the country.

Yes, Somalilanders are usually well off. They are also educated but nationalistic as fuck.

So you live somewhere in center Minnesota. Since Minnesota is beyond saving, best option would be to go on genocidal rampage. Get a suicide bombing vest and walk into the government building.

15 years ago I bought a condo up on the north end of Columbus.. . USED to be a nice area. away from Campus. I only moved here because my X wife parents taught @ OSU.

This

Stop believing in Islam and stop raping and doing terror attacks.
startribune.com/st-cloud-mall-attack-partly-motivated-by-terrorist-group-fbi-director-says/395147841/

chill out user. i live in minnesota the most somali heavy place in america and i like somali more than niggers and liberals. if anything it's nigger culture that makes somali go bad

This is very much worth reading for an insight into Somali culture

amazon.co.uk/Warriors-Life-Death-Among-Somalis/dp/0907871836

BECAUSE NO SOMALI PERSON WILL ACCEPT ME YOU FUCKING RETARD! I DON'T BELIEVE IN ISLAM, I WILL GET KILLED. FUCK YOU.

Lol muhammed good one.

literally looks like the pirate from captain philips

>somalis
>humans
I see where your problem is, those fucking niggers are the niggers of the niggers.

Leave urban Minnesota

Can confirm MN is a Somali shithole

They're usually so racist amongst themselves and towards black people & Pakistanis. Also, name for Chinese people is literally "chink eyes" or "small eyes". Brilliant language.

What the fuck kind of inbreds you live around?

There is nothing wrong with being racist, you bugeyed freak of fucking nature. You're disgusting. End yourself.

No it's nigger blood that makes niggers niggers. It's why they are hated.

Seriously stop being such a self-hating faggot and listening to these twats. Half the shit they believe in is unsourced images because the majority of them are morons who grasp at anything to blame their failures on minorities. You will never find acceptance among people like this, only complete contempt for your very existence. Leave this site and find some self-confidence in yourself and then come back to have a laugh

i dont know about living in columbus but the city itself is fine. the surrounding cities along 270 are much nicer to live in. lots of somalis but they stick to their own territory.

Sorry anons. I am slow responding . got kids running around.. I had to get out of Columbus. 1 user said he was a CPD officer? sweet . . I just relocated to Pataskala. love it out here. GO JACKETS!

theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/17/somali-refugees-killed-helicopter-attack-off-yemen-coast

You are welcome

They smell real bad and I don't know why. It's consistently this shitty, musty smell that I can't call puke inducing but will never be able to call anything close to pleasant. They all have it.

What the fuck is it? Honest question.

Can you please go back to enslaving those sub-humans.

somayylmaos

>Seriously stop being such a self-hating faggot and listening to these twats. Half the shit they believe in is unsourced images because the majority of them are morons who grasp at anything to blame their failures on minorities. You will never find acceptance among people like this, only complete contempt for your very existence. Leave this site and find some self-confidence in yourself and then come back to have a laugh

I'm not self-hating. I just hate that there is no individuality in Somali culture. They isolate anyone who doesn't act like how they are.
I have a job, friends, confidence. This is for the lols bro.

We prefer to shoot their refugee boats, Somalis are really only useful for target practice. South Asians are way better slaves.

im the captain now

Is it Silver Springs, MD?

t.Muhammad

user. 15 years ago I bought a Condo up around 270 / Cleveland ave not quite in Weterville. the whole area has become a shit hole after all the resurants along 161 shut down and moved to the new malls ( Polaris~Easton ) drive down Morse road some time. their are blocks near the welfare office of just Somoli shops . what used to be nice apartments in my old area are now section 8 crime holes.

have u considered giving hans a call?

gas chambers disguised as welfare offices

a) I would move if i lived in minnesota
b) if u dont like it just elect some one else
c) call hans

It's Niggers

They're called skinnies.

Sweden is much worse refugee wise than the USA

British asians or plain chinks?