Brit/pol/ - Comfy Sunday edition

>ANTIFA, IRANIAN COMMUNISTS AND OTHER FRINGE GROUPS MARCH AGAINST ‘RACISM’ IN LONDON
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/18/anti-racism-march/

>Farron likens PM's politics to Trump's and Putin's
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39318822

>Cross-party alliance takes on Theresa May over grammar schools
theguardian.com/education/2017/mar/18/cross-party-alliance-grammar-schools-theresa-may

>Scottish people split over independence referendum before Brexit, poll suggests
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/scotland-split-independence-referendum-before-brexit-poll-survey-a7637201.html

>Gordon Brown Promotes Federal UK As ‘Patriotic’ Alternative to Breaking Up Britain
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/18/gordon-brown-promotes-federal-uk-as-patriotic-alternative-to-breaking-up-britain/

>John Major attacks 'ultra-Brexiteers' as undemocratic and un-British
theguardian.com/politics/2017/mar/19/john-major-attacks-ultra-brexiteers-undemocratic-un-british-theresa-may-eu-brexit

>Ruth Davidson: 'Scots do not want a referendum'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-39315683

>Sturgeon: Keeping the pound is our starting point
news.sky.com/video/sturgeon-keeping-the-pound-is-our-starting-point-10807696

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/robertreed10/status/843220817911697408
strawpoll.me/12549393
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jun/11/british-national-bird-robin-murderous-bully
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/mar/18/my-mum-always-told-me-i-was-white-like-her-now-i-know-the-truth
youtube.com/watch?v=CIrvSJwwJUE
bbc.co.uk/guides/z3g487h
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-39316597
economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/57713011.cms
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BIG SOUP innashoe.

Man Cave

AT LAST YOU TRULY SEE

Remember to vote OCH AYE in Indyref 2!

Mick McCarthy

QUICK

WHAT IS THE BEST CARRY ON FILM?

twitter.com/robertreed10/status/843220817911697408

Shave
Get fit
Leave the EU

>Same shit that women use with a different bottle and a premium price
>GRRR I'M A BIG MANLY MAN

Hipsters need to leave

I had sex with my step daughter last night. Not sure what to do

Watch the Naked Gun instead

>he doesn't moisture because he isn't confident about his sexuality

what are some comfy animes to watch on this miserable sunday lads

strawpoll.me/12549393

Damn... now THAT is a credible source. Thanks for the hot take mr Pole.

Assuming she's over 16, have sex with her again

moisturise*

fuck me

i need a coffee

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jun/11/british-national-bird-robin-murderous-bully

Why is the Robin such an evil racist?

Fuck I should go to the gym but feel lazy someone inspire me

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/mar/18/my-mum-always-told-me-i-was-white-like-her-now-i-know-the-truth

Top kek

My wife is the student council president

You probably should browse to Snapchat .Y. ME to share your ex-gfs nudes.

>His shit tier skin needs chemicals to function
>He's so insecure he needs his face grease in a BIG MANLY MAN CAVE box, despite it just being women's cream in a different bottle

That's me telt

Go to the gym you unlovable faggot

>Tinfoil hattery for a moment.

Was it all a scheme lads?
Scotland being denies an indyref by May some kind of masterminded plan to keep us in the EU under article 7 because the EU will no longer see a leave action as wholly democratic?

Are the two in cohoots?

youtube.com/watch?v=CIrvSJwwJUE
watched Apocalypse now again last night, has to be one of my favourite films

why can't we go fight another war like this again, Falklands was the last time we fought a proper war, I guess Iraq as well, but after that we've just been fucking about stirring shit in the middle east

Also why didn't Britain fight in Vietnam

me on the right

okay

Why? I'm a married man. She could try to blackmail me

>Rage so strong it scared me coursed through my veins and hurtled towards my mother like a hurricane in our family home as I demanded answers.

That is some quality writing.

who's that qt on the right? I thought British girls were ugly????

our one of the most cucked state elected a far right leader. are you proud?

dirty commoners playing football in the car park where my car is parked. fucking hate living in this flat.

being on apprenticeship wage sucks. very little appeal or immediate benefit to working an apprentice job. i'm working a job for half the money i deserve/should be getting. it's a council based apprenticeship too. government needs a serious rethink in their apprenticeship schemes.

>His shit tier skin needs chemicals to function
Are you retarded? Do you not understand that you need to take care of your skin just like the rest of your body?

What's with all these insecure 2/10 closeted homos sperging out all of a sudden lads?

Yeah hopefully. your marriage is destroyed now

link?

>it's the governments fault

Lefty state of mind

also
>Man Cave
>chemical
Pick one you fruit

Is it a level 4 one?

The answer as always.

>boku no pico.

bbc.co.uk/guides/z3g487h
If the test places you near Paki central feel free to never come here again

you can be the laziest fuck in your village and still go to the gym every day.

the trick is to get depressed enough to go the first time. Once your workout becomes the highlight of your day, laziness will stop being a question.

I left mine. Apprenticeships are shit desu

It's not my fault she caught me sniffing her panties

is Modi really a fascist?

someone said so and i was too lazy to check

Would defo bang that slut on the right

>Get cucked by a negro paddy
>Die of cancer

Such is life as an anglo saxon male in 2017

And yet I just wash my face with clean water and soap and my skin is fine, like every man I know.

It couldn't be the fact that you use this trash that your skin is so shit-tier, could it?

What JAV is this from?

yes it is.
lock the door first, or stand with your foot against it if it's unlockable. this is basic pervert technique.

Thanks guys means a lot

So, just how much of the "Electric Jock" do you let YOUR children consume?

How are your women, best ally?

no idea

>It couldn't be the fact that you use this trash that your skin is so shit-tier, could it?
>he doesn't even know what moisturiser is used for nor what it does
Oh, little man.

>He doesn't use ARYAN BLOOD to stay young

Get. Out. Now.

Dry skin is great when you're young because you never get spots or acne, but you need to moisturise that shit as you get older or you will look super wrinkly faster than everyone else.

I was doing well but I had a huge pizza yesterday and feel fucking disgusting

Brit/pol/ is haram, and I will not tolerate it!

>literally publishing fake interracial cuck fantasies as news pieces
Wew

My gym is awesom.
Everything is banned. Any cunt caught taking "selfies" or posting to the internet gets beaten.

We have no actual weights, its all scaffolding poles and engine blocks.

My favourite exercise is sledgehammering the old truck tyre.

The place is frequented only by angry as fuck men using rage to lift improbable loads of chain, engine blocks and cast iron tied to dirty poles.

Mash'Allah

brotherإن شاء الله

Presumably this guy.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-39316597

>Why can't we have another war like Vietnam
>Why could Britain not have fought in it

I'd rather be in Vietnam than Iraq

Those fucking arabs purposefully designed IED's to explode up to the height of your cock
It won't kill you but you lose both legs, your balls and dick

>Why can't we have another war like Vietnam

I meant on the global stage nigga, the Vietnam war was all the talk in the western world during the time

Subhuman Portuguese nigger

The whole thing is so American, a shit, drawn out war that accomplished fuck all. There was no honour in it for us.

currently doing my level 3, 2.5 years into apprenticeship.

i believe people aren't learning enough skills, partly down to no one wanting to do an apprenticeship. this is usually because few people want to work a job for £3 pound an hour, it's not financially viable for the average person. maybe we wouldn't have to import skilled foreign workers if apprenticeships were a more realistic option. i get paid just under £7 an hour and my accommodation options are extremely limited.

word up

Stop LARPing about war.

Vote Conservative!

The ever-present kike. How are you today my man?

>He needs products to make his shit skin function correctly
>Forced to buy MANLY products because he's so tragically insecure

This hostility to soap and water can only mean one thing... there's a turk afoot.

>Those fucking arabs purposefully designed IED's to explode up to the height of your cock It won't kill you but you lose both legs, your balls and dick

And jungle booby traps didn't exist? Stick to the videogames and movies you fucking nutcase.

They seem to be the most diverse, but i would still bang that ape-latina from the last pic.

not too bad, (((friend)))

hahahhaha kosovo was dumb enough to go to that site and get malware

i hope you get banned for life, kosovo

doesn't want to fight a patriotic war, then return home and create a paramilitary group like the Freikorps

low energy

>He needs products to make his shit skin function correctly
Reread my previous posts you spacker.
>Forced to buy MANLY products because he's so tragically insecure
????

Absolute state of anonymongs

>ANTIFA, IRANIAN COMMUNISTS AND OTHER FRINGE GROUPS MARCH AGAINST ‘RACISM’ IN LONDON

>North London

>DEAR FELLOW WHITE PEOPLE

Hmm...

economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/57713011.cms
everything is called facist these days. he is strict on his subordiantes to get work done on time. if that is facist then I guess. though he is accused mainly because he was the CM of gujarat during a muslim genocide that happened there

I got banned from the cult of moonman because I said gingers aren't white.

see

>Vietnam

Fought in vietnam, came home to be called "babby killuh" by some dirty, off smelling, bearded lady. Died homeless from mental illness.

The dirty draft dodging hippy went on to create a culture of "special snowflakes2 that doomed us all.

Yeah, lets do that shit again...

> How are you today my man?
Good. I stole some IDF IG whore's footwear. Going to send that shit to bomber rimmer

desu large scale war would be a good for masculine culture

Stop LARPing as Peter Hitchens.

!!!

sadly, too many of our girls are going to london to find jobs, become vegan, never come back - many such cases!

There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with LARPing as Peter Hitchens.

Appreciated

lol

Stop

>The dirty draft dodging hippy went on to create a culture of "special snowflakes" that doomed us all.

Sad!

It would be good for further decimating the white male population and nothing else.

Peter looking very sassy in that gif

>you will never deploy a rhetorical flourish with a physical one this hard

Made my first new friend in over a year. Marks and Spencers had these free samples of these fancy rolls and me and a paki keep sneaking in and taking one and sneaking back and getting another.

we ended up talking about games and we've added each other on steam. invited me to his flat on tuesday to play mario kart.

He's a autistic manchild but you can tell he lifts and dresses well and has good hygiene so i dont think he'll bring me down too much, he seems nice and i enjoy spending time with him.

he made fun of the greens so i think he could be a nationalist as well.