Uhhh guys

uhhh guys..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R6Npam8vfGk
youtube.com/watch?v=Isc6jg37cpc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

greater israel incoming

Good god i hope they spark the explosive shitstorm that obliterates that entire region.

>Jews lie (as usual) about bombing Syria
>Israel jet gets caught bombing
>Syria shoots it down
Am i supposed to feel bad for kikes or something?

And?
You wouldn't destroy something that puts your citizens at risk? Not that i'm defending the jews.

The Middle East was a mistake.

You are most definately defending the kikes

kek wills ww3

DON'T FIRE A MISSILE AT ME OR MY AIRCRAFT EVER AGAIN

S O O N
O
O
N

youtube.com/watch?v=R6Npam8vfGk
Burn in hell Israeli faggots

Nigger, I fucking hate kikes, but if Israel was replaced with U.S., you wouldn't have a problem with it right?
This is just a retarded slide thread that will inevitably get 500 replies because it's about the kikes.

Technically, Syria and Israel are at war and have been so for decades.

youtube.com/watch?v=Isc6jg37cpc

>hey asshole this isnt a slide thread i just thought id share a twitter post i saw

don't you know it's antisemitic to defend your country against Israeli airstrikes?

I hope Israel gets eternally BTFO. Then it will be easier to nuke the mudshits to oblivion because muhhh shoahh 2.0

>OP of "uhh guys..."
>Using CNN as a source
Yes, it's a fucking slide thread.

Then stay out of their airspace you fucking kikes

Who am I kidding? They could probably get away with it right now and the US would intervene to help their "greatest ally"

ugh this is why i never post on pol and just lurk

Go Syria! Beat back the Isralei menace! Hopefully Iran can get a few nukes and in a hurry.

Good idea. Never post again.

IsraHELL has been occupying land in Syria and extraction oil from it since 1967. This is the problem your you retarded kikes. You only see the bad things done to you. You never see the bad things you do to others. I hope you retards get blown off the earth forever.

Are they talking about the S-400's too?

This could be interesting, too bad Putin is a jew pawn.

>CNN

I'm not a jew, you fucking moron. Why should I give a fuck about what some kikes do to some muslim terrorists? I do not care what happens to either of them.

Oh shit

of course not. The russians never fired on the jews. They're talking about the S200 and Tor stuff syria operates. It's unlikely that they'll go for it, they have no casus belli after all. The airstrikes until now were all under the disguise of hitting hezbollah.

did i just get punked on an anime image board?

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

Stop posting, autist.

Russia already warned them not to try anything, and Russian missiles can easily shoot their planes down.

Unless Israel desperately wants to train a new generation of pilots and waste billions of dollars, I'd advise them not to get too uppity. Bullying sandniggers is easy, but hurting Russian interests in the region is a whole different matter.

Are those israeli fighters in Syrian air space? If Israel attacks first they would be breaking nato conventions.

don't fire at me or my aircraft son ever again

Thats just it though.

This time, they admited they did the bombing. Straight up.

Israel isn't part of NATO

lel Syria fired missiles at Israeli aircraft AFTER they hit targets in Syria. you're basically saying it's Israel's right to attack without retaliation

>Attack someone
>Shocked and angry they attack back
>Threaten to destroy more stuff if you stop them
Then the kikes at CNN are trying to spin it so it looks like Syria shot at the plane without notice, reason, or warning. I'm so sick of how much we suck Israel's dick especially since as a Christian, I know these kikes are squatting are wrong because Christ turned the Christian people into the Nation of Israel.

Fucking kikes. They punch you and cry out in pain.

>expands borders internally

You're supposed to offer your kids' foreskin to Moloch, get in massive debt to replace the Israeli jets, and then go die for them.

severeley underrated

Oded Yinon is happening goy.

>anime image board
I can see why you never post, now git gud

>s300
working as i see

russian garbage

The jewish F16 was in the middle of syria

Why can't we just let the sand people fight, they've been wanting to kill each other for centuries.

>air defenses
>civilians at risk
what level of cognitive dissonance do you think Sup Forums finds acceptable? Because if you think you can get away with this retarded narrative here you're outta your fuckin mind m8. Better lurk more.

nice Alternative News you got there goy, the Syrians and Iranians have been harassing our greatest ally for decades, they must give now righteous clay back to them, sheobath wishes it.

SA-5. Nice try tho

Sup Forums on suicide watch
Kremlinbots sharting their pants
Trumpkins speechless

Trump needs to tell Israel to shut the fuck up

>legit thread
>slide thread
holy shit you're on a roll there CIA, 0/2 so far

Or he'll do what? Give Sheldon's money to the Dems?

he said citizen, not civilian

>Don't fire missiles at me or my son again

Israel is bombing targets of a sovereign nation, not terrorists. In effect, they are supporting terrorists. That's the point.
But, you already knew that.

>you can't shoot at us when we violate your airspace

Good luck with that, Nosebergs.

no, you're being shilled against mildly by some nerd virgins from the CIA or something

Tbh fuck Syria.

>if you try to defend yourself while we rape you we will break your limbs
>oy vey we are the good guys here why goyim won't believe us?
TheJewCriesOutInPainAsHeStrikesYou much?

So many Muslims on pol Jesus Christ.

Google the sling of David defense system. I don't think much will be getting into Israeli airspace any time soon

almost the same thing except I don't give a shit if the dead citizen is in the middle of bombing another sovereign country when he gets shot down

Syria's considered a state sponsor of terrorism, m8.

>again

cucks

So many JIDF on Sup Forums Jesus Christ

oh, thanks friend.

>based hezbollah just defends their homeland and by now even christians
>0 attacks on western targets
>meanwhile saudis and other gulf shits export their wahabism garbage to the rest of the world

I pray, that Putin won`t get scared and bomb that jewish shithole

Allah Souria Bashar ou Bas

We should ally with Iran, Syria, DPRK and PRC, and anyone else to destroy (((West))), cuz West is jewish slut for 1000 years

American tax dollars at work

>Syria's considered a state sponsor of terrorism

if Syria a state sponsor of terrorism, then USA is state of terrorists

By who? Some jew in the Pentagon? Ask me if I give a fuck when Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Israel aren't on it.
Libya was taken off the list in 2007, and Qaddafi was still overthrown. Meaningless bullshit.

It's confirmed niggers.

>the kikes destroy the syrian air defense network

This would be.... what... the third or fourth time? I don't even know why the syrians are even trying.

>Trump is a zionist too

ah fuck. better duck

Cool, can you stop posting gay anime autism shit now?

What is wrong with Americans?

>air defenses
>on Syrian soil
>a threat to Israelian citizens

THE KIKES SHOULDN'T BE BE IN SYRIA.

You can only technically say it's 1 american. Don't they have schools for whites in germany anymore?

>they've been wanting to kill each other for centuries.

Islam was created by the vatican

but we are and cant stop us

>State sponsor of Terrorism
>Literally fighting terrorists everyday
>US, Turkey & Gulf dogs supplying rebel terrorists weapons and funds

At this point you should stop fucking posting to save yourself from further embarrassment.

Wonder what it smelled like in there? Any anons want to guess?

u are not gay my shitskin friend

So if Russia fly's a plane over Britain with intention of bombing an installation or a column and we fire an AA missile at it we're to blame? The nerve of these kikes is ridiculous oh wow. This is the first and last time I'll ever post this but as well as not taking in a single refugee from the war they're fuelling

They can't keep getting away with this

Nice (((Freudian))) slip there, you canĀ“t help yourselves. How should us goyim help you control yourself in your desire to burn the West, best ally?

still butthurt from your Vietnam war, vlad?

>How dare you protect your skies while we fly over it for intelligence purposes

do you think the reason people hate Jews/Israel is because they're simply anti-semitic?

aha yes yes

>but we are and cant stop us
cannabis and horse shit

Anyone know why they used a s200 instead of their s300?
Is it positioned too far from Israel or are they just cautious about using their best tech?

Fuck that entire forsaken region.

I guess, that Reagan smelled shittier than these goat-fuckers

Why should i butthurt, 11/09 had happened not in Russia, Americans get what they wanted, so it is kinda justly

>rekt by Hezbollah
>fund and arm ISIS and rebels to spite Assad and Nasrallah
>Conduct illegal sorties in Syrian airspace and bomb Syrian facilities
>Medevac terrorists into Israel and nurse them back to health

Kikes have absolutely no sense of justice and this is what makes them so despicable.

They most likely used an S-300.

I would just browse to Snapchat .Y. ME to fap to your ex-gfs nudes.

>Horse shit
Camel shit and Bengay, the Bengay coming from Reagan of course.