Indians cant poo in th... ..'

What's that? Bob dylan's on the phone? What's her saying?.. 'The times they are-a- changing*

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/india/comments/608hvh/showerthought_if_bjp_nominated_nathruram_godse/
foxnews.com/world/2016/06/10/2-killed-by-gas-leakage-in-indian-aircraft-carrier.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

5% of 1,210,854,977 is still 60,542,748
Imagine if the entire population of the United Kingdom didn't use a toilet. What a piece of shit country, you're proud of this?

Lying and cheating are a huge part of Indian culture. They don't see it as wrong, but rather as "clever" and the correct way to behave at all levels of society. You shouldn't trust any statistics or any person that comes from this country.

POO

Toilet worship doesn't count Rakesh.

wow what a surprise importing western culture made a society better

It doesn't say what they use the toilets for, though.

>wow what a surprise importing western culture made a society better
Say that to Afghanistan, Iraq and Lybia

>survey
>considered too short by experts
>58% of rural toilets no water (where they exist)
>picture of whatever it is has a FUCKING PADLOCK

Nice try, Pajeet.

That still means about 63500000 shit on the streets daily

>"Hey Pajeet, can you direct me to the toilet?"
>Looks at left hand

The difference is that we imported bombs rather than toilets.

This is positive news?
OP is posting with Pride that, in fact, a certain percentage of his society does shit in a quasi sanitary fashion.
Of course phase two is to not just flush said toilets into the city water supply.
Your uppity SUDRA attitude is even more misplaced than that of our domestic niggers.
Indian niggers will be raped, ripped and robbed even before the jews because we know how much gold your cum sponges get at the wedding and what a bunch of pussy faggots your men are.
Get out of America before the collapse sudra, this is not your place.

Cooking.
The food looks the same going in as it does going out so I can how they can easily get confused.

>tired of everyone talking about poo
>lie to survey
>still millions of people pooing outside even if telling the truth
>desperate pooskin tries to defend his country on a mongolian basket weaving forum

>Indians start pooing in the loo
>Diseases go down as a result
>Population booms since less deaths
>Even more shitty immigrants in Western countries as a result

Why are indians so based

if you can read deeper into the statement, 95% of toilets are being used.it's not saying 95% of indians use toilets. i'm an expert on liberal speak, that's how i know this is bullshitting

SUPERPOOWER STATUS: ATTAINED

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>139

That doesnt mean that 42.5% of rural people have toilets nor 87.9% of townies have toilets.

Wow, I just poo'd through this loo, and I have to say it's disappointing. I'm going to constipate. There's no loo to poo here. Go to street guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should poo in loo, maybe we should poo in designated shitting streets. We all must be so constipated. It's time to poo. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumpoo jumloo, time to poo guys. It's nothing. Please, let's poo. We are all so constipated. Drink some liquor and take some laxative medicine, we are so constipated. It's time to poo.

evem if this was true, 95% of a population of like 2 billion is still a lot lmao

>be op
>make thread on how india use toilets
>go outside shit in street
>go inside check thread for replies

reddit.com/r/india/comments/608hvh/showerthought_if_bjp_nominated_nathruram_godse/

kek

Fpbp.

Well we did on the part of Iraq and Afghanistan. Since we helped build/repair highways they are blowing up now, along with schools, and power plants. Sadly, none of that matters when one of your other imports are bombs and instability.

>Proud of discovering toilets
>2017

LMAO at your life

imagine how poor UK dicks are. no wonder you're importing pakis by the boat load to fuck your women

I'd they'd import it....It would work

IN

Calcutta under "poor British dick" rule

Calcutta under superior Indian dick rule

Let's say that the survey is accurate, 95% of indians are now using the toilet. Okay, fair enough. The question then becomes HOW are they using the toilet? My guess is that most indians are mixing curry in them.

Well... they did do a lot of civil engineering but the backwards people (you?) blew it up.

So they didn't import western culture... they defied it. Violently. Now they have their promised land of thugs that bully goat farmers, for some reason. Good for them.

India did it of thier own volition after reasoning it out, working out how to implement it then implementing it. Like sensible people.

Fuck Islam.

lol fucking bongs

At least they know how to poo in the loo
At least they know how to wipe
That picture that op posted says they are being used not for what though
So begone pajeet
To the designated shitting street

>Pajeet's ID is brown

Brown ID for a brown man who creates brown streets

>Daily reminder that India is losing a war against poo even using Aircraft carrier.
>NEW DELHI – An Indian navy spokesman says a sailor and a civilian worker have been killed by a toxic gas leak in the sewage plant on board India's aircraft carrier.
foxnews.com/world/2016/06/10/2-killed-by-gas-leakage-in-indian-aircraft-carrier.html

How did you banish the toilet witches?