How do we solve the Turkish question?

How do we solve the Turkish question?

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=0BxzOFPyJ60vwRlNvYlRZWF9GSVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We have to kill every single one of them.

Turkey needs to be in EU. That solves the problem.

this

Call in the Romanians

1) Rescue Anzu. Preferably extract her and move her to Finland. There's an empty room in my apartment if needed.

2) Remove Erdogan.

3) Bring back a secular government.

>Anzu
More like murder her in front camera slowly, peeling off her skin and deforming her face with a hammer

>when all you hair on your body connects

>her

Nuclear apocalypse.

This is now a Turkey hate thread

gas them

Posting OC

fpbp

based!

Do you mind if I upload them to the Turkroach meme collection here? drive.google.com/open?id=0BxzOFPyJ60vwRlNvYlRZWF9GSVk

i like this thread
nice OC is being posted

Just answer the question fgt

Go ahead.

If you have any other ideas for what could look good I'm bored and have nothing else to do today. I need more good Erdogan quotes as well.

O look it's this thread again :^)

The more the post the most Turks become stronger.

Seriously, the bullying against Turkish members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Turks are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Turkish man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful country? Potato niggers get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in all of NATO.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call a Turkish man a "turkroach "(disgusting phrase) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Turkish man that they are "kebab to be removed"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
You're destroying national pride, you're dividing whites against each other, you're doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now

sure freido.

can you use this picture for the guy who struggles to press 2 buttons meme with the face of Erdogan and the buttons say something related to the picture like 1) Hitler's Germany is an example of an effective government. 2) Call Germany "Nazis" as an insult

I'd never say such things to a fellow white.

But to a Turk? I'd say it a thousand times.

Why aren't more people talking about my solution?

don't worry sensitive user i don't take fags who post here seriously
but i love the dank memes, keep making more
ps. nobody gets to say that stuff to my face irl so you now what im saying

>Constantinople not included
Dropped.

I might not get anything done soon but I'll try to keep posting the shit whenever I see a Turk thread, so keep your eyes peeled.

To be honest, if she has a penis a nice femenine penis that would perfect.

No homo.

Peeling off the skin has to be alive ^^

That would start WW3. I'm just talking about Europe protecting itself from Turkish biological warfare

Be honest, what do you think of Erdogan and that whole situation?

I'm completely fine with Turks as long as they stay in their home country and not come to mine, I only really hate Erdogan and the toxic ideology he promotes.

You should return what's north of the bosphorus to Greece though.

alright user. you can do something with pic related too.

you can find your memes here
drive.google.com/open?id=0BxzOFPyJ60vwRlNvYlRZWF9GSVk

that's quite easy something with trains and a one way ticket, without a ticket inspector

have every country accept the Armenian Genocide as a crime against humanity, force Turkey to pay back reparations to Greeks, Assyrians, Armenians and other peoples persecuted, put the bill at somewhere in the high billions, place sanctions if not paid on time, sit back and watch the roaches run in circles.

kys

Erdoğan is a fuckboy who made the country from a """moderate ethnicity group""" to a fucking abysmal place. His ideology is islamization of europe which is something i am strongly against since cultures should be kept to themselves.
If he didn't exist, along with him most of the happenings wouldn't, however that does not mean he is likeable.

I'll just keep posting cute korean drawings until the army annexes greece or something something erdoğan dies.

Btw, there's nothing super special in Europe part of the bosphorus, it is now fucking Syria, eastern part is better IMO

pic related

armenian genocide SHOULD have actually happened and mehmet paşa did nothing wrong you leaf fuck

>we are the purest whites in all of NATO.
>you're dividing whites against each other
I thought this was genuine up until this point. dropped

>How do we solve the Turkish question?

we need to find some kind of final solution...

>until the army annexes greece
Keep dreaming faggot.

>a country that has been selling its fighter jets since 2012 VS one that has more tanks than europe has soldiers
lol, i suggest you a change in attitude before boys bomb your island or whatever

Armenians are indigenous people to thanksgivingdinnerland. See Cilicia. Consider how much minorities have contributed to creating a culture for you inbreds and thank them for once.

>flag
>appreciates minorities
where have i seen this before

>boys
Hasn't completed his service.
Go back to your korean drawings, this board is about politics.

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

roaches btfo

>Fight goat farmers
>Flee battlefield
>Threaten Europe while goat farmers take over their backyard

>out of the entire sentence you choose that part
okay then

sure, if they're not erdogan fanboys or lefties
id: jUw

oy vey

Tfw you are a pale german version of OPs pic and you have to buy profession shears to manscape bimonthly so people don't think you're an immigrant.

die roach

Do i need to even mention the military comparison? The tanks you are talking about will be pulverized in syria by the time a war with greece would even be possible.

KEK

This shit actually pisses him off it's hilarious. Didn't he want to extradite someone from Europe for posting comparisons of him to Gollum on Twitter?

yes. I think he posted your picture and he got arrested for it.

Retake Constantinople and forge a new stronger Byzantium.

It's like the emu war all over again