What happened?

What happened to the left wing? There is no doubt that the right one is spreading and taking flight, which is why we need the mohawks back.
The poisoned minds that have been filled with right extremist thoughts are so common that noone no longer bats an eye when a kid lifts his arm and salutes the degenerate that was Hitler. Today one can often hear people cracking what they call "jokes", as long as what they say is racist enough, people tend to laugh. Some people even follow these "jokes" up with "But for real though...".
Growing up i carried my anti-swastikas only for my teachers to talk about me and label me as an agressive child who needed care. Yet that one other guy kept going on about untermensch and they just said "he must be getting it from his parents, oh well, he will grow up eventually".
People are dishonoring the name of Odin by telling others he told them to continue what the nazi-party had started.
We need the people throwing rocks at the heads that once were shaved. We need the people standing up against their country's real threat, the ones refusing the change of time.
They say they have learned. They say that the leftists are naive, that they have not seen what they're elder eyes have seen. If the rightists really had been paying attention to the changes, they should have seen that they will happen, and that most of them even bring with them a better future.

fuck commies

tl;dr

The left wing is made up of genetic failures, beggars, and degenerates. It will never prosper because its foundation is shit.

This is one of the worse raids in history.

explain how hitler was degenerate

I am no commie. I'm anti-fascist. Me being anti-something, doesn't make me pro-something entirely different

What happened is leftism became a muzzle that you're expected to wear while the whole world fucks your ass.

Fuck Blitz! Fuck Neo-Nazis! Fuck OP! Fuck you and fuck me!

We are supposed to insult his country.
Than other antifa losers will come in and post other shit about other countries. They were planning this shit on faccebook. Sup Forumss dank meme stash was one of the groups they were recruiting for the raid.

He tried (and failed hard) to wipe out a race. Why would he need to? He manipulated his own people to become immoral monsters.
Yes, he managed to get the germans some jobs.
Yes, he managed to create a sick ass car.
But yes, he cost his own people, and the peoples of our planet dearly

>What happened to the left wing

Nothing, true left wing are still based, and leftish liberals still cocksuckers

The leftists you're thinking about, the hippies nagging your ears off about you having to respect their new dictionary of genders, are not the ones we need. We need the ones who back in the day, kept the nazis at bay

You had to be Norwegian, don't you realize that the elitism and unwillingness of the left to take measures against the refugee crisis and terrorism because of political correctness and censoring everything that disagrees with them the main problem and reason of why people turn to the right? And no the false right like the conservative parties, people don't want to be ruled by the same coalition of two parties that have ruled their countries for 70 years so everything stays the same.

Shit, did i join a raid without knowing? I was just sitting here, getting bored and then reading in the newspapers about this old nazi in Norway seeking sympathy and support in his fucked up ways

He was a tweaker and addicted to methamphetamine...

Doesn't get more degenerate than a dude on speed every day

The true left has gone invisible, we need them to come back out of the shadows again

He will literally shoot himself in the arm.

Heil Hitler!

Sure, nice proxy. Should have went with Sweden though.

>The true left has gone invisible
Not your real Scotsman?

>people turn to the right
>raise of Corbyn, Sanders

kys white nigger

>Heil Hitler!

he actually shot himself, just like bunch of retarded catholic serbs in Bleiburg

The true left has not bothered being PC, the politicians shown on the telly have. As my countries leaders, i would like a mix of the left and the right parties. But in the streets, i would like to see the old movement who used to keep our streets safe, not the ones killing of the ones with a darker skintone.

The right are going to crash and burn. They can not tell the difference between genuine people and killer elite. Obvious to see on Sup Forums. Give it another 6 months and all the shit posting on here will suddenly show itself as a hate bait system which will give those nasty elements in the media and government enough to dived and conker. Those of us who lurk and don`t involve ourselves in that will come back fighting. No such thing as left and right. It is right over wrong and no matter what a persons views it is that standard that we should all be keeping in mind.

And also the economic situation that Europe is going through, the traditional parties don't seem to take the necessary measures to many, and lets not forget that the taxpayers are paying for aliens who have proven not willing to assimilate and costing more and more to the welfare of which they don't contribute but only take, and don't even get me started with the complicit media covering up rapes and murders committed by migrats for the sake of "diversity and not wanting to spread racism"

>What happened to the left wing?
You memed yourself into irrelevancy.

Corbyn is a joke, the labor party is not winning shit you drunk fuck

Hey, everyone point and laugh at the shill!
Also, sage.

No he didn't.

Russia is a irradiated shithole and Soviet Union doesn't exist while Germany rules Europe.

Where is your proof that Hitler was defeated?

It's so easy to debate heretical Slaveshits.

>Not knowing that sage doesn't work while posting a picture
>Being this much of a newfag

>Russia is a irradiated shithole
>t.catholic serb

>Soviet Union doesn't exist while Germany rules Europe.

enjoy all that Muhammeds

>Where is your proof that Hitler was defeated?

Russian troops were in Germany till 1994, and US troops are still there

>Slaveshits

absolutely (((natsoc))) cuckold

They decided they liked the Nazi's better, and with good reason.

See Hoppean Snake memes.

Instead you could browse to Snapchat .Y. ME to share local sluts nudes.

Classical liberals are moderate conservatives now

The only reason they shaved their heads is because they're too old to keep it kek

>blatant lies

It is you who are the newfag

mohawks were war like tribe who only attacked others when it was in their interest to gain new lands for farming, new slave women for breeding children and quite possible had some kind of dark, cannibalism magic they practiced.

is that what you really wany, norway?
>muh american indians were peaceful and noble
no

Better than being a lazy nigga on crack

Meth the white mans drug

Precisely. Dave Rubin said it best. Defending liberal or libertarian ideas has become a conservative issue. That's why centrists are receiving just as much hate as right wingers.

Why don't you go to Snapchat .Y. ME to fap to school's hottest girl's nudes.

>enjoy all that Muhammeds
>says russlim

I do know that, i used it as a term for the leftists due to the common use of the mohawk (hairstyle). I used this as a contrast to the term "skinhead".

What happened to the left wing? There is no doubt that the right one is spreading and taking flight, which is why we need the mohawks back.
The poisoned minds that have been filled with right extremist thoughts are so common that noone no longer bats an eye when a kid lifts his arm and salutes the degenerate that was Hitler. Today one can often hear people cracking what they call "jokes", as long as what they say is racist enough, people tend to laugh. Some people even follow these "jokes" up with "But for real though...".
Growing up i carried my anti-swastikas only for my teachers to talk about me and label me as an agressive child who needed care. Yet that one other guy kept going on about untermensch and they just said "he must be getting it from his parents, oh well, he will grow up eventually".
People are dishonoring the name of Odin by telling others he told them to continue what the nazi-party had started.
We need the people throwing rocks at the heads that once were shaved. We need the people standing up against their country's real threat, the ones refusing the change of time.
They say they have learned. They say that the leftists are naive, that they have not seen what they're elder eyes have seen. If the rightists really had been paying attention to the changes, they should have seen that they will happen, and that most of them even bring with them a better future.

This

Fuck off commie

Lefties got too comfy and the right took them by surprise

"right wing extremism" is just disagreeing with the regressives nowadays.

Sincerely
Not a right winger, but not a leftist.

No, the right wing extremists are the ones walking in the streets with their bats and brass knuckles, acting all high and mighty. The ones who think these are right, are just as bad. We do not need people carrying around such toxic minds

The traditional thinking left has ben taken over by real commies. Until the left gets rid of these worthless fucks, the right will continue to make gains, and push politics to the very far right.

>mfw a girl I know goes to this autistic shitholeyou faggots call Blitz

I hope Sons of Odin burns it to the ground

>T-The refugees and crazy liberal college kids arent the ones causing probems.

>its whites, kill white people!

where I live it's the opposite, fucking scumbag. Leftists are scum, they ruin the city, drugs and alcohol flow around them. They bring decadence and revel in it, claiming to solve it through feelgood debates without rooting out the traffickers themselves. They accept all those that are brown without any sort of oculated limit and ignore the concerns of the native citizens, obviously because the cooperatives profit from all this situation.

I disagree with fascists, as well the ones with the prefix "anti-". You do not truly have our interests at heart, the protests and vitriol show it.

You care about abstract values which bring nothing but misery to the majority, and in that, you are similar to fascists.

Tl;dr. Your platform is dying because your ideas spread death. Death to culture, morality, tradition, law and order, the economy. Your platform of mystery meat and islamic coalitions to destroy society appeal only to a fringe of druggie low t beta cucks and unfuckable women. We also have the best memes.

one specification, when I referred to "accept brown people" I was talking about how effectively the fact that they are minorities makes you think of them as innocent pets without fault. In short, you are paternalistic towards them.

agreed

> using hair styles to classify people
> left are war like savages that want to steal your land and enslave your people while worshipping dark spirits
this actually makes sense
> the right are skin heads, simple people just wanting to pick berries and live in their own groups while fishing the many streams of life
I think I would rather be a skinhead than a mohawk

This sums up the whole thing perfectly and this thread can be closed.

Where is this happening!? Seems the "antifa" are more violent than anyone recently.