Anyone else going to pick up the new Mass Effect?

Anyone else going to pick up the new Mass Effect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WgFHIR7lLC0
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1489760157463.webm
oneangrygamer.net/2017/03/mass-effect-andromedas-racist-game-designer-no-longer-works-for-bioware/26431/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes.

nuke this faggot on twitter

Heard that its pretty hard making the protagonist not look like a potatoe

Naaaaah

Even if he wasn't a cuck I still won't be getting this game.

I still play me3 multiplayer in my ps3 so yes I'll probably end up buying it despite desperately wanting to boycott these shitty niggers.

What's with SJWs saying 'white dudes' so fucking much

no because video games are now trash and gamer """culture""" was a mistake. I enjoy old games because they don't take themselves too seriously and are more creative.

new games want to try to turn this into some sort of art form which is pathetic and retarded. also video games stunt emotional/intellectual/physical growth. go to any video game con like PAX and you'll see exactly what I'm talking about.

Persona 5 will blow this game put of the water.

look im fine if they do games with some political mesage but not the way around, he can fuck off

>strawman
video games are fun and I play video games, but I think gaming "culture" is retarded and has made men turn into giant babies. not video games occasionally, but the ones who play all day every day.

besides, you can have fun doing other things that are healthier for you. but you can assume I just have a stick in my ass. I'm just telling you my opinion based on years of observing others and myself.

they let him go i think

Meanwhile, some game developers refuse to cave in to SJWs who won't even buy their game anyways.

I bet his game will be universally panned/ignored by the press just because of this.

Am I degenerate if I only play sports games like FIFA and MADDEN?

Can you retards stop giving FREE publicity to """controversial"""" game developers?

I'm supposed to get a review copy for free,
It was put on hold for some reason, messed up my video schedule plans

>Giving EA $100+ annually for roster updates and random features being taken away and then reimplemented 3 years later as "new" features
You're actually the most degenerate person ITT.

I'm going to wait since from what I read, the game is a buggy mess and has a poorly written story. Good news is that the music and game play is solid.

Dunno much more about it and trying to keep it that way. The female turian in romance-able and is based too from what I hear. I'll get the game but will wait till it's patched, DLC is out, and the price is lower.

There are plenty of other hobbies that are fun that also encourage some kind of intellectual/social growth. Gaming is regressive.

Why is nobody reporting this guy to the police for racist messages online?

Only reason for this game is to go full humanity fuck yeah.
Oh wait bioware doesn't allow fun aka burn everything non human down

I'll probably steal it and play for 20 mins desu familia

Because he's brown, so he can't be racist.

>Dominance of your Species
How many anteaters does this guy even follow?

Definitely not buying it but will pirate eventually just cause I like Mass Effect.

If you mean pirate it and play it for a couple of hours before realizing how bad it is, yes I'm going to pick it up

Yes, because you can do that shit in real life. Godamn sports games are for fucking retards

No, but I play the first 3 ones modded

Mass Effect 2 is more enjoyable without forced minigames aka hacking

How hard can it be to boycott a game? Seriously, I havent touched anything from EA or UBISOFT for 8 years now and its feels pretty good.

Nah

everything liberals touch turns to shit.

No, he's right. Gaming and geek "culture" is an abomination of late capitalism. These idiots will buy literally any product with a brand name on it. The entire culture and identity of a "nerd" nowadays is dependent on how much money you spend on shitty AAA games like this one.

Even without the awful SJW morality it's a generic run and cover corridor shooter.

Absolute pleb tier.

>55 GB of HDD space for a SJW-made game

Not even worth a pirate.

How so, please cite sources.

>you can act as the overmind of a sports team and coordinate their every move in real life

huh ?

I preordered it back in January because I'm pretty desperate for a new sci fi RPG and I always liked Mass Effect's asthetics for ships, weapons, and armor even if their faces were always a bit wonky.

That and a friend or two want to play the multiplayer, and I like coop multiplayer.

But I'm regretting it because of all the SJW shit like you can't even make a white character supposedly, also ugly characters and animations

EA does have a fairly good refund policy though so I'm going to go ahead and play it at launch (I've already preloaded) and play a few hours of it, if I really can't make a white custom character I'll probably request a refund right then and there. EA gives you up to 24 hours after first launching the game to request a refund, that's actually better than Steam's 2 hour gameplay limit so.. I have nothing to lose by giving it a try at least instead of refunding now.

No.

Stop pre-ordering shit you fucking retard.
>This is why we can't have nice things!.

No, don't really play gaymes

Threadly reminder that the Illusive Man did absolutely nothing wrong.

I'll wait for the Denuvo crack

Letting this shit get to you is retarded I smiled at his jokes, but no at least im not gonna pay for it.

how many other Sci Fi space exploration RPG's do we have coming in 2017? cause as far as I know this is it.

Nier Automata is just robots on earth. Not really the same thing.

You weak cuck.

"Are people on other continents and of other cultures so incompetent that they need me to produce their culture?"
Well put. This is how I feel about forcing diversity in movies and games it has no place in it.
I've been following Warhorse for a year now. I plan on buying their game purely because of how based their chief developer is.

Lifting

>literally increases your testosterone

What so you go to game cons and expect a majority of normal people? Do you also visit comic cons and fucking rennaissance fairs expecting your average joe?

I wrote off Bioware once the turned Dragon Age 3 into the most autistic liberal shit piece they could conceive with actual trannies and other assorted faggotry

>Comes from a country with a caste system to be extremely successful in a country without one

>Complains about non-existent caste system in the country that made him successful

Witcher 3 was critically acclaimed and has sold well actually

Haha no

youtu.be/WgFHIR7lLC0

is that amy schumer

pre-ordered it last week. I just love the mass effect series.

Cosigning this nigga. Mass Effect 1 is a god tier game because there's so much nuance and intricacy in gameplay. After that it became a bullshit DUCK N' COVER game where you occasionally use like 2 useful biotic powers.

I have enough autism as it is.. this Is too much.

Yeah, gaming "culture" has become cancerous with retards wanting "one up" people by pretending that liking obscure, simple, or "hard" games makes them a "real" gamer. Always wanting to eat up anything with a brand name on it like Zelda or Pokemon, always complaining about "normies", ect.

SJW stuff aside, the game appears to be low quality from what i have seen. Poor modeling and animation. Awful writing. Design by committee. Kinda reminds me of the shit ubisoft churns out.

Christopher Lee and Ewan McGregor were the best things about the prequels.

> mfw I once hated TiM but now realize his greatness and would join Cerberus in a heartbeat

Tim was a retard who willingly indoctrinated himself lol

that picture is wrong though.

The Witcher 3 over twice the amount of cash backing it.
Mass Effect is a 40$ million game whereas The Witcher 3 cost 81$ million. Its not the same class of games.

One is a clear AAA whereas the other is a mid tier game.

if your going to get the pile of dogshit just buy it second hand, don't give any money directly to EA and Sjw bioware

Buying second-hand games is just as immoral as piracy and the law should reflect that.

This proves that you are a nigger.

What game is that on the right?

Every time Bioware release a new game I think that it cannot be worse than the last and i'm always wrong

the game on the right is The Witcher 3. The character is Ciri. Its a good game made but it also had much more money behind it than Mass Effect Andromeda. Twice the amounts to be exact.

Mass Effect Andromeda: 40$ million
The Witcher 3: 81$ million
GTA 5: $265 million

people need to stop comparing tier 1 games with tier 2 and 3.

the level of ugliness the female characters have is so complex that its just phenomenal

Its not the point of buying games, ITS PRE-ORDERING them. If people keep pre-ordering shit then the downward trend of gaming is going to keep on plummeting
Just buy it when you've seen review footage of it and shit, but i get the impression your just gonna mindlessly buy it anyway

haven't played one since ME2 and I didn't care for it

KOTOR is so much better in every way

>This

Iktf. Used to be so bluepilled, thought he was a dick. But now I've seen the light, so fuck the council and fuck aliens. I'm with The Illusive Man.

kek saved

That dude's game and Bannerlord are gonna be day 1 buys desu

Of course fellow shill! Can't wait to play this Game of the Century!
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1489760157463.webm

Complain to EA over Twitter and tell them you won't buy the game until he's fired

He's not working for bioware anymore, see : oneangrygamer.net/2017/03/mass-effect-andromedas-racist-game-designer-no-longer-works-for-bioware/26431/

I only play indie games. So no.

>t. manchild

I love when white people rant like their not white too. lol

God Dammit. I've been waiting for this game for five years. I even scheduled my vacation so I could play it when it came out.

FUCKING POOS KILL YOURSELVES.

>playing AAA games from SJW companies

Stupid cuck.

>played ME3
>got excited for the next one

you deserve everything that happens to you

>this

He doesn't live in a shithole country. We don't jail people for internet racism.

never played a mass effect, never will probably. saints row 4 was kinda ok except controls in some areas.

ME is redpilled AF.
White people are extinct in the law due to years of interracial breeding.

Lore*

fresh oc FOR U

for your grandchildren maybe

Yes.

BUT ONLY AFTER I get confirmed reports of patches being released that fixes all the bullshit.

You hear me EA!

Not one fucking dollar until you fix BioWare Montréal to fix their mess up.. or fire their asses and get BioWare Edmonton (the real BioWare) to fix it.

EXCELLENT

when companies have refund policies I don't feel so much of a problem in preordering 24 hours of playtime is pretty generous really, and usually, bonuses are offered for preorders/presales.

Not to mention
>reviews

I enjoy some games that tend to review average at best a lot of times, they're just designed for niche audiences. One series I like, the Tales of Games, almost NEVER review over an 80 metacritic (Symphonia being the exception). Berseria is one of the best, at a metacritic score of 79. Yet I still love that game. Reviews are subjective.

If I were to wait on reviews, I don't get preorder bonuses. If I preorder and don't like it after playing a few hours or up to 24 hours after first launching it, I get a full refund, nothing lost.

Now if a game offers no preorder bonuses.. or if they have a shitty refund policy, then yeah, I don't preorder, but in this case I don't stand to lose anything.

>I'll probably end up buying it despite desperately wanting to boycott
What the fuck is wrong with you? KYS!

>Honkey Magoo

Hey we're talking about gaming not Sup Forums