socialblade.com/youtube/user/jontronshow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aIFf7qwlnSc
youtube.com/watch?v=FRnTovm26I4
youtube.com/watch?v=bxiXzbmEHTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"his" reddit is still cancer tho

Reddit, in general, is cancer,

Seriously. They went on lockdown because Jon has opinions they don't like? Grow the fuck up, plebbit.

Jon's content is just too damn good. I hardly see a guy on Youtube so regularly get double (sometimes more) views than he has subscribers so while it's nice to see his subscriber count going back up that doesn't even matter all that much really because whenever he gets around to uploading something it's gonna get tremendous amount of views anyway. The guy is an outstanding entertainer.

>wah go back to making comedy content for us
fucking entitled basement dwellers just want him to produce content and stay quiet while the world around us is in utter chaos

Good on you, Jon.
Watch your words more carefully next time, will ya? Finding this info is real hard.

It's the nature of the blue pill. Ignore the fires of Rome while you watch the next season of Kora and play your Zeldas, it's fucking pathetic.

look at the size of destiny's head compared to his body. that dude is so fucking tiny he would snap like a twig against jontron

what happened to his reddit?

Nice to see that Sup Forums will support a random youtube gamer with the argumentative skills of a 12 year old so long as they're ideologically similar.

Holy shit, I never noticed how big (or small) of a tiny twerp he was. I'm so glad he probably got bullied to shit in school. I can't believe this fag has a twitch show. I should probably just fire up civilization and just talk shit all day until plebs come over and I debate leftist. I'd love to debate that Maoist leaf that lives with his mom.

XD epic. So true, upvoat

ever noticed how he always twitches and blinks a lot, and also that weird fucking way his mouth twitches toward the left side when he talks?

Jesus Christ.

When is this culture of offense going to reach critical mass already? I miss the days when people could just have open and honest conversations about things like this without worrying about vilifying themselves for aligning with the incorrect political stance.

I went to university in the 00s and I used to raise these topics in my classes. For fuck's sake, I did a presentation in my Victorian literature class about the counter-arguments to allowing women to vote. And the whole class patiently tolerated what I was saying and the professor, a woman and someone who I understand to have a left-wing inclination, complimented me on it.

It really makes me sad that some of you anons are actually university students who are unlucky enough to be living in an age where the marketplace of ideas is being held at gunpoint.

By "support" you mean not hopping on a "JON IS FINISHED" bandwagon?

spbp

/ourguy/

jontron will look like santa in the future

not an argument
if you've seen any of the threads for the past week on this guy you'd know what i mean. they just fill in the gaps by making his arguments for him.

Holy shit I knew jontron was holding back during the Sargon stream but I think he is For You Gentiles tier redpilled at this point.

They were being brigaded by T_D autists like they have done on Sup Forums

>That moment when you realize Jontron had too many red pills too quickly
How do we help him calm the fuck down?

>tfw even morgan freeman wants to be referred to as "american" and not african american but leftist shills don't give a shit
youtube.com/watch?v=FRnTovm26I4

Also is it even possible to Overdose on red pills?

Yes, when that happens many people die.

how the fuck is he so redpilled? more redpilled than me back in my neo nazi phase.

Hahaha, that fucking trans in the comments.

>Jontron
>Calming down

That motherfucker is very high energy, there's no calming down for him.

this will never be not funny, jon is a truce patrician

i've always occasionally watch jontron, but this whole fiasco made me go to through the effort of subscribing. i had to actually sign in to my jewgle account and click that button

Jon made his explanation video today

Really? Because 99% of the shit there is outrage over what he said.

guys, when I watched the "apology" video a few hours ago the top comments were all comments in support of him with 300+ likes. I just rechecked it a minute ago and the top comments are SJWs with problem glasses calling him a Nazi with ~10 likes. This is actually fucking ridiculous.

Jon can't imrpov for shit. He left Game Grumps because of that. He should've known a live debate with some autist that loves to speak over people would go badly for him.

I feel bad for him.
Before he only did comfy stream discussions and suddenly found himself in a debate with an autistic neo-lib.
He won't be able to feel at ease talking ever again.

They fell into deep depression and began virtue signalling. What else can you expect?

He probably had expected a comfy stream like he had with sargon, different opinions but still just fun and talk.
Instead he got attacked instead of having a comfy stream.

pewdiepie responded in the comments

Kinda far up in the comments but still there.

Such is the way of the redpill.

of course
stay classy, leddit

also, I love how jon didn't back down and apologize like a little bitch like pewdiepie and gavin did

another eceleb thread, another sage

Except he was well aware it was a debate and actually said so before and after. He even claimed in his apology video that he is bad at debating.

Yes.

Because we are FIGHTING for our future, our culture, our races, our countries and ou civilization.

They want to destroy his career and his reputation because he have opinion similar to ours. If we don't allow that to happen, not only that would normalize/increase the prestige of our point of view but we would also help a fellow brother with a KEY position as someone with 3 million subscribers.

Pic related.

What did he say?

I respect Jon a lot for this. He didn't only stand up for Whites, but everyone.

I think uncucking Sargon will never happen though.

No answer?

ShareBlue brigaded his Reddit.

sargon is a good jumping off point for brainlets though

He must have deleted it but I'm pretty sure he said "the name is jeff" or "my name is jeff" or something...

I don't get it

>yfw they're taking out the top youtubers who diverge from what they want by putting them on 'debates' and 'talk show internet shows' and getting them to say something that will piss the left off
>they will attempt to replace them with youtubers they want

You don't stop him. You catch up to him. You are all children witnessing a man.

They are brigading his latest youtube video too.

he's not a great debater, but he's not wrong... he's an e-celeb with a shit ton of followers.
why shouldn't we give him support?

What the hey? His newest vid was removed

it was unlisted actually youtube.com/watch?v=bxiXzbmEHTQ