THANK GOD WE DON'T GOT A WAR MONGER LIKE HILARY IN THE WHITE HOUSE

SHE WOULD HAVE STARTED A NUCLEAR WAR BY NOW UNLIKE TRUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DyqUw0WYwoc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>preemptive strike

literally nothing

If china actually did shit about N Korea we wouldent have to do this shit

The difference is russia dindu nuffin whereas NK has been threatening to use nukes for no reason for the past decade

>literally nothing

Literally everything. Robbie Martin on twitter, who studies the neocons all day is a conspiracy wank, says war with North Korea is top priority of Trump administration.

I didn't not see a problem with taking out North Korea

>I didn't not see a problem with taking out North Korea

>north korea
Wow it's literally nothing

>b-best Korea right???????????
You must be 18+ to post on this site

>a conspiracy wank
>but we should take him serious
they've been threatening war with us forever, nothing will happen

Why shouldn't we take out a country which constantly threaten the United States and its allies? Not to mention all of our interests in Japan and South Korea?

North koreans would have him thrown in a camp, people are retarded man.

>they've been threatening war with us forever,

This was prior to the Evangelical Christian neocons like Trump took over.

>Why shouldn't we take out a country which constantly threaten the United States and its allies?

>Why shouldn't we attack a nuclear power with the largest army on the planet?

Nuke those fucking insectoids, Rex.

Then go home and get some sleep

HURRRRR IF YOU DON'T WANT WAR WITH KOREA YOU ARE PRO-NORTH KOREA

EAT SHIT NEOCONS NO MORE KIKE WARS

Niggers with nukes need to be taken out asap. We need a good conventional war with a country with an army anyway.

>Niggers with nukes need to be taken out asap. We need a good conventional war with a country with an army anyway.

And when they drop nukes on America and Japan?

>nuclear power
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>largest army
Quality over quantity son
>Neocons
Oh you fucking nigger, you made a shill thread like this earlier

NUKE THE GLOBALISTS

Because it literally doesn't have the capacity to pose a real threat to us. If you really wanted it to be destroyed, you'd leave it alone and let Kim run his incompetent regime further into the ground. If anything, his recent displays of hostility are more a sign of desperation in the face of obviously waning power than anything. If you attack them, you will only validate the citizenry's anti-western brainwashing and reinvigorate their will to resist collapse. It will be Iraq all over again.

preemptive strike actually means to stall or do nothing

IF we go to war, we don't want a Women leading us.

BUT OP, DRUMPF WAR IS PEACE
DRUMPF'S HATE IS LOVE
STOP BEING ANTIAMERICAN
EMBRACE DRUMPF'S HELL BECAUSE IT'S HEAVEN

War with Russia is foolish because they are also white, and suicidal because they are white and good fighters with good equipment.

War with the chinks and slopes is inevitable and in my opinion is long overdue.

Hillary would have sold us to China, like Bill did when he allowed Raytheon and friends sell the tech to China that allowed them to miniaturize their nukes, and develop MIRV warheads as good as ours.

Kill yourself, shitskin. You don't belong in MY country.

China likes that NK shoots missiles at us. That way they don't have to.

>implying fighting North Korea would be a war
we'd be storming pyongyang before the sun sets.

>Americans get bogged down in Middle East and Central Asia fighting against ill-equipped, unorganized gorups of goaherders

>Threatening a higly-motivated, Communist regime of souless Asian autists that have been brainwashed about how US wants to take over for almost a century now

please god make it happen

We won't have to hunt for targets to test our weapons of mass murder on.

Our boys are gonna love it.

The biggest problem with the sandbox shitholes like Iraq and Afghanistan is the lack of worthwhile targets.

Say hello to CBU-100 and White Phosphorus, shitskins.

War with North Korea is totally different from the proxy wars with Russia AND China that the Democrats want us to get into. China is a paper tiger, they can't really get into even a proxy war with the U.S., or they risk both economic and political unrest in their own country. So dealing with North Korea now makes sense.

Everything is on the table when considering a hostile nation like NK, you know this.

Shill thread. Kill yourself.

Again why aren't you accepting the fact you are neocon who wants to bomb and invade every country on EARTH?

>Our boys are gonna love it.

BOY THIS SOUNDS JUST LIKE AMERICA PRIOR TO THE IRAQ WAR

>afghanistan
>iraq
>syria
lol yea ok

Yes, yes, everyone is going to love it. Yankee doodle! Many targets, just like the first Korean War.

pls start it as soon as possible

This faggot copy/pastes the same shill thread every day multiple times a day

Don't forget Vietnam. We will be bogged down in forever wars forever thanks to Trump. We will never get out of any of these countries. Iran/North Korea and now Syria will be occupied by US troops forever.

>This faggot copy/pastes the same shill thread every day multiple times a day

Oh did I "trigger" you in your "safe space"?

>Exhausted
>threatens
They could at least TRY to be subtle about the character attacks

also look what happened last time we fought NK

I hope NK nukes us just to show Sup Forums.

If you touch NK china will declare war on you
NK in china's guard dog, who went rogue.
It protects China but bites China sometimes as well and is a general pain for the ching chongs.
However, they can't remove NK since then SK/the US will move in. The whole purpose of NK was to avoid the west coming to china's door.
NK is untouchable. China can't do anything otherwise the states have a free pass to china through SK
States can't do anything or China declare nuke war.

We beat them utterly and soundly to the point where they barely had any territory at all pressed up against the border of China before the Chinese decided to intervene at the last minute in a surprise attack that still ultimately resulted in a stalemate once adequate reinforcement was brought to the frontlines?

>largest army

>afghanistan
Taliban was hardly ever a real army
>iraq
Beat saddams army within 2 months
>syria
What?

They have over 5 mil in reserve.

We pushed them all the way to the chinese border

North Korea and The territory held by Isis does not constitute the whole world
I knew it you fucking nigger! You ran away from me in the last thread because you got BTFO just like you are here

Sometimes war is actually for a good cause and not for economical gain :^)
youtube.com/watch?v=DyqUw0WYwoc

Paramilitary which means they probably starve with the rest of the nk population

And? They are using hand me down weapons from the cold war and they can barely scrape together enough food in peace time, let alone during a war

We pushed them back into China until the Chinese re supplied them with more equipment and men?
I don't think china is going to help them out this time

Do you honestly believe that Mr. Chinaman? No nation is going to declare war on the us

how will the IMF get central banking in NK without overthrowing it's leadership? you guys are fucking stupid

WORLD WAR IV NOW

>Pre-emtive striking a state thats shown its not affraid to use its chemical weapons via agents in other states

Man fuck the Norks over-hyped missile system, if they get anyone State Side it will be by a terrorist attack. Hell maybe they'll smugle 1 of their 10 nukes into a city somehow.

Korea war has never ended

Except they can't nuke the US because of how shitty thier delivery system is, the farthest it can reach is the shoreline of Japan

Even then, the blast radius would only affect the size of CentralPark in NYC

this guy gets it

>implying this isn't just posturing to finally get China to do something about the agressive the dog they have been leaving off the leash for too long.

It's like you have no idea how any of this shit works.

Do the norks have an early warning system? We can probably nuke them without them knowing unless china or russia tells them

>this guy gets it
>replying to his own post
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
How Pathetic!

I think its just a guy with a pair of binoculars on a really tall tower.

NKs early warning system is overpopulation if a nuke would strike they'd just pass it on to the next starvation camp

>russia and NK are comparable, guize

read a fucking book.

In OP's defence, NK and the PRC are TECHNICALLY bound by a defence treaty. Then again so was Ukraine and the USA but that didnt exactly play out either.

A first strike wouldn't be a nuke, that'd be absurd. It'd more than likely be a coordinated series of strikes against North Korean artillery aimed on targets in South Korea in order to minimize losses by as much as possible once the conflict broke out. The US and its allies have had over half a century to gather intelligence on the positioning of that artillery and devise the best ways to take it out.

Ooooh, dah naaaaaazis are gonna get you!
Better run to your safe space.

NK's military equipment is astronomically outdated at best, ffs their MBT is pimp-my-ride version of T-72, they use tractors to position artillery and so on... theres literally no contest between Russias and NK's armed forces

A nuke would be easier

Nigga a nuke on Baghdad would have been easier than what we did too, there are reasons that nuclear capable nations don't strike first with their nuclear weapons.

It would also lend greatly to his make america great again platform,

1, america will be able to lead a war against someone who is genuine a villain.
2, china will get flooded with migrants from NK causing economic damage to them
3, Norks might find a few ""gaps"" in the missile defences to nuke japan and south korea. Both of which are economic rivals
4, American can profit hugely by rebuilding north korea, and south and japan if they get nuked.

All according to plan

North Korea said that they would preemptive strike first

Fake news.

The war never ended....

The difference is going against nk and going against russia. NK would be over soon while a USA/Russia war would destroy half of the Globe.

Unless we launch a prepreemptive strike

>conspiracy wank
fuck off

War with countires like China, Palkistan, and North Korea.

At somepoint we are going to have to go to war. And I will gladly burn Poynang with a rain of bullets.

If this where true I would enlist in the Army.

pedophiles and nazi/jew overlords