THIS THREAD WAS DELETED JUST NOW

It's not VAULT 7 , nor pizzagate , or anything related to Clinton's lies and corrpution...

The most important one is this:
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06TALLINN578_a.html
" Estonian authorities ought to add the teaching of the
benefits of diversity and living in a multicultural
society in school programs.

- Estonian authorities need to provide support for the
Press Council of Estonia and the Estonian Newspaper
Association for training journalists on issues related
to racism and racial discrimination.

- More training is needed for law enforcement on issues
related to racism and racial discrimination. "

Next time someone calls you a conspiracy theorist nutcase..Tells you that there is no calculated effort to destroy european genes , identity , culture..That it's all in your head...You'll know what to say.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=byxeOG_pZ1o
youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc
youtu.be/BO-MDGo5u4M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bumpety bump

Stop posting this.

eesti no!!

diversty is not natural, it is being FORCED on White countries and ONLY white countries!

#OpenBordersForIsrael

Created this thread asking the same question SPOOKY

Shareblue does not care about the struggles of Estonia.

Weaponized immigration, diversity doesn't help anyone

I actually see it 404'd.

It was in the middle of the catalog, no way it made it's way to page 11

BUMP

Thanks for the support, LitBro.

>expose CIA effort to undermine other country's population
>Thread deleted
REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

What exactly are the these so called benefits?

>404
>at page 11
>mexishit intelectual

This really makes me mad.

Absolutely disgusting, what in the ever living fuck do American Jews have to gain from a mongrelized Estonia. Russia just nuke is please.

i saw the deletion. bump

fuck you faggot cuck mods

fake news

I hope Trump stops all this shit.

> Doesn't contribute.
> (((Derails)))

> A fucking leaf.

OY VEY "kvetches" WE HAVE TO SHUT IT DOWN

It's the most important only to your country. None of this is new information, the Jews, leftists, commies etc.. Have been doing the same thing for ages

Nah just an excuse to bump it more.

Why don't you go visit Snapchat .Y. ME to leak your ex-gfs nudes.

Daily reminder Sup Forums is not only right, but the final hope for western civilization.

Yeah I'd be nice if the janitor didn't fucking sperg out an delete this one while apparently glancing over low effort memethreads.

That's from 2006, dumb fuck.

Try again.

Weeeew this is depressing.

Pic to share in case someone needs.

He stopped the international abortion propaganda. I hope he stops this next. I'm so fucking pissed off.

I am angered by this

So they've been doing this for longer?
WOW IT'S NOTHING RIGHT GO.. I MEAN GUYS?

Yeah we should have known this was bullshit the second someone offered to give anything to estonia and didn't immediately ask for vodka in return

Thanks

Few years ago, when all this " war refugee" crap started i remember seeing a commercial on our national television channel of a nigger and a blonde lithuanian girl traveling by train to Lithuania.
At that time that didnt think a lot about it, buf FUCK ME.

Lefties will just think this is a great thing. This is a nonstory

This really fucking rustles me. What fucking business does the CIA even have blacking Estonia?

We are in a midst of a war. They want us gone. Everything they do is to destroy our culture and genes and they are playing the long game. Never back down. Work out, make money and make sure you have children.

The only way to solve this is to take over the apparatus of the deep state (Intelligence agencies) and purge these people.

Maybe their goal is to destabilize the baltic states so that maybe the russians do something that they can justify as aggression or something like that. Or it's some kind of psyop against white american citizens. Make them think there's nothing left of whites, and they we here have to accept our fate as a poo colored society.

Just a heads up

Creating multiple threads of the same topic will cause in a deletion. Otherwise, I don't see justification for deletion. That being said, was the OP of said deleted thread banned or here?

I'm starting to suspect that US is doing this to white countries to prevent white flight from their own.

>The only way to solve this is to take over the apparatus of the deep state (Intelligence agencies) and purge these people.
I'm sure trump will get right on that.

America is a worldwide cancer

Does this mean that I (an American) can move to Estonia and fuck cute Estonian guys and girls?

bump

This is what I'm thinking. Where the white women at

if you are a nigger the CIA will pay you to fuck off and be a useful idiot

that hashtag is retarded
how about china or the middle east
how aboiut we force the middle east to let us in and they cant touch us?

The SJW and blind egalitarianism shit are being pushed from the absolute top

The US government would no doubt be one of its leaders; to think otherwise is to be naive

Its the Jews, not us. We let them get too powerful after feeling bad about WWII.

what the fuck is the endgame

Why dont they go to a fucking asian shit hole and promote multiculturalism there. Or fucking anywhere in the middle east or africa

white genocide

exactly what we want. when it gets so bad we are about to turn on the politicians that started it, the politicians will do a 360 and turn on the new europeans, encourage us to remove kebab, and merkel will start the 1000 year reich

i just dont understand the reason

apparently low iq labor force
doesnt add up to me

EVEN WORSE THEN

The poisons takin hold

me neither since robots will take over low skilled work anyway, that is also the reason why we dont need more humans in first world countries
what the fuck is this

Fucking hell. Hope you spread this around to fellow Estonians. This is a serious matter.

maybe literally non whites with a chip trying to take back gibs?

>useful idiot
Useful yes. I fail to soo the idiot part. It's all upside

To brainwash us into being obedient and servile drones. The left has an unquenchable thirst for power and control.

Easy.

A global government and economy for the kikes to have complete control over everything and everyone.

I don't know how you made it here without yet coming to realize that blatant fact.

youtube.com/watch?v=byxeOG_pZ1o

Now we have the most pro-jew and honorary-jew president in American history to play right into this globalist horse shit.

they can't be a low IQ labour force because they don't fucking work.

if they were meant to be a labour force then why do the governments give them all their gibs in exchange for not working?

the idiot part comes in because they are only paying niggers, so you have to be a nigger to get exported

BUMP

Honestly though guys, there isn't anything juicy here.

I say that only because based on your perception it backs your narrative. People who thinking diversity is their strength and all the bullshit if they'd read this would completely support it.

Those who believe that diversity is just code word for white genocide would read this and say be like "wtf dis real"

Anyways what we need to be looking for is something similar to this that backs our narrative in that it uses language that would convert normies.

whats your idea of their endgame then?

See

We don't necessarily need to know WHY they're doing it, we need to get on resisting via these means.

I mean come on, we can track a flag in the middle of nowhere but we can't undermine these chucklefucks influencing policy?

think about it, its specifically needed to teach the "benefits of diversity", instead just showing the the real results of the real world

this is what they did with sweden, you are all considered test subject, caddle if you will. to them, you are nothing but a pawn to be played with

makes you want to strangle (((them))), doesnt it? bloodthirst is natural, and justified, there is no "justice" when it comes to people who wish to brainwash you by doing it through your own system thats supposed to be beneficial to YOU, not to (((them)))

A homogeneous country is too capable. There's no way to compete against it (or seize control) successfully unless they're hindered by the same cancers - diversity and feminism to name a few.

>Trump is a globalist

If removal of kebab was the main goal, i fail to see why the goverments just cant do it silently without sacrificing the infrastructure and white people.

t. chaim rothsteinbergowitz

You need to read the Torah and Talmud to understand newfag.

Bump

Intersectionality is the inevitable result of leftist ideology and the outright denial of HBD.

DELET THIS

O-Oy Vey!

see

Nobody answered my question...

You can usually spot a shill/redditor because they have no fucking clue what we mean by "globalist".

so you think they are letting muzzies in to make people hate them so they can BTFO them and abuse more of their resources easier?

Well then you want a plan for action.

We need more insider leaks, we need the leftist MSM to finally implode and be replaced, and we need more mass redpilling. How do you do that?

Because there's a difference between a pure white country, and a pure non-white country. Pure non-white countries are always easily controlled (Except for a few - Japan, Korea, China, probably forgotten more)

Whereas, it's hard to take over a country that's pure white, people will call you out on your bullshit, and take up arms, and there's going to be a shit ton of resistance.

This.

IF ANYONE CAN GET ME THE INFORMATION. I WILL FLY OVER AND DEAL WITH IT.

So no (((anons))) need to fear about losing their shitty anonymous identity, just point in the right fucking direction and I will begin shit -- regardless if (((they))) are reading this.

I want names and addresses of the cunts trying to ruin Estonia.

"..Estonians agreed that with a declining birthrate and booming economy, Estonia is likely to face increasing immigration pressure and a more multicultural society. With this in mind Minister Rummo said the GOE will broaden the next Integration Action Plan to reach out to new immigrants... "

Rummo, who he?

>How do you do that?

Pseudo operators for a start.

Surely we have some people in media who can start to accelerate the rate of decay (More maddow incidents) and surely we have some people in the intelligence community who think this is wrong.

Do what the Selous Scouts did.

I donĀ“t know who the commies are...
Are the russians the commies?
Is the CIA a commie organization?
Why id the KGB less communist than the CIA?

So when can I move to Estonia, get NEETbux, and impregnate beautiful European women with my big brown cock?

its just a matter of controlling the people. Would you march to turkey/syria/libya and support the genocide and occupation at the risk of your brothers lives?

no? how about if your sisters had been raped and killed by immigrants?
probably wasn't their original masterplan, but by now the politicians would have figured out that the only way this will end is if the immigrants are removed, or if they are removed, so you can be damn sure they will do everything in their power to survive.

but I honestly can't tell if it is the jews jewing or if it is merkel merkeling, because this whole thing smells like jew, but merkel is from east germany and the east germans were raised to not give a fuck about multiculturalism and that dey wuz kangz n sheeit

But you'd have to be an idiot nigger to refuse getting paid to pound sweer eesti pussy (and boipucci)

>being this new

Rothschild, Rockfeller, Soros

you have the names, good luck

Trump is a Puppet for the Jewish Elite
youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc

Donald Trump on Israeli Relations
youtu.be/BO-MDGo5u4M

No. It really is as simple as white genocide.

They don't want us around anymore. It all has to do with the fact of HBD and the leftist fantasy of human equality. When there is a contradiction of leftist ideology - cognitive dissonace ensures - so the leftists go all procrustean - they honestly believe that they are being moral by ridding the world of whites - they are taking humanity to an egalitarian utopia.

On top of all that there is also the added Jew hate for whites that the elite have internalised.

*sweet

Fucking jews

btw my time travelling speaks the truth

Estonia is infiltrated.

Bump.

Despite what eurocrats tell you diversity is not a strength. Unity is. Weak state is easier to control.

Wonder if Soros has anything to do with it as well.