Exactly HOW HARD is it for you shitlords to stop bothering these women?

Exactly HOW HARD is it for you shitlords to stop bothering these women?

>Women

Where are the women?

Women? I see a sprout and an angry bird

As if anyone catcalls them.

I.. I couldn't h-hlp it user, t't'they are so b-b-b-b-b-eautiful

I wonder what it is like in their fantasy world where any man would catcall them.

This. I wouldn't even give them more than a cursory glance at best.

No one would want to fuck those lardwhales except blacks and it'd be RACIST to deny them.

Very rarely do whites catcall, probably only Italians and other Meds.
These bitches are racist.

This picture is old. Something tells me these ladies got exactly what they asked for.

Calling them "hey babe" would be ultimate trolling.

I'm sure these things have never been cat called in their lives. Why do you think they complain about it?

Africa brings the bantz

The fact that obviously no man would ever catcall two concrete man-looking lesbians just accenturates that no women are actually bothered by any form of mysogony and this whole feminism concept is just a fad that failure projecting women and social asperger cucks bought into because it's the only thing distracting them from their existential boredom - an existential boredom stemming from their plethora of privileges, may I add.

>don't like catcalling
>like refugees, which for them a "compliment" means sticking their dick in you
Why are leftists like this?

Where's the version where a guy comes in and fuck her mouth?

When did calling some a fat cunt become cat calling?

why is it that the women who would never be catcalled are the most against it?

jealousy

who tf would catcall John Candy?

are them holding signs complaining about getting catcalled a clever ruse at reverse psychology to actually annoy men into catcalling them, and then retroactively make their complaint relevant?

Thats some Trump level chess move.

I can LITERALLY not stop myself from catcalling them, it just automatically happens!

Help me before it's too late!

>Women
All I see are poor whales that must be brought back to the ocean.

>(((Women)))

I'm pretty damn sure no one ever called either of those things "baby" or catcalled them.

>Whining about men objectifying women, while secretly dying inside for a man to objective them really long and hard.

>Uh.... *stop* trying to get into my panties already, you naughty naughty boys.... I said NO ! .... sigh....

Those women have never been cat called.

Who in their right mind would catcall those

You'll get your dick wet one day...maybe, if you pay for it...
Sage the virgin white knight!!!!!

>Sage the virgin white knight!!!!!
sage your life.

you need to understand how women work for this to make sense.

Basically, these two guys are right. These women have never had male attention.
>then why do they complain about catcalling?
Because catcalling makes them feel bad, but not in the way they say it does. It makes them feel bad because they see/hear it happening to OTHER women and not them. Its a constant reminder that they are genetic waste and they are inferior to the pretty girls they secretly hate.

In a woman's manipulative mind its better to play the victim, tell as many lies as they have to, and just generally try to manipulate things so that there is no more catcalling for them to feel bad about. But its not because catcalling itself is afflicting them.

Feminism is a very hollow and divided movement. The pretty girls just want to be sluts, and the ugly ones just want to knock pretty girls down a peg.
If you need any proof that overall they are hollow just look at their hatred for Melania.
Even though Melania is an immigrant(which apparently they love) and grew to a position of power they still hate her because Melania is white and pretty. They meant they only like ugly brown immigrants who look even worse than a 4/10 white girl.

I mean, I can understand both of them. Being catcalled can be intimidating. It takes most people out of their comfort zone. The left one has a mentality problem, since she apparently places a lot of value to the opinions of literal strangers with

Sorry, these are not women.

These are unverified specimens.

And they'll get triggered if you refer to them as tits.

These women do not get cat called. They don't have anyone say hey baby to them.
It's their jealously of pretty women that make them want to stop cat calls so they don't have to feel ugly

I don't see any women in that picture.

Enrichment.

>tl;dr: catcalling is bad when it does AND when it doesn't happen to me

I can comfortably say that they are in no danger from me.