A dope buisness model

So how does this work exactly? Marijuana is legal in The Netherlands, and Trudope is trying his hardest to legalize in Canada as well. How does a functioning society work with it's citizens under the influence of psycotropic substances?

People who are not and will never be intelligent enough to contribute to anything other than prison population and welfare rolls will be at home doing nobody any harm.

Why do you think weed is pushed so hard by the media? Music, documentaries etc... it makes you more docile than alcohol does for sure

T2 has to build his fascist crony capitalistic weed empire first and that won't be ready until right before the next federal election in 2019.

Society has functioned for millennia with alcohol. Pot is healthier.

It's not legal. That's the thing.

The sale of marijuana in specific shops is tolerated and regulated. However, you can't grow it, and shops can't buy it. If you ask me, they should either completely legalize it, or completely ban it, but not this half-assed policy.

Either way, you'll be surprised to learn that the Netherlands actually has some of the lowest amounts of drug addicts in Western Europe. Prevention helps more than banning it, first of all. It also makes it less 'cool' for teenagers, because you're not doing something illegal.

Second of all, there's a correlation between poverty and drug abuse. In countries with high poverty, there are much more drug related problems. Canada should be able to legalize it without much problems, if they want to. It will benefit the health of the average Canadian.

Mankind was shaped and modeled off of alcohol and caffeine.
Alcohol kills around 250 people A DAY in Canada. If anything, it'll reduce that number having marijuana legalized

This, also no hard working normal Dutch person smokes weed.
Its a tourists thing mostly

Can confirm and I agree.

I know a couple of people who smoke marijuana on a daily basis. All of them are degenerates.

>Trudope is trying his hardest to legalize in Canada as well
hahaha

>you're under arrest for smoking cannabis not recognized and regulated by the RCMP under the criminal code. possession and consumption of all illegal strains is an indictable offence. you are also charged with not filing your T420 forms to revenue canada informing the government the amount, when, and where you spent taxable income on cannabis products at approved cannabis outlets by the RCMP.

that's my vision of weedmans plan

Difficult subject, like half the population here is criminalized into do to this shit

The mid 90 gen, it started then here, everyone has a criminal record.

If it was not illegal to begin with, it wouldn't be popular. Make shit illegal, you make a black marked, and you attract the kids to it, the alphas takes control and rule the marked.

Like everyone got some ex-hippie in their family that has been smoking since the 60-70ies, and you look
>Fuck me I'm not going to end up like that jackass, fucking commie

But make it illegal, you make a marked, and the kids (which btw are shit nasty here now, kidnap you and shit if you come from oslo. Got no papers? You are dead) will flock to it

I remember the first time I smoked, prolly at 16 I guess.

>So oy vey, let's do this
Smokes
>So like, are you drunk?
No, I don't get this
>This shit doesn't work, it's just like tobacco, pass the moonshine and let go make havoc

The citizens are allready doped up.

This just removes the criminal element to it.

1994 happens
That is when we were forced into the (((EEC)))
Drugs pump in
In the 80ies you just had junkies

>implying alcohol isn't psychotropic

ebin meme

>be me yesterday at grocery store in a state where weed is legal
>be waiting in line for self check out because all cashiers have big lines
>self checkout does too but typically moves faster.
>not today
>two are just broken, while two others are having issues with the machines
>start to get impatient, I went for milk, nothing else
>wonder where the fuck the asshat supposedly watching over where the machines is
>suddenly see the guy stoned as fuck super red eyes riding around on one of the fat people carts, he sees me glaring at him and starts doing that nervous stoned giggle, and drives away
>I loudly say fuck it and walk off without paying for my milk after wasting 10 minutes standing in line

stoners are degenerate trash

Can stonerfags make on argument without bringing up "muh alcohol"?

No, no they cannot.

he asked how society could function with psychotropics being legalised

society already functions with legal psychotropics

Thieves who take shit without paying for it are the true degenerate trash.

>stoners are degenerate trash
Yeah....

But there is a diff though, what you saw was like an alcoholic, the ones you spot.

Most people keep it secret(here at least), and do it in their home after all chores are done. You can't pick them out.

I smoked for like 5-6 years, worked each day, many weekends in a pretty rough field, you need brains.

Nobody could see it on me. When people learned I smoked(I started to push) they went
>oy vey you fucker, you are smart guy
>how on earth even?
Then I took all the hashish marked in 1-2-3
Be fair, but be violent if people fuck

Stoners suck though
>So hey guys, let's hit town and get some chicks
no dude weed
>Get your ass up fucking stoner
no playstation, I just wanna sit here and smoke
>Fucking wankers, cya

there is a lot of shekels in this shit.
Take the shekels away, eliminate org crime
Also makes it boring
In the start you will get some stoners, duude weed, people will look at them and go
>Fuck that shit man, look at those retards
I'm not doing that crap

I'm not larping now, but I have seriously fed the beast hundreds of millions of fish shekels, at worst 100k a week

back then 3kg, 100k fish shekels my price

user's should embrace weed culture. Stoners are really easy to trick into giving money away for stupid shit. Society is giving you an edge up on a vast population

It works by the same principle that allows for a functioning society where the sale of alcohol is legal: A vast majority of people turn out to be intrinsically motivated to not turn into degenerate substance abusers. Marijuana use isn't much higher in the Netherlands than in comparable countries. Annual prevalence is 8%. Compare this for instance to 16% for the USA and 12.7% for Canada.

If you really want people who are easily tricked into giving money away for stupid shit try religion. Even a convicted felon clown like Jim Bakker still gets morons to send him money.

Washington state nonsmoking small business owner here

we kept the drug tests for any job that involves driving or heavy equipment

stoners are now free to work at McDonalds or clean the toilets at the mall
because who cares if the guy over there with the mop is stoned?
hell I hope he is his life sucks ass

1 thing for everyone in this thread:

there are 2 types of weed, INDICA and SATIVA
>Indica makes you a piece of shit couch potato and is for degenerates.
>sative makes you a busy bee and a socialy attractive person.

so if you only tried weed once and u thought it was meh, u had degenerate drugs.

trudeau hasnt done a single thing for marijuana, its being challenged in the courts

when legalization finally comes he will take credit for it having done nothinf

avoid stoner chicks, they have fucked lit every pusher

>WOMYN SHALL NEVER SMOKE

Dis be true story from last year
I just had a surplus, I don't smoke now
>user can I borrowings
mmmm no
>I swear I get you shekels soon
looks at enormous tits
>She does her thing
>user you know where I live you can come break my arms and legs(fuck her, we don't hurt women)
>Gibs! ficki!
I actually didn't fuck this one, and she is actually lurking here too
But I'm going to fuck her wits out soon

>I can't get her tits out my head
But there have been so many cocks there
I really don't care

When you are a loser who only has the fact that you are drug free going for you, go find an up tight drug testing moron employer. Real professional jobs are more concerned with skills rather than urine.

weed/hashish whores is an actual thing

You avoid them unless you got "ballespreng" and need to empty your self

Some you can fix, some are lost, all those cocks in them, it leads to depression when they hit their 30ies

This. Making it legal give people the option to choose the active and be more productive

This
>The best people are not working
Sec service here
>We don't got capacity
gee... I wonder why you faggots, all the hackers either smoke or have smoked and have a criminal record

So sit there old fat shits and play cabal, while we rock the world..... Things could have been so different, if they were not so assblasted in their head like this one here
>I don't smoke weed, that is my only merit....
Prolly never made anything in his life that rocked the world...

>How does a functioning society work with it's citizens under the influence of psycotropic substances?

As Britain.

We use less marijuana than our surrounding countries.
And far less hard drugs.

We grew hemp for thousands of years, but didn't smoke it, at least not many if any at all.

Media hype, shit like that, it's not our drug, our drug is booze, legalize it, cut the media hype shit on the nigger music, render it irrelevant

The kids started here because of a fucking retarded cop coming to our Jr.High. Being a total retard, after he came, the kids went
>So what is this hash shit?
>That cop was a total retard
>Anyone know where to get this stuff?
>Yeah I know of an old junkie, he prolly sell us so he can get heroin
And so it started, a whole generation on drugs.....

>So this hash stuff, it's not like beer, so what is the deal here really
>They are lying about amphetamines and ex too aren't they?
And there we went, the drug generation

Several idiot police officers...... if it were not for them....

>We grew hemp for thousands of years, but didn't smoke it

I assume that was hemp for ropes.
That kind isn't pleasant to smoke.

But yeah, our drug of choice is alcohol.
Marijuana only has an appeal because it is illegal and therefore "cool".

Are you on speed right now? It seems so judging by the way you talk.

>Netherlands
>marijuana illegal
?

industrial hemp for ropes and clothes yes, as did you too, strongest natural fiber.

But not for smoking

Man I watched this kek either russian or borat documentary, they found this industrial hemp field, no buds or anything.
And they went
>oy vey, in western europe you can sell this for tons of shekels
NOTm usually they are very tall plants thin and no buds hardly
I'm not an expert on industrial hemp

Hi Justin

>speed
man yuck makes me sick just thinking of it, I tested it in my teens.

No I'm just hungover and try to repair with some fucking 2.4% beer here, as our gommie shops don't sell regular beer on Sundays(damn christcucks)

moosepiss, you kinda barf and drink at the same time, disgusting

Notice how England has 7 times higher marijuana use.

you dumb fucking retard, its not legal in the Netherlands

Now go back to le9gag leaf

good point, legalize it, make it boring

Like it is or was in Denmark, not legal but not enforced. If my memory is right(fucked up), you are allowed to carry 5grams of hash in the Netherlands and they got some rule about the coffeshops I don't remember.

In lithuania everything goes, as long as you don't sell and keep it to your self.

In Denmark now I'm not sure. Fuck I remember in my teens down there, we were out scoring drugs at Jylland, Blokhus, and it was shitskins.
They were shit scared that we would just beat them up and rob them, so they.......
>Sold drugs in the police court yard

What a shill.