Where to go?

I have the option to go anywhere in the U.S that has a university as part of my job.

I'm looking for a city that has a relatively low crime rate; isn't overly expensive and has a temperate climate. Being near the coast or water is a plus side.

I don't really mind being in liberal areas but I would prefer not to be; is some medium sized Californian city a good option?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballplay,_Alabama
travelandleisure.com/worlds-best/cities#charleston
businessinsider.com/us-news-best-places-to-live-in-america-2016-3/#50-columbus-ohio-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hawaii

Try San Diego m9

oxford, mississipi

you post on Sup Forums?
oregon

Bangor, Maine. It's right next to University of Maine in Orono. It has everything you want.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK YOU I HAD TO SIT MY FAT ASS ON THE DUNDEE BOTTLENECK FOR AN HOUR ON FRIDAY

do you know how many California license plates I see daily

Deep south is cheap as fuck to live in, weather is great, conservative culture

Tons of niggers though

Forgot image. Also anywhere in California is a terrible choice.

You don't have to be a citizen to carry or buy a gun here by the way.

Nice, I never really considered Maine. Is it a lot like my country?

Nothing beats Dildo.

The niggers part alongside no college educated job centers is what makes it worse than california

Maine, Vermont, and Minnesota are basically Canada.

Anywhere in the Midwest. I'd recommend Missouri myself.

Providence, RI

Charleston South Carolina. I don't live there, but I visited once. There's a reason it's the second on the list of where people go to get married after the las vegas meme. You won't regret it friend. It also has a booming tech industry.

Yeah, except sparsely populated, better food, and a whole lot more freedom.

Also can't fucking understand a word that the uneducated hicks say.

>no college educated job centers
NC has the second largest banking city after NYC (Charlotte) and is one of the 3 largest tech centers (RDU) in the country. The South isn't some intellectual wasteland.

Lots of Brit colonial history as well. Just stay away from North Charleston.

I meant RTP, although our airport is top notch as well.

>The niggers part
Cali is less than 50% white

>no college educated job centers
Talking out your ass

>Also can't fucking understand a word that the uneducated hicks say
Not our fault you're retarded and can't learn to comprehend an accent

>Kiester, MN
whoever made this is like deliberately ignoring Gaylord

Great boating/ocean culture, good restaurants. Full of whites. I wish I lived there, but sadly I live up in Virginia.

40keks. C'mon over Brit-bro. My wife is from Ball Play, Alabama and has done a great job playing with mine for years. Southern girls are fucking gorgeous too.

FWIW, the name comes from an Indian game where rock balls were used to resolve conflicts. Like some prairie nigger cricket I guess.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballplay,_Alabama

providence is full of spics

washington county best county

>Being defensive about your accent when it wasnt even brought up
Wew that inferiority complex

California is nice, despite what Sup Forums says. It's just terribly expensive. I second the Carolinas, though. Good mix of southern values without being too fucking niggerish and poor and dilapidated

True. Wickford is one of my favorite spots in the state.

Every single college/university town is a liberal shithole you dumb fogbreather. Just go to WVU if you want to piss away your education with all night parties.

The Carolinas got nothing on New England.

That's why I specifically said I don't care too much if I am in a liberal area.

Colorado

Thanks for all these suggestions; I'm going to look at these places later. Thanks Ameribros. I like the sound of the Carolinas and the Deep South.

>Intercourse
I guess you could say Pennsylvania doesn't beat around the bush.

tfw

You're basically stuck with liberal or hardcore Marxists as your choice for colleges here. The only way to avoid that shit is trade school. All I can say is hide your powerlevel for whichever choice you make.

Goto San Francisco and get aids

WARNING
Do not go to WV. Thank me when you're alive and not incarcerated in 2 years.

Morgantown was one giant all night orgy of drinking and partying. Every single night. Least it was a decade ago. Haven't been up that way for a good long while.

not having manassas for virgina baka

AHAHAHA, I'm coming for Portland. One of these days...

Pick new hampshire.

been there. I found it boring and cold and the people just aren't as friendly. In the south I feel like I can walk up to anyone on the street and just chit chat with them. In the north people just don't want to chat. It's depressing. I liked Boston somewhat though, it's like a big city full of white people. Still prefer Charleston though.

Morgantown is a fun place. Charleston isn't terrible-but beware the places inbetween, they are corrupt, and you can/will be charged and convicted on heresay with zero evidence.vi was convicted of stealing my own car and felony child neglect, ON ZERO EVIDENCE(plus I didn't do it)

Chicago

Both of those places are intellectual wastelands.

t. Raleigh, NC

UC Davis or Clemson University.

California and Alaska absolutely shit all over the rest of the country in terms of natural beauty.

Shove New England up your ass, queer. You have no idea how underwh3lmung the rest of the country is compared to NorCal.

Too bad you east coast yuppie faggots sent all your spawn here and flagged my entire state up.

Yankees were a mistake.

>a retarded Califag spouting nonsense
Color me impressed.

Texas A&M College Station.

Go aggie son.

Jesus...

travelandleisure.com/worlds-best/cities#charleston

I live in Clemson, you dumbfuck.
Charleston is like a poor San Francisco had a nigger baby with Nawlins and is 80% nigger instead of 80% chinks with huge assessment from walking all the steep hills.

Travel harder, flyover fags.

I'd choose somewhere in New England, seems to match all your needs tbqh

Except it's fuckin cold as shit and we get 20 feet of snow every winter and there's nothing to do and we have meth labs and heroin dens and trailer parks everywhere.

Don't fuckin come here it SUCKS

....unless you are white, racist, and conservative as hell. In which case it is awesome here and ignore everything else I just said. Also if you are from mass fuck off kys

University of Alaska at Fairbanks.

well, someone is projecting hard.

lulz

just pick a place. I'm tired of seeing this pasta every fucking day m8.

>nothing to do
If you're a retarded liberal maybe

Northern california is bland as fuck

t. Western Washington

The 50 best places to live in America
Mar. 4, 2016:

businessinsider.com/us-news-best-places-to-live-in-america-2016-3/#50-columbus-ohio-1

Number One:

1. Denver, Colorado
Population: 2,651,392
Median annual salary: $53,060
Quality of life: 6.9
Overall value: 7.4

While Denver sits at the base of the Rocky Mountains, it’s not considered a mountain town since it takes at least an hour to get to the Rockies for snowboarding and ski activities, a local expert explained.

At 5,279 feet, the Mile High City lives up to its name in more ways than one: In 2012, Colorado legalized recreational marijuana, paving the way for a flourishing and lucrative cannabis industry.

A lot of these reviews are wonky; a lot of cities's median salaries are moderately low and does say what the house prices are. How do people survive there?

Hawaii until
>not overly expensive

Go to daytona state University
>great weather
>fresh stream of naive Co Ed's visiting
>great infrastructure
>ez classes
>inexpensive
>access to space Center, Disney, scuba, beaches
>white asf
>very little serious crime

I think Colorado is where liberal Californians go after they fucked up California.

>Yosemite sucks lol
>t.rain 350 days a year is tip top
Washington was a mistake

Massfag here

>visit my parents in Tennessee
>go outside to have a campfire
>Patio door lock fucks up. Locks us out of the house
>Call a locksmith
>Comes down 30 minutes later to pick the lock
>Father invites the locksmith for a beer
>Ends up staying for 2 hours until the fire goes out

I was literally dumbfounded by how strangers interact there. New England teaches you to trust no one

>Liberal Yankee cuck detected
It's ok, we can't understand you either, my overly nervous friend

I went to school here. The only way to avoid living in africa is living downtown which would mean no car, and you're trapped downtown. I did this for 2 yrs and it wasn't too bad. Still would rather be in Florida because it's too fucking cold in winter.

California had 30 million spics and niggers.
>t.Silicon Valley native

Clemson is the #1 university in the country when it comes to networking after graduation and actually building a successful high paying career. Our team is also the best in the country, consistently.

Not so fast, you make a wrong turn in Chas it goes from multi million dollar historical Estates to Senegal within 50 ft. Not even exaggerating.

>Also can't fucking understand a word that the uneducated hicks say

are you r-retarded?

You posted this same question like two days ago, OP.

Fuck off, faggot.

Shamefural dispray
See: st. Augustine, fl

There's also a place in Maryland called cuckold point

k

>Clemson
>not flyover

Just avoid the hyper liberal states like Jew York and Commiefornia. Lots of red states have nice smaller, more cozy cities. Austin, Ann Arbor, etc. They're all hipster infested but the cities themselves are pretty chill and fun to walk around in.

dallas TX

Gainesville Florida, Decent college, Shands Hospital one of the best. Alachua county went blue last election so lots of hipsters, But still gunshine state so lots of gun shops too, ok indoor gun range but better outdoor range for area. Crime not bad like Orlando or Miami, worth a look

Map correction...most lewd sounding town name in Florida is Reddick, its a backwoods shit town but funny listening to old timers call it Red Dick

Wow, thought that was York

go to Bangor
>Maine is the most based state

name a better state
>pro tip you cant

Charleston is fantastic and the blacks are much more tolerable when I do have to interact with them they say yes sir etc nothing like the urban black niggers in the north urban cities