You have 60 seconds to prove your autism

Other urls found in this thread:

socialintelligence.labinthewild.org/mite/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Top right answer

upper right

seems like the first row doesnt matter; the bottom row is just flipping (horizontally and then vertically) the right half of the middle row

wait, fuck, no

Based on the middle row, it should be top right. Although top row doesn't make sense.

i got stuck on this in the iq test, what freakin patters are there

I was thinking bottom right.

I thought upper right also, so I think we solved it.

Bottom right

Top row symbols are just shifted one to the right.

Shape, Phase Pi Left, Right Half 180° Rotation
Top right

Top right. To be perfectly honest it took me a bit longer than a minute to find the pattern

Give link to whole test please.

For those of you that scored around 140: did the answer to this jump out to you or did it take some time to sort it out?

It's top right, bottom line is cut and flip based on the Triangle.

The anwser is the 6 one that looks like a sideways F
you see they cut the shapes in half and turn them inside then the one on the left is turned to the right

Its hard to know if its top middle or top right because the circle gets flipped on its left side and the triangle flips on the right side.

So how do we know which part of the U flips?

> prove your autism
MUH PROOF BY SHITPOSTING RANDOM FAT PICS

answer is the third on the second row

This

third from the right to the left

no, the triangle's right side gets flipped vert and hor, (or rotated 180)

the circles right side stays the same,
the triangles left side stays the same

>Cut in half, half flipped, total image flipped,

Top left.

Bottom right obviously i got 5999IQ

yep my bad sorry my autims powers are failing me like spiderman in spiderman two

these fucking autists not posting scores

where this form i took the cambridge and got 128

>bandicam

test.mensa.no

Lol normie

>mfw i click random shapes and enter random answers and get 140IQ

I had an idd "looming answer" feeling and took me a minute or so to figure it out t b h

Bottom right. Who the fuck would think it's top right?

>not intelligent enough to use the best niggerslaying cucktrampling thotpatrolling image capture on the web

The left side of the image in the first column, middle row is rotated 180* in the bottom row. In the middle column it is the right side rotating 180* so the left side of the picture in the right column will be rotated 180* so the answer is middle and topmost.

>IQ tests

Bottom right

Was in gifted program

>C
between line 2 and 3 all of the shapes undergo a vertical then horizontal flip of their right side

I scored 27/36 on the RMET, proving that I am in fact, not autistic.

Cut in half, shift the right part to the left and flip it vertically — that gets you the bottom right answer.
What's the trick? Took me more like 90 seconds, I'm a full-blown braindead stone cracka'

>stoned

doesn't trying to figure it out confirm autism?

If anyone wants to take an actual autism test, here ya go

socialintelligence.labinthewild.org/mite/

If you get 22 to 30 correct, you're normal. Anything less and you're probably autistic.

Upside down U. F

>mfw OP clearly inverted one of the images in the bottom row and you are all cannon-fodder-tier faggots arguing about the right answer in a sea of bull shit.

Actual 145 here. Truly, trolling is a art.

It's upper right

Top left
/Thread

This test is wrong. Have I proven myself?

Still convinced that high-functioning autism and psychopathy/sociopathy are "disorders" created to demonize masculinity.

Bottom left.

>Your score is 30 out of 36.
>Your score is lower than 26% of all participants.
Damn
/sug/ won't be happy to know I'm not actually an autist but just a poser

I got 13. What does that mean?

Tiz yo mother.

Let's number the boxes 1 in the top left corner to 3 in the top right, then 4-6 in the middle from left to right, then 7-9 on bottom from left to right.

There are three sets of three shapes in various stages. Stage 1 is the circle (box 2), triangle (box 5), and U-shape (box 6). Stage 2 is to split the shapes down the middle vertically and take the right and left sides of each shape and flip them horizontally. So the circle becomes two arcs barely touching while mirroring each other (box 4), the triangle forms two acute angles touching at the bottom (box 3), and the U-shape becomes two right angles touching along their vertical side (box 1).

For stage 3 you take the right side from stage 2 and flip it vertically, while taking the left side of stage 2 and flipping it horizontally. So box 4 becomes box 7, box 3 becomes box 8, and box 1 would become the shape in the top right corner of the available answers.

bottom right
so it says "FUK"