>tfw you can't play a white person in EA's latest hit game

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1plPyJdXKIY
youtube.com/watch?v=zGUttrXgzLI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if you buy that game you are a fucking cuck

>Buying EA games
wew, people actually do this?

And to think that I really enjoyed ME1-3 (excluding the ending) but now I can't play because my autism requires that I make a character that looks like me.

>tfw this post is partially untrue as you can in fact make a white person on the PC version
>tfw the default character choice/canon character are mighty whitey Anglos
I guess they call it PC master race for a reason

if you play video games or pay for them you're not white

* especially this one, which is made by people who actively hate straights, whites, and men

>mass immigration effect

>A fucking leaf

This game is going to crash and burn so hard. I can't wait to gloat

For the sake of putting it out there: Bioware attributed the lack if pale skin tones to a bug, and stated they were looking into it. Also, the default player characters are white.

That said, MEA is looking like hot garbabe and I wish nuBioware would be razed to the ground.

>Making white people is a DLC now

But then again you get characters like this
>finnish first name
>arabic last name
>scottish accent
>looks like a french woman
its a fucking mess

Is there an official statement as to why the character's faces look so weird yet?

True, the French were a dlc faction in BF1

>buying Mass Effect
>buying EA games
White men give video game companies their hard earned money for a little escapism. Video game companies give white man's money to the Jews and commies. Many such stories. Sad!

Jesus christ that fucking hair looks like a damn muddy racetrack from the Dirt rally games

The French medic speaks Arabic and the most common class (assault) is black

None needed. They look like shit simply because Buoware is full of cheap interns and college grads rather than seasoned talent. And of course, Frostbite is an awful engine for rendering humans.

"This isn't a bug. That is a load of bullshit. I make mods for a bunch of games. Blaming this on an engine / texture issue is a fucking lie.
"

-Quote from some Sup Forumstard

Hahahahahah fucking really? biowares a fucking mess my god

Social Justice>Not making your game a trainwreck

Stop playing vidya you fucking cuck.

Good on EA for being inclusive. This is why I always buy DICE games.

>make single player character be nonwhite because story demands it

This is fine.

>make open world game, without white people

This is not fine.

So Bioware doesn't even have the spine to own up to their passive-aggressive approach to activism? That's some really deep-rooted cuck pathology right there.

>buying videogames
>playing videogames

I still want to read their rationalization for this.

I'm guessing that this was done without the consent of management, and now they're blaming it on a technical problem to avoid a massive shitstorm.

Also, this. I'm here talking about mass effect, when in fact I've never played it and I don't give a fuck about it. The only Bioware games I played were KOTOR 1 and 2, and i think one of them is not even made by them.

I just want to see the world burn.

>there are some limits to the tone range

WHAT A LOAD OF BULLSHIT!

They expect people to believe this crap?

>Social experiment gone wrong
>Bug

Fuck that. Make video games great again. I am black and hate nigs. I wanna play as a white guy because it allows me to be something I envy, white. I do not like my black skin...Save whites and Uncle Tom's.

BLEACHED

Isn't the default character white?

>Bioware

If Andromeda gets good sales, the gaming industry will be confirmed for completely fucked.

The solution to this problem is simple..
WITHOUT Mentioning the racial issue..
Give the game 1 stars everywhere, for being "bad gameplay"
" constantly feezes"
"When will they patch this fucking game, it is unplayable"
etc..

Its very easy to fuck the game over.

just DONT mention the racial issue, and it will sink like a stone into obscurity.

It's funny how butthurt people get about the actual physical colour of skin, but it's not even about the darn colour, even a blind person could tell the difference between a black and a white person

It's Mass Effect. It would sell several million even if it crashed on startup.

Wait they don't even let you make Asians, either?

>yes goy dont mention our racism, just use generic stuff we can write off as "haters"

He's some blue-eyed Anglo so by definition he's subhuman

But they have characters who are only straight. They've actually upset people over this, especially with Cora because people wanted her to be gay.

>referring to whites as a different species

good lord

Just don't play this shit
>spending money to sit
>spending money on a Marxist-
>-political statement

Just boycott it and let it tank

I hope so

yeah guys just do what the brits did to india, they have practice

Fuck diversity, multiculturalism, pacifism, all the fucking lot.

I didn't even give a fuck about GTA:SA's character being black. But fuck this agenda. This has turned me from a left libertarian into a NatSoc traditionalist.

I am not bleached. I grew up in a suburb and it allowed me to see the truth. Most black people are ignorant and racist. I cannot play a game where the maker is racist against my white people. I am upset because I always loved the series.

The lead designer everyone. A massive fucking cuck. looks like EA is winning that worst company of the year award over FUCKING MONSANTO AND BANK OF AMERICA again.

Bioware is shitty now anyways, bethesda games let you make the whitest characters ever

There was no room for whitie skin tone in custom character mode. Not even kidding.

petition to get the lead designer fired for racism when?

if you spammed it on Sup Forums and Sup Forums long enough im sure you'd get plenty of signatures

>I didn't even give a fuck about GTA:SA's character being black.

GTA:SA's character was a good fit for the game, so naturally it doesn't matter.

>But they have characters who are only straight
That's actually surprising coming from Bioware. Every game since Dragon Age 2 has forced all but two character to be bisexual (and those two are gay) Guess they finally listened to the criticism and realized that this completely unrealistic and weakens characters.

How could there be a lack of skincolor if that skincolor is still in the game on others? In fact, how does such a blatant bug even pass QA? They are full of shit and this was done on purpose.

>not day 1
gunna buy used so they get no $

>bethesda games let you make the whitest characters ever
Fallout 4 is pretty redpilled

never played a mass effect and never will

>no super pale skin asians
fuck. Can't even be bothered to pirate it.

Tbh I refused to buy SA because I didn't want to play as a nig

If hope anyone actually paying money to play this game dies a painful death.

He left bioware, check out his twitter

flag checks out

DA:I actuality had straight characters too.
Cassandra, another character people were mad about not being gay, was straight. So was Blackwall. And the was two males that required you to be female and a specific race.

Yeah I really don't get who in the fuck would even buy this shit to begin with

>playing the vidya at all

Hope you cucks realize that the entire video game industry is run by SJWs and with each purpose you are supporting liberal propaganda.

>And the was two males that required you to be female and a specific race.
FUCKING CIS SCUM.

I haven't played a Bioware game since Dragon Age Origins. Feels good man.

>There are some limits to the tone range based on the texture of the actual scanned head.

What kind of crazy bullshit excuse is that? Dumb people will actually eat that up.

>leaves right before this pile of shit releases

gee I wonder why

My god, if blacks reversed the role, and complained about there being no blacks in the game, Sup Forums would mock them and get their panties in a bunch.

Now you're over here complaining and bitching about there not being any crackers in the game. Fucking inbred hillbilly rednecks are a bunch of fucking losers.

It's a shame about all this. I actually enjoyed ME 1-3.

It's amusing to watch Cuck Effect designers pretend this wasn't intentional.

Bait, I know, but no one prevents black characters from being created in an open-world game like this,

Yeah but San Andreas was literally a story about niggers in the ghetto so it only makes sense that the main character was black.

Apparently at some point they completely changed a lot of the shit in the game. The trial version occasionally bugs out and switches into a "pre-SJW" (so to speak) version. Effects are different, different voices, animations are different, models and textures are different, etc.

I'd be interested to see if you can access the white faces in that pre-fucked version.

None of the characters in this game even look human, they look like poorly made wax mannequins.

the real question is why would you buy ANY EA game when all of them are anti-white turds

>He left bioware

Or he got fired because just his twitter account makes him an absolute liability to the company.

ME1 was best
ME2 was ehhh
ME3 was a little worse than ME2, had better gunplay though

Shut the fuck up you dumb bitch. Don't give whitey that impression, you're BLACK!

youtube.com/watch?v=1plPyJdXKIY

youtube.com/watch?v=zGUttrXgzLI

>The trial version occasionally bugs out and switches into a "pre-SJW" (so to speak) version
What? This is the first I've heard of this.

Sometimes a game like Witcher 3 comes along and makes everything better. That game is 100% european

Yeah, ME1 was the best, but the gunplay was great in ME3. Lots of people talk big about ME2, but all the enemies and maps were exactly the same, it got really repetitive.

white people make game in a white country to sell to other white people with white made money in a white part of the world

>play as a black
>push a agenda
>be black and want whites to accept you but scream REEEEEE FUGG OUT OF AFRIGGA GIBS FREE STUFF

really made my neurons spin at a subatomic level

> ugly 3D characters
> can't be white

What's the problem again?

whats his name again?

Still hilarious even to today

Honestly they are going to make a fortune on the white people DLC. No one would buy it if they did it in reverse.

Kek.
Thanks.

And the best part is when people complained that there were no non-europeans they added arabs in a DLC that ended up being despicably savage Barbary pirates that everyone hates for good reason.

fucking kek.

and to think that nigger derek smart said mass effect will blow star citizen out of the water.

Sup Forums was talking about it last night, you can probably find some of the threads in the archive if you want.

PoorQualityBait.jpg

I wish they would stick with that narrative.

It's not bait. I'm saying that, hypothetically, if no black characters were in the game, and black people started complaining, Sup Forums wouldn't like that. Yet look at all the hypocrites. I personally don't give a shit if there's black or whites in a fucking game.

>this is liberal propaganda
wtf i love libs now

>look like a French woman

DELET THIS