Drumpf is a idiot

Drumpf is a idiot.

He's eliminating these programs to support big oil and walmart! >_

You forgot to add that he's decreased the debt by $400 Billion in 2 months.

sesame street has merchandise revenue exceeding $1.8billion a year and that's one show

why should the government fund a profitable business that already receives grants tax breaks and the support of viewers like you?

You got some source on that?

who the fuck gets to only pay $965 in taxes for a year?

Haha when will statist cucks learn

he didn't reduce the debt it's still going up

he cut some things that we would have had to pay for later so without that the debt is lower then it should have been at this point

PBS isn't Sesame Street.

I like watching the wood working shows, the British comedies, and Ken Burns documentaries.
Its not just kids shows, it's the only station on TV that isn't retarded.

The history channel hasn't talked about anything except Hitler and Aliens for 20 god damn years.
People need access to programs like the in depth stories about Lincoln, the dust bowl, the depression, the pioneer days the industrial revolution and slavery.
You just don't get that anywhere else, they all just want you to buy Tide Power Pods

>The history channel hasn't talked about anything except Hitler and Aliens for 20 god damn years.
jesus christ this. i figured everyone called it the Hitlery Channel

Then go and donate to those things yourself.

Daily reminder

>Drumpf is a idiot.

Isn't it "an idiot"? I mean, you have the American flag, not me.

of course not

>People need access to programs like the in depth stories about Lincoln, the dust bowl, the depression, the pioneer days the industrial revolution and slavery.

well good luck because PBS doesn't make any of that shit

the idea of giving people access to tv was a good one but we've evolved with things like available internet to the point where it is no longer cost effective to fund the project considering their audience size

Fuck Im so glad it isnt just me who noticed that

drumpf is the worst etc

>calls someone an idiot
>doesn't understand how the budget works

fuck off libtard

>Drumpf is a idiot.
>He's eliminating these programs to support big oil and walmart! >_

How about instead of having to pay $965.36, we eliminate everything an you only have to pay $0?

I like WalMart, and big oil.

WalMart employs 1.2 million people in the USA alone.

I own stock in Mararhon, BP and several other oil companies. I also own stock in big banks, like: Lloyds, Bank of America, TD.

Op is obviously a poorfag.

You are responsible for your own destiny.

If OP was a poorfag he would love Walmart and subsidies going to keep his gas below $3.00 a gallon.

You forgot to mention that National Geographic channel turned into;
>nature shows and shows about how ancient people did stuff for a living
to
>reality shows and muh gender is a part of my identity