Leftists don't use fac-

>Leftists don't use fac-

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Tannenbaum
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Implying there's anything wrong with suicide

Ancaps and communists don't deserve guns.

Now, if you love facts, tell us who commits the majority of gun crime in the US.

The solution is to educate firearms owners rather than ban the guns outright.

>A gun in the home increases the chance of being killed by firearms 73%

well no shit, if i had a lion in my house the chance of being killed by a lion would go up wtf is this logic

I never said leftists don't use factories of propaganda

>g-guns are d-dangerous
Is that an argument? So are cars, I don't see any of these retards crying about how they should be banned and no one should be allowed to drive.

>driving a car increases the chance of .....

Everyone in family has guns or had guns for generations.

Never had a problem.

Just because there's some marginal increase of some sort of risk doesn't invalidate the importance of firearms.

>1 post by this id

Slide thread

And how much does a gun in the home increase the failure rate of burglaries?

You know, the whole point of having it. That's a fact that should be advertised.

>suicide mentioned twice on the list
this makes me want to put more guns in more homes
let the losers end it i dont give a fuck

herp a derp a lerp look at me i can draw and also looks up statistics of retarded people.

All of that is due to human action, in these cases negligence. The gun doesn't levitate from its stand and shoots you.

Denying someone a gun violates the NAP.

Ssssshhhhhhhh, half-truths are a leftists most powerfull weapon

I agree. Ludwig Von Mises is at fault.

>chance of being killed by firearms 72%

>referring to suicides

libtards just never learn.

>blaming guns for stupidity,
>thinking that those who don't follow proper gun safety procedure, aka, common sense deserves to live in the first place.

Nice statements, I can see theirs no source on the cartoon.

The nap is a autisitic principle. Go read Georges Sorel about the importance of violence.

I want to know how children manage to get killed by guns without a gun present.

facts don't care about feelings

>A gun in the home prevents 100% of German Invasions

Checkmate, Leftists.

The people who were forced from their homeland and to this day experience systematic oppression, discrimination on a daily basis in all facets of life, who are most likely to be poor, and who are also packed densely into the inner cities.

What's your pathetic countries excuse for it's massive poverty and alcohol problems?

The solution is to kill and deport all niggers, arabs, and browns

Blacks are something like 5 times as likely to rape and murder. Is your suggestion we ban blacks too or go back to segregation?

Leftists say 'guns' when they really mean 'niggers.'

Such sources.

Much citations.

Wow.

Nah, mate. I think it's the massive amount of euroqueers in your country that stops even the Germans from coming to knock on the door.

>a gun in the home increases the chance of being killed by firearms 72%
No shit, but what does it do to the chances of being killed by an intruder armed with something besides a gun?

>A gun in the home is responsible for a vast majority of children killed by firearms
Again, no shit. Secure your firearms and teach your kids not to touch them. It really isn't that hard

>A gun in the home is 22 times more likely to be used in suicide, homicide, or accident than to be used in self-defense
Not surprising but you can control these factors by not being suicidal and not associating with suicidal/homicidal nutjobs. Also practicing basic firearm safety should virtually eliminate accidents.

>A gun in the home triples the risk of homicide
And someone at risk of being murdered might just go out and get a gun. Correlation isn't causation

>A gun in the home increases the liklihood of suicide fivefold
More like a gun gets the job done where other methods fail

>An abused woman is 6 times more likely to be murdered if there is a gun in the home
Not my problem, but seriously you dumb cunts just leave the house. People fall all over themselves to help abused women WTF.

LOL.

That looks like a CIA Meme TBQH Senpai

The negro has been graced, by the white man, with the most peaceful and prosperous existence he has ever known in history.

Jesus christ! Can we just send the niggers back and take hispanics in their place. Niggers are literally subhuman savages

The stone age savages we used to use for farm equipment are just as stupid and violent as the stone age savages we never took from the jungle.

There was an effort to undo that

..Are you talking about blacks or natives bro. Legit can't tell

they act like a bunch of niggers

>kill and deport

Wouldn't it be more efficient just to burn the bodies, instead of deporting them?

Liberals talking about guns is where the "alternative facts" meme was born.

CHI

yeah it's a fucking bloodbath in Wyoming, highest gun ownership per capita state in the union

Keked

>Guns are involved in most gun incidents

Holy shit, they cracked the code.

Fact: 1 murder in Wyoming would reduce its population by 25%

>Switzerland
>invasion required

There is no need to invade somewhere that exists in a constant state of surrender. There is also no good reason to invade Switzerland, take away the money laundering facilities and you are just left with a big ski resort.

>1 post by this ID

>Someone that wants to commit suicide buys a gun to do it instead of jumping in front of a train
L-look guys, a gun in the house increases suicide by six gorillion.

Welp better give up my constitutional rights and depend entirely on the government to protect me because of this cartoon.

I'm sure the overworked under budgeted police force will really look out for the colored person who robbed/murdered/beat my family AFTER the fact

Kek

kek

your analogy doesnt work bud. Lions are wild animals that eat people. Guns are objects.

If keeping guns and lions out of the house keeps you safer, you should ban them.

retard

>That SIG 510
SUPER
JELLY

How easy is it to immigrate to Switzerland? Do I need to know german, or can I learn it as I go along?

this picture again, still want the battle rifle in the middle

STGW best gun. I have three.
SIG5xx series is kinda overrated in my experience. I prefer my STGW

Think again. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Tannenbaum

It's the 4 million military trained males with itchy trigger fingers.

Best defense against foreign invasion is a well armed populace. Its the key reason America will never be invaded regardless of their military force

Yes, keeping an unloaded paperclip in my house increase my chances of shooting myself in the face.

Shut the fuck up you piece of fucking shit. We all know this was never about safety, it's about taking people's rights away.

Let the consumers make that decision whether or not they want the (((risk))) associated with gun ownership, stupid nigger

Liberals don't believe in personal responsibility, remember?

So as long as i'm not an idiot or suicidal I should have a gun?
good advice

>systematic oppression
That literally doesn't happen

>correlation = causation
NEVER GETS OLD

Wtf I love Switzerland now

Correlation, not causation. People in more violent areas are more likely to get a gun. Buying one doesn't magically make it more likely for somebody to break in.

But user, the STGW is the 510, is it not?

Nice bait

But anyway, why don't liberal morons ever go back before colonialism/slavery, where nigs were just as dumb as they are now

ohh my bad. i read that as 550 because we never called it a 510 here. you are correct the STGW-57 is the SIG 510. i should have said the SIG 55X series is overated the Storm Warrior 57 (STGW-57) is a boss gun

Swimming pools kill 200 times more children than guns. Nice facts faggot!

1. why would a finnish person want to immigrate.
2. german is a shit language. swiss-german, every canton has its own dialect
2a. or you can learn french
2b. or you can learn italian
3. immigrating is very hard

whites brought niggers from stone huts and cannibalism to civilization, and all you do is cry about "muh oppression"
sure they forced them into a higher society, but the fact that niggers continue to chimp out at anything proves that the are nothing more than animals and should be sent back to were they came from

Oh, honey, you came here from /r expecting the wrong thing

I hear there are some forums over at Gawker that will be more accepting of you

Well, unless you're a zoo, you can't have a lion at home.

>having a gun increases the likelihood of suicide

I know leftists are all about being intentionally stupid and dishonest but wow

I mean wow

You're cucked by the EU, he can immigrate with ease

Bloomberg studies don't count. Ever

>leftists
>anti-gun
Liberals aren't leftists, retard.

>A gun at home increases chance to get killed by firearms
No, shit if you live in a higher risk area you get a firearm

>A gun in the home is responsible to vast majority of children killed by firearms
Well yes, children arent usually robbed you know, that is basicly the only source for them to get shot.

>a gun is 22 more likely to get used for something other then selfdefence
Well self defence is a rarer case then other cases of gun use, what is the argument? You can also hang yourself or something, people just tend to suicide with a gun if they have one. Same for assault of friends. They can use other devices just as well for accidents, homicides or suicide

>A gun in the home tripples the risk of homicide
>hihger suicde rates
>higher wife killed rates
AGAIN higher risk areas mean higher homicide rates higher suicide rates and gun rates

SAGE AND THIS POSTER SHOULD BE BANNED

>Having a gun increases chance of being killed with a gun 72%

Demonstrably false with 10 seconds of googling statistics.

>A gun in the home is responsible for "vast majority" (undefined/unquantified) of children killed by firearms

That's like saying having a pool in your yard is responsible for the vast majority of kids who drown in pools, or that having a car is responsible for the vast majority of fatal car accidents.

>22 times more likely to be used in suicide, homicide, or accident than in self-defense

DoJ and Bureau of Statistics estimate between 1.5 and 2 million defensive uses of a firearm every year. There's roughly 300 million+ firearms in America, and between 80 to 100 million firearm owners. The US averages around 14,000 homicides a year from all causes, not just firearms. There's an average of 44,000 suicides a year, from all causes, not just firearms. There's an average of 500 accidental gun deaths a year. Even if you assume that all homicides and all suicides are carried out with a gun and combined them with accidental gun deaths, then go with the low-end estimate of defensive gun uses, that's still almost 30 times as many instances of self-defense as accidents, suicides, and murders.

>A gun in the home triples the risk of homicide

Except statistics prove that's a bald-faced lie.

>A gun in the home increases the risk of suicide fivefold

Again, proven false with just a few seconds of research. The only thing having a gun increases is the odds of a suicidal person using the gun instead of overdosing on pills or jumping off a bridge, it doesn't affect the actual suicide rate.

>Abused woman 6 times more likely to be murdered if there's a gun in the home

Again, this was proven false in the fucking 1980's. You can't keep repeating the same lies for 30+ years and hope people are stupid enough to believe them, when all the actual evidence says the opposite.

Perhaps I'm wondering why you would shoot a man before throwing him out of a country?

>Driving a car increases my risk of being killed by a car 73%

BAN ALL CARS

S H A L L
N O T
B E
I N F R I N G E D

Not anti-gun but that's a retarded argument. Cars are heavily regulated and require a license to drive; whereas firearms in many states can be purchased legally without so much as a permit.

(But again, I'm not anti-gun.)

>protect your home by not having protection

Shall we protect our country the same way?

>A gun in the home increases the chance of being killed by firearms 73%
Is this counting burglars killed and suicides occurring within a house?

It's fucking hilarious how much leftists will cling to the "gun deaths" statistic and become defensive if you try to differentiate it with "homicide with a gun."

lol? youre right its a retarded arguement both ways. they do a background check anyway.

if you don't want a gun in your house don't buy one.

If i own a bed, I am more likely to die from falling off my bed than people without beds.

Communists don't constitute "someone" though.

Ancaps do though.

These stats are probably misleading because people in lower income higher crime areas are probably more likely to own guns. And being poor increases all these factors far greater than just owning a gun.

Also does that stat only have people who legally own firearms, or does it include illegal owners as well?

A gun in the home is less dangerous than owning a pool.
Source: Freakonomics

Good. Let retards and degenerates cleanse themselves.

ancaps are just as delusional as communists but at least they don't want to put me into a labor camp

MUH DICK