BUILD THE WALL IN BRAZIL

Fucking Venezuelans, colombians, paraguayans and bolivians immigrants are stealing our jobs and fucking our country.

TIME TO BUILD A WALL HERE!

Venezuelanas can come

Most of them are ugly as hell

That's what the consulate officials are for. Extreme vetting.

She can come on a cleaning lady visa to do my laundry.

Your own people is ruining your country, don't throw your shit at us.
Your police is cucked into Oblivion and they are unable to enforce the law

But seriously, I own a business. Brazilians don't want to work. Maybe some immigrants would shake things a bit

I don't know any Colombians here. Do you know someone who has come?

Why are Colombians the tumors they are?
Worst part is that they're all about how Congolombia is so great yet they never go back

>ruin Miami
>ruin Venezuela
>ruining Chile
>ruining Argentina

Who the fuck are these people?

every country needs to take steps to control every boarder

nationalism works best with other strong independent nation-states to coexist with

Vão chupar o pau do Dando Boura.

Wetbacks ruin everything.

Immigrants are not Brazil's problem. Not by a long shot.

Our problem is the government, it is way too big, and as a result Brazil is a country with no freedom. No freedom to carry guns, no freedom to have a business without being fucked in the ass by 500000 regulations and taxes, no freedom to operate a business in many areas without the government's approval, no freedom to spend your own money (see INSS, FGTS, etc)

As result, this government creates lazy and immature people who don't want to work, all they want is to suck on the government's tits

In order to fix this you need to unfuck the government, then wait until one or two generations later when the people are actually decent.

>explain to folks
Most crime happens in favelas. Don't need to solve it.

Fuck off

Which country would you say has a good government?

Venezuelans becoming 20% of the population jn some cities in Roraima doesnt help tho.

Our wall would be more expensive than the US' tho, and big as fuck

No such thing as a "good government", it is always bad.

There are countries with a government that is so small it causes little damage, these are the best ones. Small government = good. Singapore and Hong Kong are the classic examples, but honestly, countries like the US have an average sized government and they still do fine (for now)

Bad examples are Europe as a whole, they are going to be soooo fucked really soon when their money runs out

>>Ruin venezuela

Butthurt memezuelan expat detected, maybe if your fucking chaves didint invite them and gave them free gibs for votes then they wouldnt have ruined your country. I hope your fucking country ends up in ruins and most your men die violently so we can take it back along with the beautiful women.

All your list is not the fault of colombians, its the fault of cuck goverments that dont kick them out. They are the scum of society that cannot survive to our harsh enviroment so they escape to places where they can be stronger than the natives.

Also OP dont make me fucking laugh no colombians are going there cause your country is on a worse position than ours due to rampant leftism. This is what happens when you dont have right wing death squads

If it cannot be fixed, it is not broken. Lets let the beautiful lady in and have some fun then.

How are things in Colombia, hermano?

Brazil's problem is the brown people. You should have listened to Monteiro Lobato, now apartheid and population birth control is your only chance.

OP is an intellectual powerhouse! So many ideas, I'm going blind!

Everyone is getting BTFO in all fronts, we are entering a cold war between political factions cause they started hitting each other hard with corruption charges.

FARC is sitting and waiting for peace to happen and they are being sent spoiled meat and food by the goverment, welcome to the civilian life motherfuckers.

Drug lords are laying really low to see what is going to happen, they are not making any moves since last year

People in the cities get the constant bullshit from street muggers that are captured and released next day by incompetent judges. This has happened since forever so we are used to it

People in the countryside are happy as fuck now that the war is over and they will benefit the most out of it. This will hopefully take out many refugees from the city and send them back home to their farms

That's nice to hear.

We oughta send 'em all back to Africa
Where they belong

All thanks to Brazil and their corrupt Odebrecht company. Thanks Brazil