youtube.com/watch?v=kDczJbiwWv4
youtube.com/watch?v=bhTqMoccVmY
youtube.com/watch?v=qvkOE_F-mc8
youtube.com/watch?v=oD0z275nQnM
youtube.com/watch?v=27d22Nx-0G8
infowars.com/mega-massive-cover-up-retired-fbi-agent-investigates-sandy-hook/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, its real

Yep. This was a synthetic, with actors, in my view, manufactured false flag to attack the 2nd amendment

Can anyone show you any solid proof that anyone died

Yes it was a test of the government to see if they can fool all of america through a live action movie on the news. The victims were all faked.

Inconsistency about number of shooters

Media never once talks about it anymore unless someone harasses the fake family

Another failed American version of the aussies' Gunpocalypse.
Lives don't mean shit to (((them.)))

Only the most criminally paranoid believe it was faked.

You faggots never get tired of this shit.

My cousin was an assistant administrator to the superintendent and she personally walked among the bodies of dead children. You people need help.

Remember how this was a school for the rich kids?

youtu.be/HYwYUya3zCs

Yea no this school was abandoned for a couple years. It actually was a school since 08 but it was your poor kids public school filled with abestos and didn't even have a ADA license. They probably wanted to renovate the school but it would've costed millions so stage an elaborate shooting hoax and get millions in donations. Where you shut up ever SH supporter is by saying why not they just release all the evidence and their investigation? They locked it so that no one can look at it.

What really happened was this was the last day of school before winter break so they staged a drill. When an actual shooting happens your not walking in train formation your just running for your fucking life.

if you think sandy hook is fake your an idiot

My dad worked for Sandy Hook and he personally heard the suspect yell ''Muh Guns! 17/66 will commence again!"

Obama cried about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=7axH2kbK9R4

>estonia

And the evidence that it happened is?

>shareblue

>my cousin's sister's boyfriend's uncle

>muhCMC

whats cmc?

Just like the Holocaust, it can't be researched or investigated, and there's more evidence pointing towards it being fake than there is to support the official narrative.

it was a psy op to gain public favor of guncontroll, and to harvest some children for satanic sacrifices and rapings.

pic related. an album that dipicts ritually abused children of all things. additionally rumors of a sexring in the town. that shit screems pizza to me

>there's more evidence pointing towards it being fake than there is to support the official narrative.

please.

it's a small town. you would have to pay off hundreds of people to lie the rest of their lives.

you would have to get adults and 5 year old children to change their names and disappear for the rest of their lives, and never visit anyone in their family or past again.

you would have to have all the cops, paramedics, hospital staff, funeral home... ah forget it. if you are stupid enough to think it was a hoax you are beyond logic.

bye. have fun wallowing in your extreme state of retardation.

Real. My friends nephew was killed in Sandy Hook.

The Holocaust was actually well documented with photos and videos though. And most were killed in fields or pits and not the camps.

Sandy Hook has no documentation and all the evidence is withheld from the public.

lol I found the sandy hook crying girl in this Aurora shooting photo.

>holocaust documented

Care to share?

>nejsem robot
What country made this?

The town is pretty silent about this event. They don't talk to news crews or anyone asking about the event.

Who said the kids even existed? All the victims looked pretty Slavic so it could've been foreign photos of children in a country like Bosnia.

All the cops on scene are on a gag order. None of the children were air lifted.

Again why don't they release the evidence to disprove the conspiracy theorists?

youtube.com/watch?v=TZRa5_DHgl4

nothing to see here goy. no way they could ever fake something like that. the lie is just too big to cover it up. next thing you claim is that 9/11 was an inside job. oh man. how can anyone believe the government could keep something like that secret?

youtube.com/watch?v=eMEJshK4lEo
fuckers should have get a better acting class

100% legit found a dead rat in my Monster can

Um just google Holocaust photos. Also Hitchcock did a documentary on it when it happened. They filmed all the corpses and gas chambers.

>my cousin

You mean your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate?

What does that make you? Absolutely nothing! Which is what you are about to become.

Amazing the amount of shills who knew people in this small town. Who do think your kidding? Almost as bad as the crisis acting.

At what point is it allowed to become a joke to you guys

do these niggers look like FBI

But what is op distracting us from?

Thanks Sup Forums needed at least some info on the subject. I remember following it pretty closely on /k/ before the mods decided /k/ is only for guns and anime and no discussion of laws pertaining to weapons.

/k/ exodus when

They look like roadies for the Grateful Dead

There are no good threads on Sup Forums being slid. But on the off chance that there are, search through the catalog for them and bump them.
Stupid nigger

saved and shared

I actually used to talk to Smiggles on SCMRPG, he enjoyed my trolling, and I can assure you that he is dead. He wasn't a very stable person to be begin with

fuck off shill

There are clues in the music, DreamJam band.

youtube.com/watch?v=kDczJbiwWv4

i know i'll probably get laughed at and not believed but my cousin larry actually works at the FEMA fetus farm where the bodies were grown

those children weren't actually real children just living bodies with no higher brain function that FEMA and the UN use for these kinds of operations

it was a mass distraction operation to distract the public from paying attention to the fact that the government was raising the soda tax at the time

i have proof stored in an ammo can in the desert

What about this thread is a shill thread? If you can find the thread(s) being slid by this supposed 'shill thread', then link them

Wow those kids sure look terrified.

How am I a shill? Its a legitimate inquiry.

Underrated post

Underrated reply

Smiggles had an account on Super Columbine Massacre RPG and spoke to a person named Tyler, whose handle at the time is blacked out in the logs. The user name clearly would be AlexJacobii. Find the logs nigger.

This operation was planned for at least 2 years and they were still lazy about so much stuff

didn't take any picture tho, did she?

If you believe it really happened you haven't read up on it enough. Biggest false flag in history.

It was 100 percent faked, and anyone on the board who tells your differently is a shill.. They jump on these threads quickly to derail them. Watch any footage of the incident and it becomes completely obvious it was completely staged.

Ohhh, i know who you're talking about. Tell her Greg says hi for me.

I love how everyone in these threads personally know someone involved in this.

So many plants in this thread. It just shows how over run this board is. Should probably get out of here.

What,what,and what? No I asked for evidence and the proof of burden is on you. Post the logs nigger.

Burden of proof relies on you CIA burger. You clearly did 9/11 to yourselves. Anything you question, therefore, happened. Nice try shill. Do five minutes of research. My job is not to do your research for you. You are claiming it did not happen. Burden of proof lies on you anyway. Learn to debate.

Proof?

Sawce?

Source for that shill? GTFO CIA plant. Learn to proxy

Oh dear

Of course it was real I actually worked as a janitor for the school... I knew every teacher and every child... I personally head their lifeless bodies as they died... I knew every police officer and fireman in the town as well as the hospital... I personally walked into Adam Lanza's house before they burned it down a few weeks after the deaths... I personally saw the open caskets of all the kids...

>Forgot to take any damn pictures or videos of any of these incidents, but trust me... It happened.

>My name is shlomo shekelstein if you don't believe me and I am your friend

kys bitch boy

youtube.com/watch?v=bhTqMoccVmY
youtube.com/watch?v=qvkOE_F-mc8
youtube.com/watch?v=oD0z275nQnM
youtube.com/watch?v=27d22Nx-0G8

>Wake up faggots

Who really was smiggles?

jew pedo calling card

>your an idiot

I believe it was real, but the government pushed this kid into doing it.

Remember how when the story broke there were several men at large? Yeah, I think those were the government co-conspirators.

You claimed these logs existed so prove it.

Yeah it happened.

I advise anyone who seriously doubts the fact to actually go to Newtown, the atmosphere is dead. Still remember my now unemployed prozac induced first responder friend bawling like a baby because she was off sick, and didn't respond to the buzzer. Every one of those responders quit after.

Is Ryan Lanza aka Adam Lanza the real pedo

It was fake if nobody on Sup Forums has pictures of even 1 body it didn't happen

all those smiggle posts from 2010 what a coincidence

Something was definitely wrong with it don't let anyone tell you otherwise without some seriously strong evidence. Watch "We Need to Talk About Sandy Hook."

fucking (((coincidences))) man

Semi-related observation: Every aspect of the Sandy Hook massacre --the school, reports about the town, Lanza, his mom, their house, the disconnected vibe of the teachers and parents, the parking lot the day of, the surrounding woods --it gave me an incredibly lonely, chilly, claustrophobic vibe, that has never left me.

Columbine was much different. The killers wore black and the community seemed warm enough, before and after.

Everything about Sandy Hook felt isolated, like the people were already ghosts living an automated existence, upperclass but out to lunch, like when rich people don't speak of a dark, abuse situation in the family. The name Sandy Hook is like dime-store dramatic irony, kids playing in a sandbox, finger pricked by a hook, by the meanie adult world.

Some of this is why conspiracies so easily stick to the massacre. If you needed to pull off a murderous event to boost NWO gun legislation, this wasn't a bad setting. But perhaps it was also a glimpse into the Zoloft-eyed, white-zombie America we don't encounter on TV. Thin line between suburban soccer moms and crisis actors.

Gut feeling: like 9/11 there were whispers/shadiness prior to the day, but it wasn't as simple as "muh evil government."

Rob Dew of InfoWars has an uncle, who's ex-FBI and seems pretty on-the-level in his interview below. He attended a Sandy Hook hearing in 2015 and admits he got a cover-up vibe.

The fact that so much time has passed, and guys like this are sniffing around, can't be discounted.

infowars.com/mega-massive-cover-up-retired-fbi-agent-investigates-sandy-hook/

Don't you know that someone claiming to know someone who was there makes the event real?

Show the proof and then we'll believe you user

The day of the shootings, Ryan Lanza (Adam's older brother) sent a flurry of updates on his Facebook, because people originally thought he was the killer. I believe he *first found out* via Facebook, and learned there that Adam was now rumored. I followed this in real time, and it was on the news briefly as well.

My understanding was that the brothers were estranged, Ryan was a normie and close with their Dad (who is more interesting to look at IMO), while Adam resided with his over-protective mom and shot guns with her.

I'm unsure if Ryan Lanza ever spoke out in the years following, and/or if he quit FB.

----

The most alarming discrepancy, however, is that an adult male in camo was apprehended in the woods of Sandy Hook on the morning of the shootings. I saw this live on the news. The man declared, according to reporter(s), that he had nothing to do with it. I called bullshit and awaited on updates, but that story was literally swept under the rug within days.

100% happened. Not /x-tier. Not InfoWars-tier. This was in network news. Then buried. Like Israelis arrested in NYC on 9/11.