Sup Forums confessions thread 2

Previous

I confess that OP is gay.

I'm not actually white

I intend to marry within my race, but it's not my top priority, and I'll marry outside of it for love.

I'm a real girl.

>that autistic looking bridge
Why???

Previously posted in last thread but:

>Not a racist, think multikulti has positives and negatives and if done right can be really good
>I think Fascism and Communism is stupid and Liberalism is better
>I think Democracy is better than Autocracy
>Don't think the Jews are behind everything
>Hate the EU but like the UN
>See both positives and negatives in globalization and think they are about equal
>Think Trump is shit but is still better than Hillary
>When people post threads about "redpills" I just see them as alternative blue pills
>Sup Forums is full of fake news and is an echo chamber despite many disagreeing
>The 21st century is actually bretty gud and not nearly as shit as Sup Forums makes it out to be
>I think Sup Forums ruins other boards with its shit
>I hate Japanese culture and anime but know that everyone on this site secretly loves it

Tfw I'm actually just a bluepilled normie LARPing as an edgy NEET. Feels bad man.

>Stick thin manlet

i think my mom came to the usa illegally in the 50's. i think she was given amnesty through some sort of Reagan bill that went through.

She's a nurse, and I joined the Army because I love America. We used to live in LA, and I saw all the useless spics with their fake gang culture. I hate those type, and I wish Trump would purge LA.

Never had a gf before.

I used to be a huge liberal. The ghostbusters movie and subsequent fallout was what changed me.

I did a 23andme test, and it showed that i'm ~44% Finnish.
Mom used to joke about autistic Finns she was friends with when she lived near the Finnish border all the time, i can easily recite hundreds of anecdotes about Finns from her stories alone.
And now this.
When i confronted her about the results, she just shrugged it off, saying "Well, yeah, your grandparents weren't Russians, i thought you knew that".
I used to troll Finns on Sup Forums all the time. Now i'm just depressed everytime i see a KHAN's flag.
What am i, Senpai? Why it has to be like this?

I'm bisexual
I have smoked weed every single day for at least the past 5 years
I watch a lot of television and sports and they are my greatest joys in life that aren't drug or sex related

I'll vote for anything anti-liberal and there's nothing they or the person I voted for can do to make me change my mind.

How polluted is the water there?

I've been on the toilet taking a shit for 30 minutes

Not worth it

I like it when Sup Forums gets raided, keeps this place from being an echo chamber.

I voted for Trudeau, because I was a dude weed leftard.
I have been red pilled so hard though. I'm so sorry Canada.

I'm super Pro-America, I joined the military, I loved the country.
I've always been pretty racist, grew up in Georgia, but after the last few years, with all the shit going down here, it seems almost impossible it will ever be fixed. I see all over the world forced diversity, shitskins flooding in everywhere, and it scares me to death. It's why I'm leaving the states to go to Electrical work over in Japan. Pretty sure they're the last hope against shitskins invading.

Sorry Sup Forums.

I wanted Bernie Sanders to be President unironically

i love 2 girls and im obsessed with another
i was 100% sure trump wouldnt win on nov 8th

I think I am probably the only one on here that is starting to get slowly bluepilled. Maybe I wasn't redpilled enough.

I used to have this paranoid schizophrenia about kikes controlling everything, used to hate all non-whites entirely, hated America and loved Russia/Syria, spent a lot of time on /sg/ as well.

Then I noticed one day I just didn't like this place anymore, and I started turning into a normie slowly but surely. Now I just visit for the news aspect and not much else. I probably disagree with most people here. I definitely can't stand /sg/ anymore

i played around with a 14-yr-old boy

Tits or GTFO

I just want to get married to cheat on her for the thrill of getting caught.

trump is shit but was the only option among sanders/clinton/trump. both republicans and democrats are shit. all of the popular third parties (greens, libertarians, etc) are a joke.

Not poluted.

>>>/2007/

I'm actually extremely obese

Seriously this is not Sup Forums

You can fix being stick thin. I was stick thin but I workout. I'm still growing will end up at 6'3/6'4. If I didn't workout I'd be an extremely skinny lanklet.

I want to name my wife's son Spaghetti

First time was with a mixed girl I met off tinder