REMINDER

REMINDER

Shareblue cucks make $9.45 an hour. These gigantic failures are making less than a fast food worker. Remember that and laugh every time you see the word Drumpf.

lmao

Where can I sign up for it? I'm in dire need of money and I'm a minwagecuck in my country.

wtf I hate drumpf now

wtf i love shareblue now

yeah well its a lot easier

i make 8.75 at burger king

WTF I've never seen this picture before but apparently i posted it?

You can at least stand proud that you have more dignity then shareblue workers.

So? That's good money in Canada!

jews gonna go bankrupt paying for shills.

they contact you after the nsa checks your browsing history to make sure you're a good goy.

The only time you should see the word "Drumpf" is in the filter feature this site has to offer it's users.

It really makes browsing much easier and enjoyable.

the party that demands a "living wage," doesn't pay their employees a living wage?

Interesting.

If you post at the exact same time as someone else, it can swap images.

They pay Americans less than foreigners as well because Soros genuinely hates them. They admitted this in leaked mod chats from Plebbit.

at least you make an honest living. honest is the last word I'd use to describe shareblue.

Jesus fucking Christ those autists would rather post drumpf btfo over and over again rather than making more money working a real job

God damn I can't even imagine how afraid of other people you have to be to take a job like that

jesus I work 2 jobs at 8.20 an hour and its killing me.

c'mon jews, weaponize this autism pls.

Where in Canada is this good money? I would need welfare to survive if I made that per hour

Canadians would kill to make that much.

Atleast we have a job while you salty drumpf virgins sit around all day jerking to print outs of him. I bet youd let Lil hands drumpf fuck your wife, if you could ever get a wife in the first place. Hahahahaha. SAD!

no wonder their attacks are always so similar and poorly written... pathetic

>he honestly believes democra-cucks care enough about this shithole to shill on it