Hahahahahahahahahaha

Fuckin wew trump lad

>tfw you were invited to the Whitehouse purely to be publicly shamed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q8SWMAQYQf0
youtu.be/Mg9VG6Vtwi0
youtube.com/watch?v=YD8xLYHyCAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is how a real leader acts. I love this man.

Whats going through her mind, Sup Forums??

Bolshevik music

Anybody have a link or a timestan when this happened?

this genocidal madman is ruining my genocidal masterplan

Merkel's fluffy tail status:

(X) Touched
( ) Not touched

Gob on Merkel der laa

How the fuck can Germans vote for someone offended by that statement?

AMERICANED

Anyone else just want to put their fist right through Merkels rotten face ?

RADICAL.

*turns to glare down Merkel*

ISLAMIC.

TERRORISM.

she must have been thinking something like this

youtube.com/watch?v=q8SWMAQYQf0

i think i laughed for almost 15 min straight after whatching it

>would you like to shake hands ?
>........
>and make sure to take a good picture that she can bring back to germany

fucking lel. i love trump

He is fucking great man. I am glad he was putting that Russian agent of a German leader in her place about flooding Europe with Rapists

The look on her face

Are Krauts allergic to freedom or what?

Nothing personel german Wurst lady.

"Teleports behind"

It's time to go back now to Turkistan.

He gave her Downs

the madman

Can you explain spurdo?

>Son Donald

Take my power

A metaphor for Trump grabbing her pussy.

>ITT: Americans who know nothing about the EU or the strict immigration laws there.

Most refugees are denied the right to stay in Europe and the vast majority of them are sent back.

99% of the Muslims living in western Europe immigrated there legally from countries like Turkey or the former colonies in Africa.

PS: Merkel is a better candidate than Schulz. He is a more radical leftist than her, so let's hope for Merkel's victory.

Anyone got a video link to this btfo of biblical proportions?

Cataloged, thank you.

Fuck off shill

She invited them

Can we not get a video of this happening OP?

suck a cock

>legally

Well that makes me feel better.

Trump truly is the best. Fucking savage.

wtf I love migrants now

>>Most refugees are denied the right to stay in Europe and the vast majority of them are sent back.
>
>99% of the Muslims living in western Europe immigrated there legally from countries like Turkey or the former colonies in Africa.
>
>PS: Merkel is a better candidate than Schulz. He is a more radical leftist than her, so let's hope for Merkel's victory.

Nigga u b str8 trippin'

>let's hope for Merkel's victory.
germany is beyond all redemption

>PS: Merkel is a better candidate than Schulz

I honestly can't believe I'm saying this, but you're right. She is.

poor b8, my m8, rate a solid 1 out of 8.

>The EU has strict immigration laws

Haha yeah right, fuck off shill

u wamma brick runbown?

Anyone have this moment on a youtube clip?

youtu.be/Mg9VG6Vtwi0

Yeah but I'm not fucking watching all of it

>when you desperately want your country to whore itself to death

The EU hasn't forced a single country to take in refugees. Most of the non-Europeans in western Europe are taken in by those countries (e.g. France or England) from their former colonies.

For example, Brexit won't mean shit because you'll still be getting people from the lands owner by the former empire.

It's either Mama Merkel or a guy that is basically Sweden in a single politician.

Right? Take a look at his policies.

It's not bait. If you look beyond Sup Forums memes, you'll know what I'm talking about.

Like I said, those are Africans that France is taking in from their former colonies. The EU didn't force France to take them in.

Eu citizens have free movement. We don't want all the rapefugees that get German or Swedish citizenship having free movement here

I love Trump I love US!!!! German cucks BTFO once and for all.

Eu allows free migration across member countries. Meaning they do force immigration implicitly.

I can't stand this fucking droopy-faced hag.

Just looking at her ugly bowl cut head makes me angry.

>strict immigration laws there.
Strict towards countries trying to stop illegal inmigration maybe.

Gee, I wonder who is behind this post...

Germany/the EU threatening financial penalties on non-compliant nations - and even individual cities and villages - certainly sounds like forcing countries to take refugees to me, Abdul

The same thought Hitler had when he saw Jews. Merkel wants her European empire and Trump is in her way.

fucking kek

If it's not too much trouble

The free movement in the EU only applies to citizens. Germany and Sweden aren't giving out passports en masse to the refugees.

Besides, even if any EU citizen moves to another country, they don't have full rights of citizens. They can't vote, for example, so your laws and parties are still elected by natives (or the foreigners that YOU choose to import from former colonies).

The EU doesn't force Spain to allow these immigrants to enter its borders. You're free to police them, yet it's your country that chooses not to because Spaniards elect leftists parties.

Your country could stop this mass immigration at any moment and the EU wouldn't say a word about it.

I'm campaigning against Schulz here and you accuse me of being a Schulz shill?

How DARE this orange person put his own people first??

*shakes imaginary fist*

Do you really think the German Lügenpresse mentioned that part?

what is it with faggots like you and expecting mass replying like this to get you ANYWHERE.

i cbf to reply one by one and i wanted to address multiple posts in this thread

He should have said "our people", it would have triggered here even more

3:20

Nothing good, she looks at him like he was a German flag being waved.

Flashbacks of her looking up to our soldiers as they walked the streets of Munich.

This man keeps saying and doing things like this I'll climb Rushmore and carve him in my own fucking self.

>American telling the Europeans how the EU works.

Get a proxy for the bait mate.

Because the average German voter never hears about it. The Lügenpresse is way too busy sucking her dick to ever mention situations where she fucked up, unless it absolutely cannot be hidden anymore and everyone already knows.

t. German

>PS: Merkel is a better candidate than Schulz.

Only true sentence in your post.
But then again, being better than Schulz is like being better than giga-cancer. Not actually an achievement.

FREEDOM'd

Fuck i love Trump he should visit Riga in 2018 when Latvian republic will turn 100 years old, in Riga the last ucucked german built city.

this,
i'll help, so we can get it done in half the time..

>Europeans can't live in the US

>Europeans counting themselves as Europeans if they live in the US.

Once thing to visit, Another to live.

I'm only studying here (currently in uni).

Visiting then mate, unless you plan on becoming an American citizen.

She hates him so much, and wants to fuck him so bad. She is thinking about killing herself.

>5 minutes into press conference n chill and she give you this look

I'm a dual citizen, which is pretty comfy. I got the US citizenship from my parent.

>her
merkel is a mtf tranny.
Surprised Sup Forums doesn't talk about this fact more often.

I don't understand how people can disagree with that position. It's not a right for people to move to another country and why is it even a question about protecting your own citizens? Seriously, how is this considered a BAD thing?

She's so fucking ugly. She looks like an Old Dylan Roof.

why does germany always get ruled by kikes?

Schulz and Merkel are both open jews

You are a nigger and your views are shit, so you are fishing. You are like every other retard trying to pretend problems don't exist because they aren't performed "en masse" or that somehow voting in countries run by the EU fucking matters anyways.

You have already said you are campaigning against shultze, and hes shit, but you are just propping up merkle and playing with words. kys nigger no one cares about your shit tier arguments here.

Nah, there are nudes of her back when she was young, before the technology to do sex-change surgery existed.

She's just a very ugly woman.

>I'm campaigning

Get the fuck out. You don't belong here.
Pic related.

Lol

Racist

Nice VPN, Achmed

It's just a shame she didn't reveal herself to be the super villain she actually is on the press stage just to be outdrawn by the don

I wonder how all the African American jazz musicians who used to go there all the time for well paying gigs in the 40-60s would think of this

Wait a second, that's actually true. You DON'T have a universal right to just immigrate to any country you want from anywhere.

You don't need passports to go between European countries. Fucking burger education.

Perhaps the population of Germany needs to be diluted. They've already tried destroying Europe too many times.

The EU is a great concept and I hope Merkel keeps winning, either by sheer majority or by coalitions.

So fucking glad we are leaving the EU.

Within a few years, all those "new Germans" will have EU passports, freely roaming anywhere they please

Fuck that shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=YD8xLYHyCAc

She is only doing that because of the rich people behind her want.

So she is problably thinking "how the hell my masters are going to deal with this guy?"

She is paid to do what is told, if it doenst result in the effect they wanted, its not her problem. Specially since she was not the one that created their plans.
You can't blame a hammer for the fact you decided to hit the wrong nail.

why is she pretending not to understand english well enough to the point of needing an interpreter when english is widely used in europe? it's basically one of EU official languages.

We are still winning!

>Nearly half of all kids aren't even from Germany
Doomed.

>legally
That's actually worse. It means they're doing this on purpose.

And jewish, surprisingly many don't know that convenient fact