I REGRET VOTING TRUMP

I REGRET VOTING TRUMP

W-WHERE CAN I GET A R-REFUND?

I know that feeling bro

Mexico

Kys, that's the refund. Hillary would have started ww3 already.

Funny all these non-Americans regret voting in an American election

sage in almost all field

Wtf i hate Trump now

no refunds, all the money is used for paying for Drumpf's high life
the White House would be very thankful if you could a little bit of money

not understanding the rules is apparently something very common among Drumpfkins....

You guys aren't even american

maybe they are the 'Russian' that participated to the big heist

In a large fire

Hello newfriend.

Sage clear goes...
here ----> Sage

That's how you do it.

that anime is uncomfortable to watch

why are they all so mean to each other

MADAME

If you climb the tallest structure you can find and jump down to the bottom, you'll get your free president

Because they are all terrible people.

Me too bro.
Cant believe I voted for that oaf.

What anime is that?

@OP

gas yourself kike shill
sage

>why are they all so mean to each other

They're loser misfits, they don't have any friends and don't know how to communicate properly with each other. They start getting along with each other towards the end through wacky hijinks, overall not a bad anime.

Haganai

That sounds oddly familiar. I’ll give it a try.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let this guy use the nuclear codes.

welcome newfriend

@117365016
you want this, right? too bad, not for you!

click on the post number if you want to quote it

Just like Drumpf voters

@117366950
not for you

I paid for my sins

I still believe this thing

I think he knows, he is just withholding (you)'s

>RUSSIA
>VOTING

SHIT VODKA NIGGER YOU HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY, FIRST THE COMMIES NOW THE MOBSTERS.

GO EAT SHIT YOU SHIT-HOLE ROTTEN STATE

>russian
>wants refund

it is waiting for you in the trunk of my spurgomobile, comrade putin will show you the way...

I want to believe

Implying Hilary would have been who any of us would have voted for.
Trump was going to be ass.
Hilary was going to be ass.
Literally no one who wasn't memeing or insane thought either of them would be the BEST presidents in the world. Sure, they might've done some good, but each was destined to fuck up.
BUCKLE UP BOYS. FOUR YEARS.

>Trump Supporters

>tfw I donated my son's chemo money and our family's grocery money to Bernie

So Russia DID hack the voting machines.

Proof is right here folks. Trump's presidency is officially illegitimate. Sup Forums BTFO.

Bernie could have at least been calming.
Sure, nothing he wanted to pass could have passed because of the Republican majority, but at least he could have been stable.

kek

How much did Granny Goldstein run away with anyway? I missed the final amount.

1,207,141 votes
1% pop vote

No I mean that bag of shekels she took from liberal saps in her "totally for transparency" recount initiative.

I wish this was real

repeat after me drumpfies:
fuck
drumpf
and
fuck
wh*te
""""""people"""""

Fuck off shariablue

No one in their right fucking mind regrets voting Trump, especially considering the alternatives. Fuck off shariablue.

Seriously Ivan? You wanted to enter WW3 and fight for mother Russia? Obvious shill is obvious.

> Conservashits.
> drumpfags are this delusional
> how does this make you feel drumpflets?
> She won.
> Have fun paying for Drumpf's lavish lifestyle, conservatards
> Stormfags are this delusional
> being this backwards
> you're just mad that more and more white women are finding happiness with strong black men
> so hard-working people trying make a better life for themselves is mroe important than poverty, racial injustice, and environmental pollution? just because these people are brown?
> small_white_dicks.jpg

What did I miss?

>GET A R-REFUND?
Unmasked yourself as a Berner

>At least Bernie wouldn't actually do his job

I think many people are just shocked that a candidate has accomplished so much in so little time after an election. The fact that the candidate in question is someone such people dislike only makes them fear his pace that much more. Trump would have been smarter to work more a little more inconspicuously; but I will not dismiss the fact that he is doing things that do need to be done. It can also be argued that Trump may have considered that if he had worked inconspicuously he would have been labeled deceptive by the entirety of the left, rather than working in the limelight where he tends to handle things best.

You're not even an AMERICAN! From AMERICA!
Land of the FREE! Home of the TRIGGERED!

Nice filename Rahid.
Go back to scamming people you call center freak.

>refund
what did he mean by this?

nice meme. 2 months in and trump has nearly severed ties with canada, mexico, germany, russia, uk and eu. he preaches nationalism, protectiotinsm and xenophobia, wants to massively invest in the armed forces, unilaterally review and break treaties and so on.

you guys were lucky a warmonger wasn't elected into office, right?

Thanks Brazil. This is great advice, considering how you guys are definitely known for having your shit together and all.

This, smart people were with Rand

>nearly severed ties with Canada, Germany, UK

Yeah no, our relationship with those countries will be just fine going forward. Trump and Trudeau actually seemed to get along well.

As for Mexico, fuckers deserve it, we have to do something about the southern border. Russia? We're not allies anyway, plus everyone on the left seems to think Trump is secretly allied with them.

Yes, as always we greatly value and respect the opinions of third world shitskins.

in eight years you can vote for ivanka

Thats the joke

Where's your leaf gone?