Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NlXG0REiVzE
youtube.com/watch?v=mNXBfz1iVzc
youtube.com/watch?v=OYejuINUfYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is it evidence of a lake?

>shitskins in space
hopefully never

What makes you think the secret government doesn't already have bases on mars?

Old news already terraformed has atmosphere and aliens with secret gubmint space project

I saw a cool pic of aliens there but can't locate it except for the youtube vid too bad so sad polcucks

Have you seen Buzz Aldrin's instagram?

Is there at least some ore to mine? If not, only billionaires will pay to be irradiated there.

>mfw Marsfags
Fuck Mars, I'll be chilling in my balloon colony over Venus

Mars doesn’t exist, it only serves NASA's agenda. The earth is a flat disk surrounded by a crystalline dome.

No ore but it is made of Bitcoin

I know Venusian cloud cities are the edgy choice, but come on, Mars is the practical man's choice

why doesnt anyone post the face and the pryamid on mars?

>space isn't real

water erosion

when we develop better virtual reality
/thread

*argues with you*

Of course The Fallen One would say this

>666

200 years
INVEST NOW!!!

Are there swastikas?

Mars why?

And how is floating in a balloon over Venus any better then floating in deep space?

Enjoy your ugly orange ground, insufficient gravity, and noatmosphere. Meanwhile I'll be living in the clouds like a god until the day Venus is a 2nd Earth.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NlXG0REiVzE

You wouldn't need a spacesuit

Soon if Trump's budget happens.

>dump stupid climate science shit
>dump gay asteroid adventure
>dump Muslim outreach and shit tier education
>give Orion $3.7 billion

Ayy?

I'd like to see this desu. Venus is a lot closer than Mars too, and requires less fuel since you can spiral in using the sun's gravity.

youtube.com/watch?v=mNXBfz1iVzc

Master the earth's deserts before you can move to Mars' deserts

similar air pressure and gravity as earth. mild temperatures. above the clouds of venus is the most hospitable place in the solar system to humans other than earth.

Maybe we should send Turkroaches to conquer Mars.

Stop posting that stupid shit, Apollo never went through the inner Van Allen belts, it went around them.
Orion on the other hand has no specific mission like Apollo had, so it has to be a hardier spacecraft that can handle a wide variety of mission profiles.

youtube.com/watch?v=OYejuINUfYk

Until the sulfuric acid eats your balloon and you fall in. What is the longest any balloon has stayed aloft on earth?

a warm day on mars is the coldest day in antarctica, it's not mild, sir. Mars will kill you quickly unless you surround yourself in a bubble of Earth atmosphere, temperature and climate. Don't be a naive schmuck.

I always been a fan of Venus over Mars

We terraformed the interior of Mars to look like Earth. We are there right now.

Dude that's a horrible idea they'll mutate to actual human like creatures and eventually we'll have to send solders spliced with paki/pajeet DNA to fight off the Roach hordes.

Never. Space is fake.

Eddie Bravo is objectively less of a shill than both Alex Jones and Rogan.

ESA will land there with an EU sponsored mission in 2033, well before Murrica and before China.

Venus colonization would require three things. 1. A shield that both reduces the amount of sunlight and radiation Venus recieves. 2. A way to thin venus heavy poisonous atmosphere. 3. A fuckton of water.

how about a giant vaccum tube to suck all of it out into space?

>Planet with low gravity
>basically no magnetosphere
>Radiation enoght to make you shine like a christmas
NO

Mars has plenty of metal but also has something much more valuable in the form of water ice. Water is one of the most valuable materials in space since it can easily become fuel, breathing air, water for plants and radiation shielding. The best part is you just need to find ice and melt it.

Cydonia called, they want their hill back.

You forgot the real killer problem, spinning Venus up so that it doesn't have a 3000 hour long days. Even in a cloud city that's an issue

Just move from the dark side to kight, to have a comfortable daylight hours.

literally a bunch of dicks on mars

Where you get these pics?
Top tier wallpaper matrerial

>mars doesn't real
>Mfw I see it in my telescope when ever after noticing it in the three dimensional sky with my naked eyes

FlatCucks will never recover

You see a wandering shimmering light, nothing else.

After the Moon

Whoa, this guys post ended in repeating numbers that makes it so true, epic, and screencap worthy. Fuck man this confirms everything.

I bet you scream CHEMICAL RELEASE instead of I'M CUMMING. Goddamn cia fags.

>calls me a ciafag while promoting NASA propaganda
Rethink your life you fucking mongoloid.