How are you staying sane these days Sup Forums?

I used to laugh at conspiracy theories, but ever since the 2016 election I've gone too deep down the rabbit hole. The thing is, I don't "feel" insane or "deplorable."

I'm the only person that voted for Trump in my circle of friends and family, and it's all because I woke up to the fact that certain interests really ARE trying to destroy western civilization.

It currently pains me to be around people that aren't "redpilled." I just don't get how they can't see what's going on right before them. I USED to be just like them but reached my current point after simple logic, investigation and critical thinking. All they can do is scream about Trump being Hitler and RUSSIA, when all it takes to see through the bullshit is one second of introspective thinking.

>Illegal immigration is legal and should be encouraged

All you have to do is ask WHY and the entire argument crumbles. It's NOT legal or okay.

>It's okay to be racist against whites but not anybody else

How is this fair or rational? Just THINK about how that sounds.

>Russia is evil, putin is the most powerful man in the world and hacked the election

Just ask for the evidence, and ask WHY the media is pushing this narrative so hard without any. It should be THAT easy to break this brainwashing.

>The host country should change itself for the immigrants, the immigrants shouldn't assimilate to the country

This is completely ass-backwards, basically saying 2+2 = 5. I just don't understand how this became accepted.

HOW can anybody believe this shit when all you have to do is ask simple questions and realize how retarded it all is?

How the fuck am I supposed to stay sane when the rest of the fucking nation is crazy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0p1UFiNiOek
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm spouting conspiracy stuff 24/7 and just pretend to be ironic.

I've tried doing that when I can't stay quiet during an incredibly misguided discussion but worry people will start catching on that I really believe in this stuff.

I mean fuck, most people just think MK ULTRA was giving people free LSD as part of a wacky experiment instead of torture, kidnapping, killing and brainwashing civilians.

I take my medicine like a good scrub. It makes all the bad thoughts go away. Sometime when I'm alone I see the ghosts in the room and the demons flying in the night sky outside. I can't cry because then they will hear me. So I sit here in my darkened house shivering. Hoping they don't come back. But I know they will come back soon. The goblins will always send them to take you away. Always.

In general take a Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy approach on life.

Just realize everything progresses to its absolute extreme because society always needs to be moving forward. Because if you did not move forward you do not grow.

Take the LGBTQP movement.

They start out with a sincere idea and movement, "Let gay people be." This was back when gays could be sent to prison and castrated. While, they got some support, which lead to offices being set up and people being employed. People worked, spoke to larger and larger groups of people, they had spokesmen and politicians. But then they got their way, homosexuality was no longer illegal. However, people still need jobs. You cannot have an office without workers and workers need work.

So, now what? While, they want to now be treated the same. After all, people should be able to do what they want, but they only want to do it if offer people do it. Nothing was stopping gays from making their own marriage, no they needed to take marriage from other people. Because what is the point of having something if other people don't want it? So they raised more money, opened more offices, and hired more people. More politicians, more speeches, and more work to be done.

Now this cycle continues, and when they succeed they need to find more work. Now, I can say that I am a transexual, soon I can probably just claim to be a Space-African from somewhere in the vicinity of Betelgeuse.

Just grab a drink and go with it. Once you except how stupid people are, including those in charge, then it all seems rather amusing.

There's such an abundance of leaked intelligence and declassified information now (MK ULTRA, Operation North Woods, 9/11 documents) that I personally think you'd have to be crazy to just look the other way and NOT do independent research and ask questions.

>You cannot have an office without workers and workers need work.

I think this basically explains a large part of identity politics overall. Why can't people find some other fucking jobs though? The left takes away coal mining and industrial jobs every day and doesn't seem to have a problem with it.

That's the thing! But we're seen as the crazy ones.

It's fucking maddening. I've literally seen people mock Russia and China for having a propagandized media, corrupt politicians and unscrupulous intelligence agencies then laugh when I ask how the U.S. differs.

Jesus

Don't panic.

>It currently pains me to be around people that aren't "redpilled." I just don't get how they can't see what's going on right before them. I USED to be just like them but reached my current point after simple logic, investigation and critical thinking. All they can do is scream about Trump being Hitler and RUSSIA, when all it takes to see through the bullshit is one second of introspective thinking.
same user, its like they take the status quo for granted without even CONSIDERING things might be different than they've been taught
i do think slowly, more and more people are waking up to reality though

youtube.com/watch?v=0p1UFiNiOek

by regularly consuming alcohol

It works both ways. Everyone is pretty much marching to the extremes in the name of work.

What are spy agencies supposed to do, they need to spy and find enemies. So they spy and find enemies.

There are countless examples of humans taking everything to the extreme. I mean we have an uninhabitable island full of giant stone heads. Then, whenever somebody speaks out enough about how we should just be nice to each other we nail them to a tree.

the only real advice you'll ever need

You ever say something redpilled or even slightly "off color" and see brainwashed libshits snap and completely try to shut it down immediately like they are afraid or something? It's fucking weird

It's like a Pavlovian response, I can't really explain it

>Nothing was stopping gays from making their own marriage, no they needed to take marriage from other people

lolwat

Did straight marriage stop existing in Norway the day the first homos exchanged legally valid marriage vows?

"YOU R PART OF THE PROBLEM!!!!!!111!"

etc

I am from America, but in the US the arguments were.

>Gays shouldn't get married.
>Gays should be allowed to marry.

South Park oddly touched on this pretty well.

>Why don't we give gay people all the rights of heterosexuals but just call it gay marriage (aka Civil Unions). Promptly to be shut down by both sides.

This is another reason why people will always progress to extremes rather than just being nice to each other.

I just do my job. Slow and steady. I stopped worrying about things I can't change in a single moment. That would be a waste of brain potential. Rather focus on things that you can improve and you will see that you are actually taking your part in making things better on a macro level too, instead of pointless talking and arguing about how things are fucked up. That's the real redpill out there that helped me dealing with thoughts similar to yours. Good luck to you.

But the thing is, that's what those seeking to destroy the West want. They WANT us to just go about our lives, too busy with anything else while they manipulated everybody and everything. This is what makes me panic, there's nothing that we can do unless a Sup Forumstard becomes president or CIA director or some shit. I hope Trump really is fighting for the people but I don't always know.

If the people in power wanted, they could read this thread, find each and every one of us and kill us before we even knew it. The power they have is astounding.

But you aren't going to get someone you like as president of CIA director.

>The major problem—one of the major problems, for there are several—one of the many major problems with governing people is that of whom you get to do it; or rather of who manages to get people to let them do it to them.
To summarize: it is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it.
To summarize the summary: anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Presidents are going to convince people they should be president. The CIA director is going to be someone who convinces others he is a CIA director. How? by doing what presidents or CIA directors are supposed to do, and with each cycle it becomes more specific and more extreme.

I feel you . Almost over dosed on red pills from pol but it was for the best . But to stay completely sain I smoke weed .it sucks because now in a faggit for smoke the good good but yea

ive truly given up.
my close friends, who are good thinkers otherwise, embrace the bluepill wholeheartedly. i don't wish to alienate myself further, so what's the point...

I feel again like I'm going insane.
I thought I got a grip on it.

The trick is to never go outside.

A civil union isn't a marriage, dumbass.

The government was literally stopping the gays from making their own marriages, hence the bazillions of lawsuits.

"Gays should be allowed to marry" -> gays are allowed to marry -> REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If you can't get straight married in 2017 America that's because you can't find a single girls that likes you. Not because of "the gays."

OP, if the red-pilled people controlled politics, it would suck even worse that things suck now. And that's true whether or not the red pill is true. Just ask yourself if you would want the government to actually be controlled by Sup Forums autists and Nazis. Cause that's what it would actually be. There is no reserve of noble, intelligent Nazis out there somewhere that would virtuously rule the nation. What you see is what you get. Even the original Nazi leaders were mostly weird perverts and cranks, plus a few like Goebbels who bought their own bullshit. So be thankful that more people aren't red-pilled. It preserves social stability and thus, your ability to get food and healthcare. And it lets you have free thoughts without having some autist denounce you to the secret police for being a free-thinker and then getting executed. In the blue pill society, at least thinking freely is tolerated. That would not be the case if Nazis ruled.

weak b8 m8

nah, just truth. present society, for all its problems, is 1000000000 times better than what it would be like if the "red-pilled" ran the show. And that's true regardless of if the red pills are true or not.