ISRAEL LITERALLY STARTING WWIII IN THIS VERY CURRENT YEAR

Israel just took out the head of Syrian AA system while he was driving in his vehicle, near Quneitra in the Golan Heights. (Not published on English sites yet, but it's all over kikestani news)
Meanwhile,
>Speaking on Israel public radio Sunday morning, Liberman said, "The next time the Syrians use their air defense systems against our airplanes, we will destroy all of them without thinking twice."

Assad now has to make a desicion that will change Syria's future forever. If he retaliates for this strike, Israel will BTFO Syria into decimation.

ITS ON.

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.778218
rt.com/news/381303-israel-threatens-syria-defense/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Assad now has to make a desicion
Assad doesn't make decisions in Syria for years. it's Putin's decision only.

and you are still here?
half the cunt is evacuating
my m8 from lod just got a swiss refugee visa

And now, we wait. let's see if Assad has the balls to do something about it.

FUCKING STOP RUINING THE WORLD
>REEEEEEEEEEEE

yes juden, remove kebab, we'll be right behind you

I say, get on your back baby and wet up because I am coming in raw with no chaser

Good. Get gassed.

> OYYY VEY YOU SYRIANS
> DON'T YOU DARE DEFEND YOURSEEEELVES AGAINST OUR EEEEIRSTRIKES
> JUST LEEEET US BOMB YOU

It's really hard to defend Israel when they do shit like this

>no source

When will muslims realize Isreal is going to kick their ass every time? Surely they must be sick of it by now.

This threat is actually more serious than most realize, the initiation of the war where Isreal basically kicked the shit out of the entire middle east alone in less than a week was initiated by the same thing they're threatening. They knocked out all the air defense then invaded. Assad is surely aware of this

>WWIII
>Dune Coons vs Kike commandos
>Dune Coons lose we win
>Kike Commandos get fucked then we dues vult and take the holy land for our own

We call that a win/win

SLAUGHTER ALL JEWS WORLDWIDE

DESTROY THE JEW OVERLORDS

NO MERCY

If someone is a threat, we'll take him down. If they try to harm us while we do it, we'll make sure that they won't try to do it again. Isn't that how you should act in a war?

Good, fuck the Arabs.

Good Arab = dead Arab

Hit them hard, Jewbros.

>real fake news
Link to something? I can always use a translator.

It's just a really stupid statement to make. You're bombing them, but warning them not to retaliate for the bombing. It's kind of...eh.

Doesn't Syria have S-300s? If not then they'll surely make a push to get them if this is true. The consequences of that would be extremely complex, far beyond defending Syria from Turkish air strikes.

Nevermind, I found something.

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.778218

rt.com/news/381303-israel-threatens-syria-defense/

>Israeli minister threatens to destroy Syrian air defenses

You know, I actually kind of like Israel, but I can't help but feel as if their and NATO's strategy in Syria has really, really backfired on them.

By backing the opposition, they have effectively turned the situation in Syria to one where either option will bite them in the ass.

If the opposition wins, Syria will almost certainly be turned into a shitpot Caliphate that will go marching into Israel at the first opportunity.

If the SAA wins, Syria will have been completely pushed into the arms of Iran and Russia, and will essentially turn into one big military base for those nations, which will eventually go marching into Israel.

The fuck do these jews think they are doing

are you an idiot
Israel's population hasn't budged in 50 years, meanwhile the population of the neighboring countries has gone up 5x
This is an unsustainable state of affairs

Israel would be destroyed if they provoked a war, the US wouldn't deploy troops to Israel, you attacked them every time they did that in the past.

Haaretz is a far left fucking Washpost type of rag.

>attacking Russia

Pretty sure they say the exact same thing about you, Shlomo.

nice try, has.

I didn't realize israel is at war with syria

Find a better source then you fucking leaf. No one else has linked to anything about this.

Did you read it? It isn't an opinion piece. The only spin I see possible in it is bringing the dead officer's actual role into question.

I heard Madagascar is the safest place to be when WW3 breaks out

>Island populated by crossbred abos and africans

Should be easy pickings.

I look forward to posting in /sg/ threads where we use google maps to locate Israeli military assets for Hezbollah death-troops to swarm.

Good Jude

The "marching on Israel" part is the weak link here. It can't be very well marched into.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan

I can't get off my dragon dildo to go look for one :(

well the big thing is we need to weak the islamists right? So if we split up the middle east again and give some of it to the Russians they will be perfectly ok with us taking out the Saudis.. which we totally need to do. The middle east needs to be controlled by the west. they obviously can't handle it themselves.

when i am in Rio I try to invite blacks to shabbats that I know around the area, tell them its "free food"
Jews don't know how they are getting them and cant say no because that makes it seem racist and eating with somebody makes people grow closer so I hope to see a few Jewprincess/Black bull relationships forming up.
Its popcorn.

>half the cunt is evacuating

Tell us more KIKE what's the end game?

You know very well what I mean.

syria shot down a Israeli jet first

Israel won't stop until every country that ever opposed them is destroyed. Reminder that allowing Israel to exist means the deaths of billions of people and endless problems for everyone else in the world.

So either the Jewish Overlords get overthrown or Sand Niggers get BTFO.

Where's the downside?

That we're their greatest allies, and all the refugees. There is endless downside. Israel wants the rest of the world fucked as revenge.

Damn Russia is going to rip you a new one

>ISRAEL LITERALLY STARTING WWIII IN THIS VERY CURRENT YEAR

About fucking time

No matter who wins if a few Jews and Sandy Cunts die on both sides then it's worth the infantile downsides.

Yet again, the Jews thirst for gentile blood.

That'll be three world wars you demons have started.

Israel siding with ISIS and acting as ISIS air force.

LOL

That sure will make you guys look good in the eyes of the world.

I hope trump realises how useless you cunts are and stop proping the illegal state of israel, even orthodox jews agree Israel is a illegal state, not to mention you guys hated Jesus the true messia.

Burn in hell kikes

>t. Muhhamad Juan Al-Moor

Lol is that the only stupid stuff this board have on portuguese and spanish?

We fucking killed the moors idiot. the moors are arabs try marroco and alegeria.

go cut some baby dick and suck it

Every single jew needs to be exterminated.

They are a menace and constantly cause wars.

Jews are disgusting!

What a moron, why did he drive as close to a hostile border? Maybe it's better for Syria to have another leader of the AA, who is more competent. >forever. If he retaliates for this strike, Israel will BTFO Syria into decimation.
If he retalites and Isreal hits russian troops, it's easy to tell, what will happen to isreal. Everybody knows, that they are lost, if faced with an actual military froce.

The only reason Israel is getting away with this unprovoked instigation is Syria being in the midst of a civil war.

The fucking kikes are literally punching the country while they're already down and going neener neener you can't do anything about it

Holy fucking shit israelis are scum

Israel won't go down so easily, they have kept the syrians out of the Golan Heights for decades. They will smash Hezbollah and the arab army

Of course they would. They'd be fighting an army exhausted and depleted from 5 years of civil war. That's the only reason they're even doing this. They're trying to provoke syria into defending themselves so that Israel has justification for an invasion to depose Assad. That is literally what they're doing here.

The best action for Syria would probably be negotiating for the Russian air force to secure Syria's air space (in exchange for some kind of concessions/deals/whatever). Israel will fuck with Syria, but they won't fuck with Russia.

this is now Syria General

Fucking jews, i swear...

theres starting to be so many (((uninvited))) quests in Syria. interesting stuff

>Israel violates Syrian airspace to conduct an attack
>Syria legitimately defends it's airspace
>Israel pissed

Israel now showing it's true intent in the Syrian war. All the denying of military support for ISIS and other Jihadist groups proving to be a lie. Will the next incursion on Syrian airspace be met with the S400? I fucking hope so.

Yeah, the jews aren't stuipid. They will definetly use this chaos to their advantage. They desperatley want Hezbollah out of Lebanon and to keep the Iranian sphere of influence away from it. Iran has been looking for further accsess to the lebanese territory for decades.

Next big middle-eastern conflict = Lebanon?