Do liberals honestly believe that all races are equal and that we have same amount of intellect...

Do liberals honestly believe that all races are equal and that we have same amount of intellect? When I was a kid I looked at black people as inferior just by observing their behaviour and comparing them to whites and asians.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/lasselom/?hl=nb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if you took a closer look at their behavoir you would realize its the same as calling a retarded person "special". They still actively think they are different, thats why they try so hard to make them look like humans.

Tabula rasa, liberals fundamentally believe in nurture more than nature. So if niggers are broken it must necessarily have to do with society, which could be true in part(meth addicted white trash exists and is not much better), but not necessarily be the only explanation, especially when dealing with emergent group behavior that can't be studied on the individual basis.

But... why? We can't change their fundamental biology. Africans will eventually reach our intelligence, but not in a thousand years. When they have caught up to our current intelligence we will be way ahead of them

Liberalism is a disease of the mind that can only survive in a society of all White, or all Asian people because Whites and Asians are productive enough that Liberals can live off the fat that these productive societies produce. If we were all equal, why can't black societies be on par with the west and the east?

Is that thegoldenone?

No, it's Lasse Matberg

same reason why a mother dresses up her progeria vegetable children in little outfits.

I also think that liberalism is poisonous and will lead to destruction if not stopped.

They prob do but they aint right lol

I was kidding. Thegoldenone is ugly as shit.

Why does your mother pretend you´re as special as your older brother? It´s just sentiments man.

Unfortunately face gains don't exist, and the golden sperg with have FAS face for his entire life

He looks like a mix between a pig and a dog.

this guy won genetic lottery fuck sake

When I looked at blacks as a kid it was in a fucking National Geographic magazine. Not the case anymore, FML

Holy shit that guy is the most manly specimen of human male I've ever seen

We won't exist in a thousand years.

instagram.com/lasselom/?hl=nb

Why do you think that?

>lefftenant in military
>hunting obviously

low self esteem intensifies

im not a jealous man, but holy shit lucky cunts like this guy makes me go into full /r9k/ mode

>Do liberals honestly believe that all races are equal and that we have same amount of intellect

Liberals don't believe race exists while simultaneously treating minorities like they cannot take care of themselves.

Why would you say they will reach Scandinavian intelligence levels? There is no evolutionary stress on them to become smarter. The only reason they would become more intelligent is if the intelligent among them outbred the stupider specimens. But this is not the case.

I didn't know David Bowie was this buff.

Never skip face day

they believe in race as a privilege or oppression by those who judge others based on skin

they don't take any crime, IQ, culture, health, anything really, they don't look at those stats, they don't exist and don't matter to them, all they see is victim and perpetrator because whitey is mean.

You and me both, my dude.

No flag
They lie to them selves
>Look after the niggers didn't vote for bjernie on reddit, I don't got them saved
Then they show their true colors, laysists as fug

Like womyn virtue projection, often young men, that try to get into grill pants
>They are doing it all wrong
>Womyn don't want cucks
>They want strong men that tell them what to do

Is like this fucking female cop here, she has caused hell for 3 years soon, ending in a guy hanging him self, because of her illegal wall.

She has been bitching me non stop, and abused all power she can, she has a cuck husband that walks in fucking pink sweaters, the shekel pig

A few months back, I realized what it was
There outside my window, throwing snow not to wake the dog
>user
>user.....
>anoooooon....

Fuck, so that was all it was about all along, she is not happy, she has dog, but smells wolf. A wolf that never backs down, and this makes her crazy

sliding but relevant, you must understand this with women. I also acted shit nazi on another one, she came before we you know, she is in her 30ies, and was wet like a 17 yo that has seen a big one for her first time......
>They should be protected from them self
Unusual, outside my window like 2 in the night, lights still on, husband gone

I actually regret not fucking her

What you have to understand about modern leftists and liberals is that they are consciously and subconsciously obsessed with placing groups of people into one of two categories; oppressors and the oppressed. They believe that the "oppressors" are in their privileged position only because they have been actively keeping down the oppressed and if only an end was put to the "oppression", then the oppressed would flourish. They will dogmatically refuse to accept that certain elements of evolution and genetics might account for the success of the "oppressors". Now of course it's true that in history you'll find instances where certain groups were deliberately kept down, it would be ignorant to deny that, but the fundamental flaw in liberal thinking is the egalitarian notion that all groups, right across the planet, have the same potentiality, the same capacity for success, and that you can take various groups from all sorts of cultures and environments, and you can then stick them in the same society and there would be no discernible difference in their performance. It doesn't take a Nobel prize to see this isn't how things have panned out.

>Do liberals honestly believe that all races are equal and that we have same amount of intellect
They are in denial. If they saw the truth they would not believe it.

Remember how they are all told that they are special, and unique. When you challenge equality, you also threaten them personally.

>OMG guys us whites are so intelligent, nig-nogs are so inferior
>white nations are the only ones who allows fags to marry, openly mock Christ, promote feminism and let children be mutilated and fooled that they can be the opposite gender

Yeah, really using those 100IQ points to their fullest arent ya ?

IGNORE SODOMITE ORDERS

as a kid, I didn't think about races being inferior or superior, it just didn't occur to me. I knew black people were different, they had different music and were better at sports (I was big on the NFL and NBA as a kid), I just didn't think about average IQs or crime rates

At some point when I was like 13 I realized that black people have bad cultural habits, my black friends were more likely to get in trouble in school and/or just not go to school at all, and they were more likely to want to drink alcohol which I was not down for at 13 years old

You're strawmanning him.

You know full well that Jews are the ones that primarily push for those things. Only the dumbest and/or naive whites believe in them.

What the fuck is wrong with these girls? People who think rape is okay are rapists. It's codified in law. People go to jail for it. WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT

Then what does it say about whites that they willing fall for the jews tricks? Face it, a drug dealer needs users to exist, the Jew is only as powerful as you make him and whites love what the jew provides.

Me and my friends would also view and see Mexicans as orcs, mainly because they would walk around in packs sagging their jeans and being aggressive plus speaking poor English.