ShareBlue is invading the comments section on Jontron's new video

youtube.com/watch?v=aIFf7qwlnSc

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Serp3n/status/842800912787738624
youtu.be/5ecEb4tEPic?list=PLrqFBuCvfNBtMz0z2Ui37EsrzudQ6dMje
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All the top comments are probably jontron

The I don't watch jontron because he is black is a meme referring to a joke comment he posted about donkey years ago

Also look at the like ratio

Holy shit he's doubling down
Who would have thought a half-Iranian is advocating for white supremacy

Heighten the contradictions in order to hasten it's resolution.

We will soon see a day without liberals.

iranians are aryan

Iranians are whiter than non-spanish medshits.

>ShareBlue
who?

CTR rebranded

They never knew why the new program was called Youtube "RED"
First pewdiepie, now jontron, next Markiplier will be dropping huge redpills for our youth worldwide

Literally said nothing wrong, and pointed out how garbage the media is. Good job.

I subbed to this nigger. Glad he's pushing against the fucking bullshit.

>YouTube
>red logo
>literally hosting redpille youtubers
it makes sense...

Liked and subscribed. No, seriously. Very good response without bending over and sucking the SJW dick but defending his position in respectable manner.

With that said, fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

and they masked it all by pretending to be the pro LGBT Jewtube. Truly this is a new era for us goyim

bump, fuck shareblue shills

Too bad JT is going back to push Jew propaganda through video games.

guys, show your support for him by liking the video, we can't let the shariablue dislikebots win
based jontron didn't even apologize and the comments are a fucking civil war right now

holy shit he's gone all out in this one. Fucking amazing how a vidya youtuber got pushed so far that he is dropping redpills everywhere

the comment section is filled with cancer. We need to downvote cancer comments as well as dropping facts and statistics without trolling

one example of cancer:
>You still didn't explain why America's demographics changing is a problem, something that Destiny was trying to get out of you for the entire debate.

>"Anytime someone brings up an uncomfortable statistic you freak out" Try again, Jon. You can't have any "honest discussion" over made up clearly racist "statistics".

Can I get a speedy run-up on the jontron stuff?

Double down on what? He backtracked on everything he said then presented a completely different argument. He said in the debate that discrimination literally doesn't exist, now he's saying "I know discrimination exists." Nowhere did he advocate for white supremacy.

I have only a basic gestalt.

Eh.. he went the sensible route. No reason to go full "Gas the kikes, race war now".

It's always the bronies, self-portraits, cartoons and furfags in the comments that are always the cucks.

Jontron is more our guy

That'll do me mate, I just dont want to get sucked into a rabbit hole of looking shit up right before I have to go to work or I'd look myself. Is this different to when he was a 'Nazi' a few months ago got supporting Trump?

he got in a talk with a twitch fag named Destiny and the left thinks Jon is some racist now by using statistics that prove blacks commit more crime than whites. Destiny then uses jew tactics to try to paint jontron as a white supremacist and deflects everything Jon says, because thats all he does is deflect and re-mold his opinion. Jon isnt a political debater, so he just doesnt back up some points and shit. Destiny thinks he put the smack down. He then opens himself to debate actual political debaters like NakedApe, Sargon and got his asshole completely ruined. Jon then doubles down on his opinion, because, well, its his motherfucking opinion that he formulated based on the facts.

im pretty sure Destiny is being paid by Shareblue to try to out Youtubers to get them banned or paint them as racists to destroy their subscriptions and sponsors

nobody actually thinks that

Have a (You) for the write up

Now Destiny got BTFO by Sargoy by revealing his corporate pro-slavery views while shitting on blue collar jobs.

>anybody who doesn't have the same views as me is shareblue

Sounds alot like

>anyone who doesn't agree with me is racist

What does this remind you of?
To be honest, those are all normies who are disturbed by his outlandish comments. Not everyone is white. And not everyone wants to genocide people of color.

systemic discrimination vs individual discrimination. 1st doesnt exist second does. if you say the first is a non problem the left tries to make it look like you said no one said something discriminatory ever.

We should help him get more subscribers would be funny.

Good lord, how ridiculous. It doesn't surprise me one bit though. We all know libtards and facts don't go well together. Like its his fault the statistics show blacks do more crime or something. Jesus. Thanks

First they tell you there's no demographic change, then they tell ypu there's nothing wrong with it. Jon should just go all out and tell people that these mestizos aren't interested in integration. We're literally expected to take in the world's trash. The static thing is probably the only issue they'll be able to concretely argue. He needs to not get his stats from random jpegs. The TRS goys should send him over all the hatefacts they have available.

Even if this video wasn't brigaded, his subreddit definitely was. Anti-Jontron posts on that sub were getting like 10k upvotes before mods finally purged the site.

>fat
>jew
>"comedian"
>makes "you tube videos"

NOT EVEN ONCE

lol you're just making things up mate. He never differentiated between either of those things.

in on witch burning

>jew
???

>corporate pro-slavery
Fuck off you are poor because you are lazy

I came from a working class household and at one point was working 3 jobs, now I've got my own house. Anyone can do it if they are willing to not be lazy.

shariablue will win the hearts and minds of loser fat useless video gamers , oh no

I kinda feel sorry for the left, tbqh.
They used to be able to end peoples career over stuff like this, but it seems like the tides are turning.

>This video is unlisted

What does the kikes mean by this?

Fuck off, Jon.

The video already has a huge chunk of dislikes. I'm sure in a 4 days they'll out number Sup Forums.

Trumpshills are all over this thread, holy shit

What the fuck happened? Why is Sup Forums such a normie playground now?

That's because it's organized, it's not organic and will fade away in a few days just like his subscription loss.
Back in the day, stuff like this would end your career for good.
Now it'll just be a bit of drama until these people get bored and move on to the next target.

>Trumpshills
>Sup Forums

Fuck off zipperhead

He argued that child labor and sweatshops were good for a nation's economy and it's people.

He has it unlisted because he doesn't want it to get mixed in with his actual content.

How much does it pay to "work" as an English teacher in japan?

also, after the Sargon debate he got into a thing with Psychicpebbles and got completely BTFO by the animation community for saying retarded bullshit. he continues to be BTFO and is still talking about it on his twitter 3 days later

twitter.com/Serp3n/status/842800912787738624

Jonathan Aryan Safari is not a Jew. Yes, that's his real middle name; however, since this whole fiasco wikipedia has removed it.

I see. Thanks user.

uh-oh these people who question the sjw line arn't apologizing better complain since its the only thing sjw's know how to do

racism is correct
shareblue is so incorrect they have to be paid

> Wow you complain about normie trumping Sup Forums get the fuck out b2leddit now
> which is another Trumpshill base

Read that again. In Sargoy's stream, Destiny reveal his views that to boost economy we should bring mass immigration and give them low-income jobs and strengthen economy to cheapen iPhones and t-shirt disregarding the already poor inhabitants.
Also along the stream he say slavery like in Chinese sweatshops is okay as long as we treat them right and let them go afterward because its good for their economy. In the stream, he also said blue collar jobs featuring manual labor like construction is worst and nobody wants jobs in construction.
Destiny got BTFO and showed his true colors as an overpampered lazy suburban liberal cuck who never worked outside of streaming and carpet cleaning (which he said was the blue collar job he hated)

Why do you act like being white is a secret club and suppressing our numbers is a priority? Instead of alienating people we should be accepting others in our struggle. Persians are white.

see

I know a hero will come youtu.be/5ecEb4tEPic?list=PLrqFBuCvfNBtMz0z2Ui37EsrzudQ6dMje

Jontron + pizzagate?
What's the sitch there lads?

see

You missed my point entirely. I'm saying you're adapting leftist habits and you'll be no different from them soon. Every argument will be "shareblue" instead of debating with facts and logic.

Why is this unlisted though.

see

because he's not retarded

STOP BULLYING JONTRON REEEE

Good goy, keep sliding and saging jontron threads.

Keep isolating yourselves.

>This video is unlisted. Be considerate and think twice before sharing.

u wot m8?

He couldn't reveal his entire power level, listen to his stream with Sargon. It's clear as day that he's just presenting a more milquetoast version of his views to pacify some of his viewers.

He never backed down on the statistics thing, and I think that's the most important.

Easily over 75% of the comments being upvoted are NeoGAF posters bumrushing it.

Perhaps that's for the best. The right has traditionally lost to the left for this very reason, but Molymeme was right. The facts no longer matter to leftists. They're long past the point of calling bias in studies that disagree with their bullshit and their creation of an almost cultlike belief system and infiltration of all public outlets had given them an iron grip on culture. We can only win by using the same tactics

Guys we have PewDiePie and JonTron.

Literally all we need is a right wing vidya industry and we have the guys needed to get the word out to a mass audience.

All we have to do is make fucking games and we'll win the culture war.

>You still didn't explain why America's demographics changing is a problem,

>one culture out
>many culture in
>said many culture fled from their own culture to join the US's original culture
>not all cultures are equal
>not all ideologies are equal
>not all religions are equal
>one's belief can be objectively determined to be more positive/negative than another

I DON'T GET WHY WHITES BEING GENOCIDED ACROSS THE WESTERN WORLD MATTERS, wtf?

>pic very related

That plus he argues in favor of full on savory as long as they are freed later kek

REMEMBER, YOUTUBE COMMENTS WITH THE MOST REPLIES GET SHOWN AT THE TOP, NOT THE MOST UPVOTED ONES. ALSO, DON'T FORGET TO REDPILL /R/JONTRON

I still think these paid shill memes will hurt us in the end but I will put your post into consideration

what is share blue like correct the record shills?

Markiplier is a turbo-cuck

I'm not jon but I like the fact we a have a big time youtuber on our side.

>debate actual political debaters like NakedApe, Sargon and got his asshole completely ruined
If that's true then why is the entire alt-right on damage control? Nobody is butthurt about Ape or Sargon. Half the internet is butthurt about Destiny.

>/r/Jontron
That site is almost entirely shills at this point.

yes

Not like. Literally.

David brocks new version.

HEY KIDS WANA START HOLY WAR?

EEEECHHHHHHH

And the other half is butthurt about JonTron. Have you not been paying attention?

Want to take bets on who the next E-celeb they will target with smears?
My bet is either on Markiplier or iDubbbz.

/r/Jontron is being brigaded, look at the post history of some of the users.

lol have you seen how idubbbz and filthy frank act normally? they are PC, pro-multiculturalism asswipes

Iranians are our closest cousins, even if they got ARABED. But then so did the Spaniards, Italians, Greeks, etc.

Markiplier is a safe bet, though I could see an attempt made smaller YouTubers like Chuggaconroy. I can't imagine they'll make attempts on PeanutButterGamer or Game Grumps, since they're sort of protected in a nebulous "they were unwilling partners of evil racist JonTron, they can't be bad!" shield, unless they openly attack the left for their treatment of Jon.

Cute. Wrong, but cute.

I just changed my vote to Hillary after this argument.

god damn, this guy would be dead in the water if he wasn't charismatic at hell

You think they care? If you have a platform larger than theirs you are a target unless you give in to their demands.

All these idiots sperging out that Jon might have a different opinion have been projecting their ideals onto him all along.
It is like shipping, but political.
Yeah I can't see them attacking them either considering how far off Holly and Suzy is. I think Cr1tikal might be on the hit list and ironically h3h3 as well.