Average College student in America is $37,000 in debt (Up 6% from last year)

>Average College student in America is $37,000 in debt (Up 6% from last year)
>Americans owe $1.3 trillion in student loan debt
>Average student loan debt will increase to $45,000 in five years

Seriously, why hasn't a President started regulating this shit?
The fact that these loans are now federally backed means Colleges can charge whatever the hell they want from these naive kids.

It means little Jill's highest job expectation would be to work at the local library.

So remove federal backing and permit the market to return to equilibrium. Problem solved.

the "federal" reserve isn't federal you fucking britkike

I plan on killing myself at 40 anyways, I have a CS degree btw.

Society fucked me so I am going to fuck it right back as soon as my parents kick the bucket.

Government should either completely subsidize trades+STEM, or stop allowing college loans altogether. This shitty halfway system needs to go.

I just settled my student loans for 34¢ on the dollar.

The key is to just stop making payments. After you default and start getting litigation warnings, they'll suddenly want to settle.

It helps if you threaten to contact your state attorney general along the way.

kys leaf faggot and learn to read

i believe that you're lying

>Americans owe $1.3 trillion in student loan debt
Wall Street 1.7 trillion, Students 0

>Seriously, why hasn't a President started regulating this shit?
He literally started his own fake university to get in on the Swamp, Inc. feeding frenzy to steal money from gullible students.

Event at 34¢ on the dollar don't you have to pay it all in one lump sum to settle it? Sounds like a risky move if you don't have the funds to back it up and it might hurt your credit score.

I'm borrowing it from my grandparents. I'd rather pay them than the niggers at Navient.

Wish I could do that, I have about $56,000 and I'm only able to afford monthly payments plus a little extra but that just covers the interest and a TINY part of the principal. I feel like I'm going to be in debt forever.

The name of the president of my school is literally Schill (pronounced Shill) and our school constantly pushes retarded marxist propaganda/pronoun BS. Was just announced a while back that tuition costs would go up an extra $1000 next year in order to pay for all the womens centers and football amenities. Great.

Fuck Jews
>finish college and get a job
>parents let me live at home so that I can focus on paying off my debt
>90% of each paycheck for a year goes towards paying off my principal
>finally make what should be my final payment, but the Navient jew doesn't want to let go.
>they delay processing my payment by a few days and let a few dollars of interest accrue.
>they send me a bill for those dollars.
>I pay that bill, but they drag their feet again and let a few cents of interest accrue before processing my payment
>next month they bill me those cents
Fuck Jews.

I feel your pain. This settlement isn't my whole loan but it does cover the private portion. The federal loans are a lot more generous with hardship issues.

Yes, they do this. I've had navient people admit it's basically impossible to pay off loans.

This happens whenever you try to cancel anything, too. They drag their feet and things just "get lost".

>President started regulating this shit?

Regulating is what caused this problem in the first place you fucking stupid fuck

How do you owe 37k..get a fucking scholarship for fucks sakes, they're everywhere and extremely easy to get

>tfw my dad paid for my college and I get sit online watching millennials on Reddit and Facebook bitch and moan about their debts all day

You people are getting ripped off hard. Doesnt almost everyone have a college education in burgerland?

whose parents actually talk like that at this point? what a load of self-pitying bullshit.

and i have zero sympathy for idiots who put themselves into crippling debt because they were told to """go to college""" by (((mrs. metalcup))) in 4th grade.

32% of americans have a bachelors degree

Thats a nice amount of shekels right there

Make enough money to be stressed
Don't make enough money to clear debts

Pick both