Trump is pathetic. Fuck him and that dumbass smirk

Trump is pathetic. Fuck him and that dumbass smirk.

Trump just has better standards. Them nigs love cellulose infested asses.

>powerful woman
> No military
>lives in an Islamic Republic

My fucking sides

maybe trump didnt feel like grabbing a pussy that day

Am I going insane? Are people unable to see that Merkel has enabled & complicit to thousands of european children being raped by immigrants? Hundreds of people murdered by islam in europe, which wouldnt have happened with strong border policies?

She litterly fucked over all europeans yet they celebrate her?

Her power revolves around building an economic Fourth Reich that is starting to crumble under her own two feet.

The only Reich is the Third Reich. Fuck Merkel.

What's pathetic is how much time you waste posting this garbage.

Read the text. They literally just see her as a woman who is also a world leader, so to them she is perfect because her actions don't matter nearly as much as the optics of a woman leader. It's retarded.

>Trump was so disgusted by her that he didn't want to shake her hand during a photo-op
>Nigger is trying to rape yet another white woman

Obama felt threatened enough to wiretap her

Well look whos is putting the news out there. You expect them to tell the truth?

>The only Reich is the Second Reich
FTFY Stormweenie

Yet this place thinks that any flaws a woman has is because she is a woman and not just because she's a bad person/terrible leader. The irony.

>implying we dont want ivanka after trump

fuck off fagot

Could you imagine if Trump grabbed Merkel like Obama did?

>This just in: US Congress ashamed as Trump aggressively gropes Angela Merkel. We listen in on women's outcry Trump's misogyny put on public display for the entire world.

Fuck you, shill. Merkel is complete dog shit. A total disaster. She doesn't deserve to set foot in the Trumpenreich. Fuck you.

really makes you think

Someone post Dubya rubbing her shoulders

They'd have probably said Trump literally raped her if he did that

Correct me if I'm wrong but this new trend of calling people "sycophants". That works here, right?

I mean, all politicians that bow to other politicians to appear as lesser than or equal - they're only doing it so we don't get into a childish war over it, right? Wouldn't that make all politicians (excluding Trump) sycophants? I mean, liberals have been saying how his foreign policy is pissing everyone off, so he literally cannot be a sycophant, even if that's what he was trying to be.

HAHAHAAHA shes leaning away from obama in disgust and in the picture with trump it looks like she wants to suck him off.

>threatened

Yeah, that's it, "threatened." By a "powerful" woman. LOL.

Wouldn't these same people decry Trump as even more "sexist" than they previously said he was if he had copied Obama on this?

I bet Trump is scared by women, tough gals must scare him even more

>implying Merkel wants to be close to a man

Trump was just being considerate of the autistic cold hearted bitch.

>Fuck him and that dumbass smirk
That's no way to talk about the first Muslim president of Germany.

Trump giving Merkel space, her body language swooning toward him, seeking his attention.

Obama smothering Merkel, clearly a discomfort to her as indicated by her pushing away from his weird nuzzling.

He walked around holding hands with May, I guess she doesn't count as powerful in this context, or...?

If you call that whore-witch a person ever again i will put a nigger baby in a blender blend it up and drink it

>Sup Forums is one person

KYS

>drinking literal nigger juice

Enjoy your AIDS