Star Farm White Guilt Commerical

youtube.com/watch?v=VuyhmA5YAu8

Did pol already get to this one? 7k dislikes vs 14k likes is pretty good work

>That's right, childless overweight white beta male, forget about having a family and improving your life, it's YOUR responsibility to fix the problems of the world.
>Blacks and mexicans keep having kids, while you have none, and it's YOUR responsibility to pay for them. JUST LOOK AT THIS MEXICAN TRANNY WHO DROPPED OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL. THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM, GOY
>Paying 25k in taxes already isn't enough, goy
>White people do 100x more to support clean energy and animal rights than any other group on the planet, but ITS NOT ENOUGH GOY, now open up your checkbook to pay for (((administrative costs))) of fraudulent charities under the pretense of moral self-righteousness

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=94&v=VuyhmA5YAu8
youtube.com/watch?v=aFPcsYGriEs
youtube.com/watch?v=TQNRKXzI80A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is so bad i'm going to puke

BAD GOY THINK OF THE MEXICAN TRANNY DROP OUTS AND POLAR BEARS

it's kind of accurate though
the white man does his daily duties and enjoys his hobbies
meanwhile all the smelly degenerates are just waiting there and expecting him to fix their shit

Respectful bump for the op

kek

Shouldve gotten the dog

>volunteering is bad

Nice edge

It is absolutely accurate. It normalizes being an altruistic cuck and makes you feel guilty if you aren't one

>being guilted into cleaning up the shit of irresponsible minorities, as if it's your civic duty as a responsible white man to save the world, thus perpetuating the problems that are destroying western civilization
>volunteering

How was this white guilt?

All those people living off his taxes. Damn that was moving.

jesus FUCKING christ

You niggers better get in the comment section and start shilling hard

this is unfucking believable

SHILL IT

DOWNVOTE

THUMBS DOWN NORMALFAG COMMENTS
THUMBS UP POLACKS

DO YOUR PART

feeling guilty for not helping your fellow people user?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=94&v=VuyhmA5YAu8

DISLIKE VIDEO
DISLIKE NORMALFAG COMMENTS
LIKE POLACK COMMENTS

DON'T TAKE THIS SHIT LYING DOWN ANONS

god fucking damn it

On the other hand it shows how much all of community is being supported by whites.

Anyway,lets shill just a little

>It's the white man's fault I dropped out of school
>It's the white man's fault the polar bears are going extinct
>It's the white man's fault I got caught robbing that old man on the street
>You'll feel less guilty, if you just give us your money, goy! We promise it'll be safe with us, until it reaches its ***intended destination*** :^)

Well done so far

>Hey white man you got to fix the worlds problems because everyone else is too much of a retard to do it themselves

>Yeah white boi pay for all these black and hispanic dropouts,good boi now get ye wife to be cuck'd boi,good boi.Remember,you shouldnt have kids,you must do ALL yourself,now open that paycheck up,thats right boi.

>WHITE PEOPLE HERE TO SAVE THE DAY AGAIN

>FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE....OKAY WHITE PEOPLE HELP PLEASE

>I plead not white-guilty, your chosenite honor.

>THIS IS SO FUCKING PATRONIZING AS SHIT. AS A BROWN LATINO IM SO FUCKING MAD THAT THE BURDEN IS ALWAYS ON THE WHITE MAN. "THE WHITE MAN MUST BE GUILTY, THE WHITE MAN MUST PAY, THE WHITE MAN MUST HAVE ALL THE BURDEN, THE WHITE THE WHITE THE WHITE ITS ALWAYS THE FUCKING WHITE" THIS DEPICTS US MINORITIES AS PARASITES, AS INEPT PEOPLE WHO CANT WIPE THEIR OWN ASSES, THIS SORT OF SHIT PROMOTES THE IDEA THAT WE ARE WEAK MOOCHERS WHO CANT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR SHIT. WTF. IF AS A MINORITY THIS DOESNT INFURIATE YOU THEN YOU ARE SICK. I JUST ADOPTED 2 FUCKING PUPPIES AND I SPONSOR AN AFRICAN KID, AND IM FUCKING LATIN AMERICAN.

What's with this new wave of incredibly perverse emotionally manipulative advertisements from major corporations?

The Apple one over Christmas was another example of this, a two minute long extremely sappy piece of propaganda.
youtube.com/watch?v=aFPcsYGriEs

This stuff is emotionally abusive material designed to prey on dissatisfied atomized people who are upset by the deteriorating conditions in the United States. This stuff is sick and evil, the people making these things are very very disgusting individuals.

>you can lift the weight of caring by doing

or just stop caring

BUMPP

Holy shit, this is a """familiar image""" there is another commercial in the same subway set with the white man getting cucked. This is some deep psychological shit going on here.
youtube.com/watch?v=TQNRKXzI80A

>Maybe some association juxtaposition?

>Subway = Submission?

Public transportation is one of the few instances where respectable people are forced to share proximity with poors. That's probably why it pops up, because consciously or not most people understand it to be true.

By sending these messages in that context, it is "priming" the message of SJW cuckoldry by accessing the latent subconscious feelings of guilt regular people have when they are in such a situation on public transport.

These ads are sick because they hijack altruistic instincts we used to use to keep the tribe strong, and instead use it to financially ensalve people and get them to agree to support outgroups who don't give a fuck about them and will only take take take and then still resent you for it.

It's perfect for the SJW culture of the current year

Sappy shit that grabs your emotions will keep you fixated on the ad and then they flash the product/brand at the end and it gets embedded in your subconscious. Works very well on weak minded, impressionable goys

yeah, kick that nigga!

this is true. People often say white people are damaged. But it's so easy to manipulate people into doing what you want. The minorities don't have a better track record here - selling each other to the massa and accepting all the rules they set.

It's normal to assume that "the environment" is beyond what you can change. That's a heavy tactic these people use - they make it appear as if there is a natural law that requires the submission when it's all nothing more than an illusion.

>That's a heavy tactic these people use - they make it appear as if there is a natural law that requires the submission when it's all nothing more than an illusion

Excellent, succinct point

The scitzophrenia is really destroying Greg's life and free time. They said they force him to volunteer or else they'd kill his football buddies.

kek

more yt comments

>This video in short: everyone in the world that isn't a "white male" is a helpless baby and "white males" need to work on all of them. I think leftists came to the point they started believing their own propaganda. Just like Goebbels wanted. Also this name "state farm". It's spot on. Milking white men off money to give it away to everyone else. Meanwhile, white men in USA are the only group without any student or employment helping programs.

>Damn, Louis C.K. truly is a cuck

>Niggers are parasites. Instead of giving them our hard earned money, why don't we exterminate them instead?

Greg should have pulled out an AR instead

Altruism is something that doesn't exist anymore in Western society, isn't it?

>Sees guy walking along with people/animals in distress
>"OMG! Theres a nigger and a spic kid among them!"
>"I wouldnt help them because niggers/SJW's!"

You faggots wouldn't help anyone even if said people were the the prime example of the "aryan race" or your neighbors lol. Why? Because you are selfish pricks. No hate, Im one as well, just more honest about it.

>note: "Kalmar union" fags are light years ahead of us on this one and thats why they make us all look like bums (burguers included).

GTFO bums survive quite well off the charity of suckers in the West

Go to non-white countries to see what a lack of altruism looks like. Whites are far and away the most charitable, and it is a sign of their weakness that is leading to their downfall

Should've ended with him blowing his faggot brains out

>Altruism is something that doesn't exist anymore in Western society, isn't it?

And it's because of diversity. Altruism is something that's for your tribe and not a bunch of hostile intruders that only look for ways to fleece you and shit on you afterwards for being a sucker.

The white man's burden is alive and well.

No. Its because we are all selfish pricks. The "diversity" argument is just an excuse.

Im not only talking about giving money. Im talking about help in general. You can very well volunteer just to feed the poor at the cost of your own labor for a couple of hours. I dont do it either. Im a selfish prick. And thats it, but I sure as hell dont lie about it.

>"..cause of diversity", lol pls

That's called projection, meanwhile studies support my position.

>Altruism is something that doesn't exist anymore in Western society, isn't it?

No, it exists to a dangerous extent.

this looks like the Other's army in game of thrones

>"white savior narratives" in works of fiction are problematic and condescending
>white guys, do everything for us, the entire world of 7.5 billion people is your responsibility

Turned it off 45 seconds in, couldnt take it. It was almost less the subtle propaganda and more the overly emotional shit for an insurance commercial that did it for me desu. When did commercials turn into this faggot shit? When i do watch tv i have to change the channel or mute the tv because every other commercial is like this.

Is this increase in emotional social justice style advertising a result of all the millennial wymyn who have been getting into the marketing field in the last 10 years?

this

from now on the only people I help are members of my own race

THE NEIGHBORHOOD OF GOOD